Majestic Lab [EU domestic]

personally I am and am finding it good with majestic products

Testosterone c
Boldenone
Tren E

these products are excellent; I think that a mistake can happen, who is not wrong is because he doesn't work

personally I am and am finding it good with majestic products

Testosterone c
Boldenone
Tren E

these products are excellent; I think that a mistake can happen, who is not wrong is because he doesn't work
lol @ the new underground where labs with hair in vials are "excellent" because "mistake can happen"

the bar is really on the floor for some of you

My second day using their steroids and injecting quite a bit daily (6ml/day), so far so good, absolutely no pip and I can't tell what muscle or body part I have injected yesterday. Castor oil is thick af, it takes sooo damn long to draw and inject (will switch syringes and see if it helps). Oxymetholone injectable seems to crash easily, although after heating it for a few times I've managed to get it right and I keep it warm, in colder climates I see it could be a problem. Also, the smell/odor from oxy inject is not pleasant it kinda stinks imo, but it could be due to guaiacol (don't quote me, I ain't no expert here...).

What makes me worried is that I've seen their test results for injectable orals and it inconclusive how much it is mg per ml actually, it would suck to inject about 2ml for say only 50mg anadrol or dbol. Quite a lot of volume if that's the case.

For creeps imagining shit:
I threw away the defected vial in to medical waste. So no, I didn't inject it.

My second day using their steroids and injecting quite a bit daily (6ml/day), so far so good, absolutely no pip and I can't tell what muscle or body part I have injected yesterday. Castor oil is thick af, it takes sooo damn long to draw and inject (will switch syringes and see if it helps). Oxymetholone injectable seems to crash easily, although after heating it for a few times I've managed to get it right and I keep it warm, in colder climates I see it could be a problem. Also, the smell/odor from oxy inject is not pleasant it kinda stinks imo, but it could be due to guaiacol (don't quote me, I ain't no expert here...).

What makes me worried is that I've seen their test results for injectable orals and it inconclusive how much it is mg per ml actually, it would suck to inject about 2ml for say only 50mg anadrol or dbol. Quite a lot of volume if that's the case.

did you finally inject the product you received?

Whats in the 6ml a day?

I have to give credit where it is due and I love the fact that there is absolutely no pip to the point that I can't even tell where I have injected yesterday. Usually I expect some slight pip, but here it's none.

Apart from that accident with one vial, everything seems great and I'm still interested in seeing retested injectable dbol and drol.

Mistakes do happen and people seem to have short memories, how about panda sent me and many other people large amounts of poisonous test e last year? I had to bin all that shit because infection like pip and flu symptoms affect quality of life. Maybe some of you newbies weren't even around then. But I still won't forget that shit.

Hey Guys,

We are very sorry that there were problems in the last week.
We have discussed everything internally and have solved all problems.
No more vials with filter particles/hairs/lint will be shipped.

Starting today there is a one week discount promotion:
25% discount on all orders paid with Crypto (email order only).
20% discount on all orders paid with SEPA (store & e-mail). (Code: shop20)

The minimum order value remains 150€

Hey Guys,

What was it exactly that caused a hair to end up in a vial shipped out to a customer?

I am very shocked about this hair and do not know how this could happen.
I have talked about this problem in our team.
This is not okay and will not happen again in the future.
I apologize on behalf of the whole team.

Never ordered from you and I'm new here but ...

It's not really rocket science it's bad protocol and sterilization practices. Someone either fucked up or your lab sanitization is gross AF.

Found this post while browsing media lol.

Hey Guys,

the shop20 code in the store does not work

I'm quite surprised by the lack of scrutiny this UGL is getting. First they directly lie about testing at @janoshik (and don't really apologize about it), then they use that lie as a tactic to change to a lab which is known to produce fake, payable results and then to top it all off: a known and respectable forum member gets a vial with hair in it. Not to mention the constantly crashing compounds, but hey, orals are a bit problematic for brewing, right?

All of the aforementioned problems should be scrutinized and not swept under the rug with a 25% discount.

I'm quite surprised by the lack of scrutiny this UGL is getting. First they directly lie about testing at @janoshik (and don't really apologize about it), then they use that lie as a tactic to change to a lab which is known to produce fake, payable results and then to top it all off: a known and respectable forum member gets a vial with hair in it. Not to mention the constantly crashing compounds, but hey, orals are a bit problematic for brewing, right?

All of the aforementioned problems should be scrutinized and not swept under the rug with a 25% discount.
I was a on vacation and didn't follow what's on the forum for some time.
I see, it appears they had problems with testing too, which makes me uneasy because I don't know how much inj dbol and oxy I'm taking, which is stupid if you ask me and I'm on quite a bit of shit now, so I can't tell whether I'm taking half of what I think or not, it's a guess game now.

Out of 14 vials, one had that hair, others after inspecting thoroughly are fine.
Crashing oxymetholone issue is in the colder climates I think, as two out of four came crashed (the one with infamous hair was mega crashed). After heating few times and keeping it warm it seems to hold okay.

I'm not a master brewer so I won't comment about inj orals.

Jin is right and now it's their second mistake, so in all fairness and since before they were okay for the most part, I think we should make 3rd time out rule?

P.S. the only reason I'm still kinda on both sides, because panda bitch sold me years worth of poisonous deathly pip test e sometime ago, which I won't forget and since they got away with that shit and some people were ok with it. I can't just say this is more of a fuck up than pandas was.

I was a on vacation and didn't follow what's on the forum for some time.
I see, it appears they had problems with testing too, which makes me uneasy because I don't know how much inj dbol and oxy I'm taking, which is stupid if you ask me and I'm on quite a bit of shit now, so I can't tell whether I'm taking half of what I think or not, it's a guess game now.

Out of 14 vials, one had that hair, others after inspecting thoroughly are fine.
Crashing oxymetholone issue is in the colder climates I think, as two out of four came crashed (the one with infamous hair was mega crashed). After heating few times and keeping it warm it seems to hold okay.

I'm not a master brewer so I won't comment about inj orals.

Jin is right and now it's their second mistake, so in all fairness and since before they were okay for the most part, I think we should make 3rd time out rule?

P.S. the only reason I'm still kinda on both sides, because panda bitch sold me years worth of poisonous deathly pip test e sometime ago, which I won't forget and since they got away with that shit and some people were ok with it. I can't just say this is more of a fuck up than pandas was.
Dude, please tell me Im wrong if so I apolegize but!

You found a hair in an unopened vial, then @MajesticLab send you new vials but still same batch?

If its the same batch you recieved, it would be absolutely idiotic to inject that stuff. Just because you cant see anything, doesnt mean its sterile. If yuo found a hair in a vial from that batch, the whole batch is dirty and SHOULD NOT BE INJECTED and the seller shouldnt sell this batch under any circumstances.

If it is a new batch, then you may be okay, but personally I wouldnt use ANY of the stuff before the seller tells what went wrong in the production.

Glad you share this, and wish you the best, but please dont inject that shit if it is the same batch as the hair batch.

Dude, please tell me Im wrong if so I apolegize but!

You found a hair in an unopened vial, then @MajesticLab send you new vials but still same batch?

If its the same batch you recieved, it would be absolutely idiotic to inject that stuff. Just because you cant see anything, doesnt mean its sterile. If yuo found a hair in a vial from that batch, the whole batch is dirty and SHOULD NOT BE INJECTED and the seller shouldnt sell this batch under any circumstances.

If it is a new batch, then you may be okay, but personally I wouldnt use ANY of the stuff before the seller tells what went wrong in the production.

Glad you share this, and wish you the best, but please dont inject that shit if it is the same batch as the hair batch.
have you seen the photos on page 14
here is the link to the photo of the pube floating in the vial