Majestic Lab [EU domestic]

i see no bashing here only highlighting painfully obvious facts.
on the other hand, sharing the lab results with at least the one's who've been injecting pube infested oil up in our cheeks would really help ppl out.
i sadly admit that i will still use some of the gear they sent but inspecting every syringe with a flashlight, until i can order replacement

If you already have oils from majestic (excluding the injectable oral range) I'd say you can be fairly confident in the dosing. I can't give you confidence in the sterility, that's at your own discretion as to what you trust/don't trust.

If majestic does come back and puts the work in to fix all these problems they could still be a decent lab imo.

If they have actually 'exit scammed' they're incredibly stupid and deserve to be force fed every customers pubes for eternity.

Someone german correct me but I believe a private german lab called Bellon uses castor+EO or some similarly unusual combo. Straight castor is quite restrictive due to its high viscosity requiring extra solvents and/or more BB (as you can see in Nebido using 50% iirc) than other carriers, and then there's the half-life elongation to consider as well, which is not always desired. Cottonseed, safflower (though I'm not sure there's a lab for this at the moment), peach, apricot (not sure if DP batches using this are still available), tea seed and sesame come to mind as other alternatives to MCT.
Thanks for that, you put me on the right trail and looking at the German forums I managed to find a source that uses sesame oil.

I was basically slapped with red flags in the face, but it was too hard to admit to myself that i was wrong about them.

After @lukiss96 reported about his findings, i've checked my vials and found some majestic pubes in two of my Drosta E vials.

Still thinking, they are new and might have good intentions i've wrote them an email and asked for a refund for the pubed vials. Didn't want to shit over them at meso, because beside of the pubes, the gear is good and completely pip free, i still wanted to give them a chance. Also was too embarrased to admit how wrong i was about them.

I've only realized that it is, truly fucking over, when they offered me a "coupon" instead of a refund for the pubed vials. After I asked for a reship instead of a coupon, they ghosted me. That was last tuesday.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 132
  • 2.png
    2.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 133
I was basically slapped with red flags in the face, but it was too hard to admit to myself that i was wrong about them.

After @lukiss96 reported about his findings, i've checked my vials and found some majestic pubes in two of my Drosta E vials.

Still thinking, they are new and might have good intentions i've wrote them an email and asked for a refund for the pubed vials. Didn't want to shit over them at meso, because beside of the pubes, the gear is good and completely pip free, i still wanted to give them a chance. Also was too embarrased to admit how wrong i was about them.

I've only realized that it is, truly fucking over, when they offered me a "coupon" instead of a refund for the pubed vials. After I asked for a reship instead of a coupon, they ghosted me. That was last tuesday.
It's good man, thanks for contributing. We must show the truth no matter if it's good or bad. I don't defend/promote any lab and never will sell myself for nothing.

I want to make sure we are all in as friendly and safe community as possible. That's the position I see myself as a member here and I ain't going nowhere.

So let's encourage everyone to not hold back and @goonr That's the right choice you made. You at first was probably intimidated as new member, but now you will get support and it's all good, thanks for sharing. We got your back. This ain't no evo or isarms sort of clown place.

What's different here at Meso is that this forum is anti shills and many members take actions preventing toxicity from spreading. We want to keep it that way, it's best for us all!

Also found this post on the German board

"My neighbour also found a hair in his Drosta P. vial. He didn't want to make a big deal of it and give the lab some time to make things right. But after reading about a similar case on meso he didn't want to keep it a secret anymore."

Attachments

• mj.png
    mj.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 130
Wow. I guess this guy just skips the filtering process and scratches his ballbag in-between capping.

Had another look at my vials with a bright light and found a hair in the vial of test prop I sent a sample from to Jano.

I think @goonr wins the prize for the biggest hair so far.

holy fucking shit
i am surprised you havent had an infection after using half a vial of that shit

i see no bashing here only highlighting painfully obvious facts.
on the other hand, sharing the lab results with at least the one's who've been injecting pube infested oil up in our cheeks would really help ppl out.
i sadly admit that i will still use some of the gear they sent but inspecting every syringe with a flashlight, until i can order replacement

"Bashing" was a strong word. I was at lunch with company and just half assed that reply ... But I think you're also misunderstanding something as I definitely wasn't complaining about him writing negative thoughts about majestic lab; they are well deserved.

At first I was trying to defend a fellow forum member, as it seemed that liska took it upon him self to reveal his labwork without prior agreement (which still seems to be the case) but then it turned into something properly skewed which also revealed a relationship between the two. Then I questioned the obvious fact of liska promoting himself under the assumption of "helping others" and the dasistmanes obvious promotion of liska's services. Neither of which I really care that much rly. It's sunday and I'm beat up tired and bored ...

but then it turned into something properly skewed which also revealed a relationship between the two. Then I questioned the obvious fact of liska promoting himself under the assumption of "helping others" and the dasistmanes obvious promotion of liska's services.
and then??? please finish writing the story and if you can get it illustrated by a good manga artist I'll definitely buy multiple copies

"Bashing" was a strong word. I was at lunch with company and just half assed that reply ... But I think you're also misunderstanding something as I definitely wasn't complaining about him writing negative thoughts about majestic lab; they are well deserved.

At first I was trying to defend a fellow forum member, as it seemed that liska took it upon him self to reveal his labwork without prior agreement (which still seems to be the case) but then it turned into something properly skewed which also revealed a relationship between the two. Then I questioned the obvious fact of liska promoting himself under the assumption of "helping others" and the dasistmanes obvious promotion of liska's services. Neither of which I really care that much rly. It's sunday and I'm beat up tired and bored ...

I do love your style of writing. It's very dramatic. Even with something so boring as describing a business relationship between a source and previous customer on meso you make it sound so naughty and taboo.

And now what we have a tag team cat fight going on between 3 orange names and a known subscriber?

It's getting ridiculous, cuz ain't nobody accusing anyone actually. We are all saying the same thing about Majestic, but still love to fight.

If this is for entertainment purposes then all good, if not then we make it look like bunch of children fighting for nothing just their inflated ego and new members laughing at us kinda thing. Oh shit, throw in Jano in to the mix and it's gonna be tornado everyone for himself, whoever survives gets a candy and a "win".

And now what we have a tag team cat fight going on between 3 orange names and a known subscriber?

It's getting ridiculous, cuz ain't nobody accusing anyone actually. We are all saying the same thing about Majestic, but still love to fight.

If this is for entertainment purposes then all good, if not then we make it look like bunch of children fighting for nothing just their inflated ego and new members laughing at us kinda thing. Oh shit, throw in Jano in to the mix and it's gonna be tornado everyone for himself, whoever survives gets a candy and a "win".

Bring Bialek into the mix and I'm down for a royal rumble.

I'm sure they're annoyed with majestic too after he sent them vials of pubes to 'test'.

and then??? please finish writing the story and if you can get it illustrated by a good manga artist I'll definitely buy multiple copies

I appreciate the wittiness of your humor but also recognize it's semiotic value.

Listen mate, if you wanna go in to something, go right ahead; I'm all ears.

Lawl, hilarious, this is turning in to a scandal. Pubegate?

Back