Majestic Lab [EU domestic]

Are there no other castor oil sources in the EU at all?
Someone german correct me but I believe a private german lab called Bellon uses castor+EO or some similarly unusual combo. Straight castor is quite restrictive due to its high viscosity requiring extra solvents and/or more BB (as you can see in Nebido using 50% iirc) than other carriers, and then there's the half-life elongation to consider as well, which is not always desired. Cottonseed, safflower (though I'm not sure there's a lab for this at the moment), peach, apricot (not sure if DP batches using this are still available), tea seed and sesame come to mind as other alternatives to MCT.

Exit scam makes no sense in this position given the market value based on what's listed as in stock on his website that can be fixed if needed to appear passable at least to the customer's eye + what @dasistmane alluded to about customers buying anything as long as it's cheap + @dasistmane showed me his blind test results and while @MajesticLab doesn't deserve to see those until he makes good on his promise, I'll just say they'll definitely help his comeback.

@MajesticLab I'm pretty sure RTF vials will fix your problem if you haven't figured it out yet and they're worth paying for in this situation.

If this actually is the stupidest exit scam and he doesn't return by August 1st I'll go back from this post and help all unlucky customers I can verify to the best of my ability (which isn't castor but maybe not MCT either) because I believe that opening your mouth and then being wrong should have consequences.

I'd also be surprised if this actually turns out to be the case, it didn't even cross my mind until somebody mentioned it. Neither their attitude nor the fact of their investment in equipment/time/workflow/experience, would suggest or make something like this a likely plausible outcome. However, if it does turn out to be true, then I agree with your assessment of it being the "stupidest" exit scam.

Did @dasistmane agree that you could reveal the positive nature of his results? If what you alluded too is in fact factually correct, then his holding off on showing his results is now a big step towards it being pointless.

I'd also be surprised if this actually turns out to be the case, it didn't even cross my mind until somebody mentioned it. Neither their attitude nor the fact of their investment in equipment/time/workflow/experience, would suggest or make something like this a likely plausible outcome. However, if it does turn out to be true, then I agree with your assessment of it being the "stupidest" exit scam.

Did @dasistmane agree that you could reveal the positive nature of his results? If what you alluded too is in fact factually correct, then his holding off on showing his results is now a big step towards it being pointless.

I asked Liska if I should still post the results a few days ago, essentially putting the ball in their court. I trust Liska's oversight and knowledge on UGLs far over my own so I have no issue at all here.

Majestic can have my reports in full once they make good on their word of refunding me the costs of the lab tests.

Majestic can have my reports in full once they make good on their word of refunding me the costs of the lab tests.

So you did not give liska the permission to reveal your results (if I understand you correctly), but somehow don't mind him taking agency out of your hands?

We now know your results are positive, so who cares for the actual pdf now?

Just trying to look out for you, so please don't take this the wrong way.

I asked Liska if I should still post the results a few days ago, essentially putting the ball in their court. I trust Liska's oversight and knowledge on UGLs far over my own so I have no issue at all here.

You seem naive, have you ever been scammed before?

I don't trust anyone when it comes to such things and neither should you or anyone else. Don't think she doesn't have her own interest here. Either way do whatever you want to do, but to me it seems like you're playing a game as of right now...

Take care man.

You seem naive, have you ever been scammed before?

I don't trust anyone when it comes to such things and neither should you or anyone else. Don't think she doesn't have her own interest here. Either way do whatever you want to do, but to me it seems like you're playing a game as of right now...

Take care man.

I seem naive? Who was pushing majestic to reveal why they switched testing labs? The only person who recieved money off me was Jano.

Let's not forget you were still singing the praises of majestics gear even after you found a pube in one of your vials. Let's be serious...

To reiterate. I don't mind Liska sharing the positive results. We had/have spoken via DM outside of this thread.

Liska has offered to compensate anyone who has been ripped off by Majestic... I don't think we can categorise them as a cut throat capitalist with only their own interests at heart. That's crazy.

Last edited:
Liska has offered to compensate anyone who has been ripped off by Majestic... I don't think we can categorise them as a cut throat capitalist with only their own interests at heart. That's crazy.

You're overreaching mate. But also sound a tad naive, no pun intended.

To reiterate. I don't mind Liska sharing the positive results. We had/have spoken via DM outside of this thread.

I did not ask if you agree or not after it has been done, I asked if you allowed it prior of him actually doing so. Understand?

Last edited:
I seem naive? Who was pushing majestic to reveal why they switched testing labs?

Let's not forget you were still singing the praises of majestics gear even after you found a pube in one of your vials. Let's be serious...

Come on no need to take it too far amigo, I always tell how I see it. That's why people don't like to hear it. Naive because you think you can trust someone in the black market. Maybe I got stabbed in the back too many times in this life, but I ain't trusting no one. You lost (maybe) couple hundred euros at worst, it sucks yeah, but it's no big deal either, once you get fully fucked you will know. I'm repeating myself - everyone has his/her own interest in this game, nobody does anything here out of good heart when it comes to sourcing their stuff.

Come on no need to take it too far amigo, I always tell how I see it. That's why people don't like to hear it. Naive because you think you can trust someone in the black market. Maybe I got stabbed in the back too many times in this life, but I ain't trusting no one. You lost (maybe) couple hundred euros at worst, it sucks yeah, but it's no big deal either, once you get fully fucked you will know. I'm repeating myself - everyone has his/her own interest in this game, nobody does anything here out of good heart when it comes to sourcing their stuff.

So it's only too far once I point out your own naivety?

You also ordered injectable anadrol that either hadn't been lab tested, came back with a poor Jano lab result or had been sent off to the cowboy Alezia for lab testing.

You were more or less defending the source even after finding a pube in your vial.

losing a couple of hundreds of euro is a big deal if you're on a budget. im from eastern europe, that money is half the average monthly wage. :D
/cant wait to get mine to spend it at Liska's so i can post a fcking cathlete photo with my snakes/

So it's only too far once I point out your own naivety?

You also ordered injectable anadrol that either hadn't been lab tested, came back with a poor Jano lab result or had been sent off to the cowboy Alezia for lab testing.

You were more or less defending the source even after finding a pube in your vial.
To make myself clear I did not follow this thread when I was out for over a month. After I've exposed hair in the vial, I decided to let people be the judge. I said that it is not acceptable to find such floating objects these days, but I didn't follow on their previous mistake with Janoshik, so I decided that I'm willing to give them a chance in the future if that's the only problem, although major, but still possible to fix, they seemed to promise it never will happen again and gave discount code here.

Then came in Jin, who I always enjoyed having conversation with and we seem to agree on many aspects. He openly stated that he is surprised by the lack of scrutinity (sorry for my not so perfect English) this lab is getting and he explained the situation to everyone and that made me rethink my statement and I admitted that Jin is right about the situation and that I was out and didn't follow what happened before my incident.

The part which you believe I "defend" Majestic is because I said other oils seemed fine, I carefully inspected everything and re-filtered before using, even before doing that I saw no floaters in other vials. So how can I lie? I just said how it is with other vials, because I'm sure people wanted to know whether other vials were affected or not.

Also please don't judge my decision to use whatever I want, it is my body not yours, I openly state what I use and how much. That is my problem if I like to experiment, it is my life after all.

So the only "praise" you can say that I gave them is really no pip.

I have since changed my position, I will not use them again and I don't recommend them to anyone. Am I clear now? I'm done.

losing a couple of hundreds of euro is a big deal if you're on a budget. im from eastern europe, that money is half the average monthly wage. :D
/cant wait to get mine to spend it at Liska's so i can post a fcking cathlete photo with my snakes/

Not to mention the money I've most likely lost was on lab tests, which I sent off once I saw the red flags in this thread.

I was actually certain they'd come back bad. In which case I knew I wouldn't get the refund anyway but the source would be fucked off the board. For the good of the community.

Ask these moaners who thinks everyone is in this for themselves if they sent off any blind lab tests?

To make myself clear I did not follow this thread when I was out for over a month. After I've exposed hair in the vial, I decided to let people be the judge. I said that it is not acceptable to find such floating objects these days, but I didn't follow on their previous mistake with Janoshik, so I decided that I'm willing to give them a chance in the future if that's the only problem, although major, but still possible to fix, they seemed to promise it never will happen again and gave discount code here.

Then came in Jin, who I always enjoyed having conversation with and we seem to agree on many aspects. He openly stated that he is surprised by the lack of scrutinity (sorry for my not so perfect English) this lab is getting and he explained the situation to everyone and that made me rethink my statement and I admitted that Jin is right about the situation and that I was out and didn't follow what happened before my incident.

The part which you believe I "defend" Majestic is because I said other oils seemed fine, I carefully inspected everything and re-filtered before using, even before doing that I saw no floaters in other vials. So how can I lie? I just said how it is with other vials, because I'm sure people wanted to know whether other vials were affected or not.

Also please don't judge my decision to use whatever I want, it is my body not yours, I openly state what I use and how much. That is my problem if I like to experiment, it is my life after all.

So the only "praise" you can say that I gave them is really no pip.

I have since changed my position, I will not use them again and I don't recommend them to anyone. Am I clear now? I'm done.

You've been completely honest and transparent so don't bother yourself too much around it. It's the other poster who's beating around the bush for some reason, can't seem to give a direct answer and for some reason is trying to twist and turn the narrative back on to you, instead of giving a simple direct reply to the really not to invasive liska question.

I also don't ""understand"" why @Liska is trying to compensate everybody here, besides the obvious brand building. I like and support Liska's work ethic btw, however in a manner of sense he is trying to play the forums sheriff's deputy and with him being a source, the ethic's around this are dubious at best and is precisely the reason why I'm pushing for @dasistmane to give an answer regarding the lab report "leak" as it's further characterization of Liska's deputy's role play and the "abuse" of power a source might have coupled with users cuckold (in)voluntary submissive position.

You've been completely honest and transparent so don't bother yourself too much around it. It's the other poster who's beating around the bush for some reason, can't seem to give a direct answer and for some reason is trying to twist and turn the narrative back on to you, instead of giving a simple direct reply to the really not to invasive liska question.

I also don't ""understand"" why @Liska is trying to compensate everybody here, besides the obvious brand building. I like and support Liska's work ethic btw, however in a manner of sense he is trying to play the forums sheriff's deputy and with him being a source, the ethic's around this are dubious at best and is precisely the reason why I'm pushing for @dasistmane to give an answer regarding the lab report "leak" as it's further characterization of Liska's deputy's role play and the "abuse" of power a source might have coupled with users cuckold (in)voluntary submissive position.

Please stop.

Mine and Liska's interactions/relationship is none of your business.

You know, people can do things just for the good of communities, right?

Maybe instead of trying to play detective against people with good intentions, direct your energy elsewhere.

The Jin23 network fails to build a stable connection with humanity due to its outdated TopG protocol, leaking cerebral fluids all over the Matrix.

Value set to zero. Discomfort level set to 99%.

Comfort reestablished.

Lmao. Liska has left the building.

Please stop.

Mine and Liska's interactions/relationship is none of your business.

You know, people can do things just for the good of communities, right?

Maybe instead of trying to play detective against people with good intentions, direct your energy elsewhere.

Still didn't answer, which is an answer in all in it self. And no, your relation with liska is only pertinent in the confines of the discourse at hand, where you are bashing one ugl and praising a noter. I'd say the transparency, it's very much relevant to the community. No matter the subject reputation (or good and wrong doings) at question.

where you are bashing one ugl and praising a noter
i see no bashing here only highlighting painfully obvious facts.
on the other hand, sharing the lab results with at least the one's who've been injecting pube infested oil up in our cheeks would really help ppl out.
i sadly admit that i will still use some of the gear they sent but inspecting every syringe with a flashlight, until i can order replacement

Back