Majestic Lab [EU domestic]

Have you ever considered seeking out medical professional for your lost of memory?
So again, the smartest comeback you can have regarding my business is to find a mentally disadvantaged reason to post the same shit from 7 years ago and spam it over and over again in an unrelated thread.

Thirty thousand reports in your face and that is the best thing you have in over a decade. Lol!

Last edited:
So again, the smartest comeback you can have regarding my business is to find a mentally disadvantaged reason to post the same shit from 7 years ago and spam it over and over again.

Thirty thousand reports in your face and that is the best thing you have in over a decade. Lol!
Dude shut your mouth.
If you have reading what I have wrote and understanding that but you are good at scamming people not understanding texts you will have seen that there is no comeback from anything.
The only reason you make it right from 7 years ago "mistake " is because you got caught and now you say that you didn't do nothing wrong and you are a saint. Now you pretend that nothing happened everything is good. If your "mistake " wouldn't have been exposed you will have done the same shit during all those years

But of course that you understood what you want and write what put you in advantage because you make money from testing. If people wouldn't use you anymore because you was a piece of shit garbage dude then you are done with this.

It's your interest to put down people that point out what have you done.

In real life if one person goes to jail when he gets out he will have a criminal record and if he try to get a job he will be judge by what he has done 5-7-10 years ago. He can say that was 5 years ago but who will trust a thief and work with one. Same thing for you.
If someone scams someone once it's a high chance he will do it again.

Last edited:
It's ok you don't have to read because you know what you have done.
Is for members who consider that Jano is "the gold standard " for testing. For them I wrote not for you.
Harm reduction is that also no? To know that you work and talk with someone who scammed and lie to people.

It's ok you don't have to read because you know what you have done.
Is for members who consider that Jano is "the gold standard " for testing. For them I wrote not for you.
Harm reduction is that also no? To know that you work and talk with someone who scammed and lie to people.
Well, had you tried expressing yourself in English it would've helped getting your point across.

Anyway, thanks for showing people that the latest valid complaint on my business dates 7 years ago from a non paying customer, and that despite being under scrutiny ever since that's the best thing trolls have on me. That's probably the reason for being the gold standard.

That, and my charming personality.

The world is full with scammer with a charming personality. One less wouldn't matter.
That would be a better harm reduction than this forum.

How is allow a person to still sell his services after he was busted with doing shit.
He should be banned and made a separate topic with scammers and the hole story with what the problem was.
Like Panda with doxxing people or that source who sold motor oil tren or this guy who now play to be a saint.
Nothing has happened to them. All good we didn't saw nothing let everything get buried and move on. 7 years later he give morality lessons to everyone

I don't have nothing to win from this. I don't sell anything to anyone I don't try to scamm anyone neither I did that 7 years ago. But you do. Is your bread that.
If someone calls you out of course that you play innocent and twist things out because otherwise you will have to do something else or rebrand yourself and start over again.

The only thing that I win is that I put the new guys on the line with what jano did but you don't want that. Of course that you don't want you little fox.

Without the older members this place will have been: "should I drink my protein shake with milk or water" or "should I pin with 23 or 25g".
2 years ago I believe a lot of older members got banned and this place is more shit as every day goes by especially lately
For me if I am a member or not or if I call you out or not is the same thing. I don't give a shit but this place should win something and see who is who

Last edited:
guys you should stop spamming this thread with this past bullshit
Noone needs this.
@Nilatac you shouldnt wish cancer to someone for such a thing. Rapists, child molester etc. deserve this shit. Not someone who made a small mistake in the past.
imo @janoshik does an excellent job apart from that one time where he has made a huge mistake. Noone of us knows why he did it. I dont think it is greed or something like that because his business works quite well i guess.

For them are things that are worst than cancer. From cancer is a way out for some.

I don't wrestle with a pig because he is liking in the dirt.

Mistake is someone who sell a oil contaminated with other substances like human did not someone who did what he did intentionally.
I wouldn't have a problem if he didn't pretend like nothing has happened. At least now the new guys who didn't know his story know what jano did.

@MajesticLab If you're unwilling to use Janoshik going forwards, it would be great to use both Analiza Bialek and Lab4Tox. It would certainly help to assuage any concerns people have about the reports produced by Analiza Bialek.

@MajesticLab If you're unwilling to use Janoshik going forwards, it would be great to use both Analiza Bialek and Lab4Tox. It would certainly help to assuage any concerns people have about the reports produced by Analiza Bialek.

In my humble opinion I would just swerve Analiza entirely. They're like the Fisher Price of lab testing. Does anybody here actually take their results seriously?

Pointless, since some users will accuse him of brewing a special testing batch. Like here

Now the fun stuff, you ask people who have your oxy at home, but if people check the images I've posted, with a keen eye they will notice that those vials are filled to 1/10th.

Now, tell people with a straight face it's the batch you sell to people and the vials for testing just somehow got 1/10th fill... Especially when you write how you used double the raws for this very batch for testing... And there's no way you could've screwed up the brewing with finicky compounds that crash a lot... it must be the Jano who lost the samples screwed up

In the end some reputable members need to do blind testing, otherwise there will be always someone here who is not satisfied with the testing results.

I'm pretty positive the labtesting drama is bullshit, since i've been watching this lab since their first post here and also saw only positive reviews on German source boards.

For now, we want to give analiza bialek a chance since we don't know which lab we can trust now.

About the 1ml vials sent to janoshik:
He told me at the very first testing "we need 0,5ml - 1ml for testing".

This is the reason why we send +- 1ml vials and we have done this with each product so far.

When we make a batch with xxx vials, there are always a few ml left over.
-> We use these for the analysis.

I think it makes no difference if we send 10ml or 1ml.
The homogeneous solution is filled into the vials and so in each vial is the same mg/ml.

Therefore, it is inexplicable to me why the concentration in the last test was so low (lower then the first batch with the half raw amount) - crash or not, because it crashed in the vial during transport and therefore all of the raw material was still in the vial.

Or does someone here seriously think we filled the vials after or while they were crashed?
(It took about 2 weeks for the second batch to start crashing).

@goonr
Thanks mate.
Btw: we have also positive reviews in a hungarian forum.
-> Meso int. + germany + hungary.

For now, we want to give analiza bialek a chance since we don't know which lab we can trust now.

This is the reason why we send +- 1ml vials and we have done this with each product so far.

The homogeneous solution is filled into the vials and so in each vial is the same mg/ml.

Therefore, it is inexplicable to me why the concentration in the last test was so low (lower then the first batch with the half raw amount) - crash or not, because it crashed in the vial during transport and therefore all of the raw material was still in the vial.

Or does someone here seriously think we filled the vials after or while they were crashed?

@goonr
Thanks mate.

Can you remind me of your testing policy RE refunding etc. I'm happy to send what I have of yours for blind testing (it will be Jano though, I don't trust anyone else).

Granted I don't have any of your inj orals. Just three of your oils. Test p, mast p and npp.

@goonr
Thanks mate.
Indeed, we say we need 0.5-1 ml for testing, that is generally the minimum we request.

However, what I was going at is you having mentioned that you brewed that batch for testing specially, insinuating it was brewed immediately before the sample was shipped.

However, you also wanted to use "people, check your vials for crashing, you will see there is none, so janoshik is lying" excuse. Now, I pointed out due to your own claims, along with the vial specially used for testing pointed to the fact that the very same batch I tested is NOT the same as the one you've had with the clients already delivered.

Am I not correct here?

Also, mentioning the 1 ml part was kind of important, because it was the VERY reason why I could not run yet another retest of your sample - as we simply ran out of the sample. Exactly as I had explained to you on 26 May 2023, 17:07, replying to your email with a 21 minute delay.

Now, what I also never said was the issue is with the crashing during transport / at our lab. That is NOT an issue, as we reheat and redissolve the samples always. What I suggested your dosing was inconsistent between the vials to begin with. Especially if you use leftover oil to send in for the analysis as you write above, further confirming my suspicion.

Last edited:
Can you remind me of your testing policy RE refunding etc. I'm happy to send what I have of yours for blind testing (it will be Jano though, I don't trust anyone else).

Granted I don't have any of your inj orals. Just three of your oils. Test p, mast p and npp.
It would be great if you can use lab4tox for the blind test since we can't trust and support janoshik anymore.

We will pay the blind test or give you a shop balance (what you prefer).

It would be great if you can use lab4tox for the blind test since we can't trust and support janoshik anymore.

this is paraphrasing for "didn't produce a report for the result we asked for", isn't it?

If I use Jano will you still pay for the test?

Just to be clear. Jano has no idea who I am outside of this forum. My alias won't be linked to my order with him in any way. So there's no chance he'll know what I've sent is yours (not that I personally think this matters anyway). I'll even send off some other labs' gear with yours for blind testing as well if that makes you happy.

Could you please elaborate why you can't trust and support Janoshik?

Just so we can sum it up for harm reduction.

You know, so you can help other people make an educated decision to not trust and support that shady, photograph taking, Janoshik character.