We ask you once again, how does one of your warehouses suddenly have thousands of product that seemed to appear there out of nowhere?
How are these warehouses held accountable?
I've been told that the fake ampoules are shipped into turkey where they are packaged with the real boxes and labels.
All you are being told comes from these warehouses and you seem to think they all operate above board

How about you refund me for the pube oils that you sent me in June? Would you do that?

Fucking piece of shit.

You're currently accusing two separate sources of being Majestic Labs, I think you need to make up your mind. I would say it's unlikely Hermes is Majestic because the inventory is totally different.

So basically you are selling your own limited supply. What will happen when you will have no more products ? The scam will start

All this doctor, pharmacist bullshit. It’s you who are being childish.
Warehouses in Turkey have connections and you can simply request a friend from another one to send it over to you. Primo sadly has no discount even for us, so the price is that high. Some drugs like omni do, that's why we offer them at affordable prices (for now)
Members dmed you asking you to not test your stuff, bullshit again.
You want screenshots? I have too many Lol. It's about 50/50. Wish we could do a poll on here.

We ask you once again, how does one of your warehouses suddenly have thousands of product that seemed to appear there out of nowhere?
How are these warehouses held accountable?
I've been told that the fake ampoules are shipped into turkey where they are packaged with the real boxes and labels.
Your info: I've been told by blah blah blah. How does it compare to anything I say? Less member points? You got me, I'm convinced.
All you are being told comes from these warehouses and you seem to think they all operate above board
Had you spoken in a milder tone I would've explained it to you nicely how things operate, but currently have no desire to do so as you already have sources who misinform you. Serious customers are ordering packs of 50 genos and 50 cinnas this week, and I don't give a shit that you don't believe that. That's their privacy, as in this country I won't get in trouble by doing this, but they will in their own.

The point is you don't know how things operate, you have no idea what is going on over there. You're probably dropshipping, and you post a picture of a few boxes to fool people into thinking you are actually part of the operation.
You have had plenty of time to explain yourself but the fact is you have no idea about the products you are selling, where they come from. You are just taking the orders for this criminal enterprise

Your info: I've been told by blah blah blah. How does it compare to anything I say? Less member points? You got me, I'm convinced.

Had you spoken in a milder tone I would've explained it to you nicely how things operate, but currently have no desire to do so as you already have sources who misinform you. Serious customers are ordering packs of 50 genos and 50 cinnas this week, and I don't give a shit that you don't believe that. That's their privacy, as in this country I won't get in trouble by doing this, but they will in their own.

So don’t explain. Everyone know here you don’t have access to warehouses because you have no photo of real stock

You should have read the rules before starting your thread. Now just fuck off. No one will fall for your scam.

You have had plenty of time to explain yourself but the fact is you have no idea about the products you are selling, where they come from. You are just taking the orders for this criminal enterprise
Two people who reply to you guys on meso are the head of operations. We have created connections that are non-criminal by law on the territory of the country they occur on. Just saying. Ignoring or refusing to answer your questions doesn’t mean I don’t know the answer. It’s simply not worth my time. We give way more information to actual customers. It’s very easy to tell who is who as I’ve been in business for way way longer than you’ve been on this forum.

It’s very easy to tell who is who as I’ve been in business for way way longer than you’ve been on this forum.

Time to put a stop to that then. More people need to be made aware of turkish fakes and i'll continue to shout about it here until you go away.
All you have to do is show transparency but you continue to dodge questions and be a smartass. Not a good look here.

3. The website is planned to be launched this weekend.
Where is this website you keep ‘talking’ about?

*Cue more excuses*

Ignoring or refusing to answer your questions doesn’t mean I don’t know the answer. It’s simply not worth my time. We give way more information to actual customers.
Hmmm…or is it more likely you’re trying to deviate from the truth?

It’s very easy to tell who is who as I’ve been in business for way way longer than you’ve been on this forum.
Really? Under what name/brand(s)?

You must be very well-known!

All that ‘experience’ must count for sometime….why don’t disclose that ‘excellent’ reputation you’ve earned yourself over that time?

Put matters straight, once and for all!!

Last edited:
Time to put a stop to that then. More people need to be made aware of turkish fakes and i'll continue to shout about it here until you go away.
Lol everyone has known about Turkish fakes, and most of them aren't even made in Turkey as we struggle to come across them here. Our conditions were clear from the start, we rebound double for each counterfeit our customer receives (which they never will), we were always willing to send gear for free for testing, and we're currently waiting till first touchdowns to see if they're willing to test it themselves. If not, we definitely will
Make sure to place an order if everything comes through, as you seem to be vetting a lot.
All you have to do is show transparency but you continue to dodge questions and be a smartass. Not a good look here.
It's not me, there's 2 people answering 24/7 and providing proof, video pictures. Here's a video of cracking an ampoule of rimo. Anyone familiar with actual rimo can tell what it is.

It's not me, there's 2 people answering 24/7 and providing proof, video pictures.
Nice diversion!!

Split personality disorder, or both equally incompetent?

Two people who reply to you guys on meso are the head of operations.

As ‘head of operations’ shouldn’t they have been more prepared before showing up here?

Maybe you should lend them some of your ‘expertise’, and vast business experience?

Just remind us, what former name/brand(s) did you work under? I must have missed your response. I’m sure that information will clear all this up, almost instantly.

Last edited:
You're currently accusing two separate sources of being Majestic Labs, I think you need to make up your mind.

And i'm still sure they both are. You probably just don't know how such scammers operate, they run multiple scams at once to get something out of it. I used to hang around on carder boards in my youth, i know how these pieces of shit start one scam after another.

I would say it's unlikely Hermes is Majestic because the inventory is totally different.

It isn't different at all. Majestic offered turkish pharmacy stuff and even promised to get more of it. The only new thing here is the Primo, which OP knows is the best product to bait new customers. He even added "unlimited quantities" in the title, like a true retard scammer.

Otherwise OP is ready to ship UGL products in castor oil. I wonder where this is coming from. Leftover from PubeLabs?

I know, you want to believe that we have a new great pharma source here, the truth is it's just a fucking scammer.

Here we demonstrate difference in viscosity AFTER cracking a primo ampoule. Second example is our oun Test E ( a bit yellowish), also castor oil), and third is UGL Primo of another brand with a ton of solvent.

I know, you want to believe that we have a new great pharma source here, the truth is it's just a fucking scammer.
If primo bothers you so much, I can run a video test and show details and scans of every single anabolic we offer :). We have nothing to hide. But asking to reveal our identities on a bodybuilding forum goes beyond what's acceptable to me and my crew, especially when there's people involved who have to write prescriptions for Increlex.

@Exhortae, I can literally go and take a video of how a warehouse operates from the inside. One thing I know is none of that will convince you guys, because people who are serious about buying are already making their orders and paying. And we are shipping them tomorrow morning. There's no scam in that. If you make such big claims, don't do it based on some random connection with a lab we have never had any affiliation with. I've asked every member of my crew that I trust like my family and none of them even heard of it.
Here's a bomb you don't know. One of our warehouses is a supplier for a very "reliable" source on here that most believe has legit Pharma products. Another one is Watson, we know the guy in person and refuse to work with him for certain reasons. I can provide proof of all that in due time.
Easier proof, is just keep watching your cinnatropin, anavar and gene sources. They're about to increase on a few vendors you guys trust so much because of Jano. Give it 2 weeks till next restock.
Some of us have only worked on DW, others worked with local labs or actual labs which have no affiliation with bodybuilding. In order to prove the last claim I'd have to literally expose an identity. You see, we've come to a dead end.
So what I recommend you to do is shut up and provide actual claims based on anything else but a rumor or similarity in fonts used by different vendors. After all, there's not a 1000 fonts to pick from when you're rushing. And trust me, printing that paper was one of the last things on our priority list. If you ever happen to run an international business like we do, you'll understand.

Last edited:
Where is this website you keep ‘talking’ about?
Launching within 12 hours. There were holidays this week so a lot of people were away.
Apologies on our part since we'd originally promised to launch it sooner, around Monday, but delays happen even with tech giants. Doesn't mean they're fake/scams.

Launching within 12 hours. There were holidays this week so a lot of people were away.
Apologies on our part since we'd originally promised to launch it sooner, around Monday, but delays happen even with tech giants. Doesn't mean they're fake/scams.
In addition to Tech Giants….delays are also common among Doctors, Chemists and Investors

In addition to Tech Giants….delays are also common among Doctors, Chemists and Investors
Time police is always here :). Hope they're just as eager to place order when all the evidence that we aren't who they think we are comes out. We probably supply part of their Pharma gear without them knowing it.
But something tells me they'll create fake accounts to hide the shame,

Have you had any packs containing amps land in the states yet? Customs has been a bitch lately, even sources like Driada and Dues won’t ship to the states because of it. So if someone were to order 100 amps you’d offer a 100% reship in case of seizure?

Have you had any packs containing amps land in the states yet? Customs has been a bitch lately, even sources like Driada and Dues won’t ship to the states because of it. So if someone were to order 100 amps you’d offer a 100% reship in case of seizure?
Yes we would. We have had no problem sending amps to the US so far. If we do, we can reship 100%.