Dude is a fucking joke. Says he can get increlex and we Message on whatsapp. Last 5 days I messaged him 2 times and this fucknut can't even respond. He says he gets increlex with a script. No fucking way

While I still would not consider this group as a valid source.

If I needed a good dumpster fire I would look here.

We’ve changed our WhatsApp number to the same as telegram. That may have been the reason.! For increelex we offer in person delivery in Germany as it’s extremely expensive and Germany sometimes withholds things at customs. Very rarely but it does.

Honestly I don't understand why Majestic ran away, all they had to do was fix their problems with quality issues. Acknowledge Janoshik, as it is the way things run here and stop arguing with customers. They still had a chance and most were willing to give them a second try, not counting for some new members thinking they're important here with their comments.

Anyways, I won't play no detective and if Hermes is it's own or some past lab, so be it. What you bring now is important, this ain't no amazon or ebay, some people still struggle to realize this. This is a black market, illegal shit, for all we know anything can happen any time to these sources or providers, whatever you want to call them. He/she/it can be shot or arrested tomorrow, fuck knows what other business they are in to. So yeah, my point is there is no 100% safe source, not even your beloved ones, they can be gone just like that anytime.

You guys just need to let the whole pharma thing go, scammers are making a killing off of you.
Most of my crew don’t know meso exists. We have most of our customers elsewhere. Depending on the product we ship. We don’t jump on easy money, as there’s been plenty offers we couldn’t deliver on. So we simply said no. If you check the original post, most of the answers are still there.
We’ve listened to your guys feedback and are sending tests, but the date has shifted since wed thought our first deliveries would blind test our product for us. The stores credit will remain for good. We’ve increased reship rate to 100% which shows our intentions aren’t to cheat but to make it as safe as possible.
It’s easy to assume the worst comparing to other brands, but we’re okay with that for the first weeks until more people start commenting on the products we’ve delivered and posting Janoshik test results. We don’t hold grudges, feel free to place an order when you feel you’re convinced. Or don’t, that’s totally up to you. Your world your rules Lol.

Anyways, I won't play no detective and if Hermes is it's own or some past lab, so be it. What you bring now is important, this ain't no amazon or ebay, some people still struggle to realize this. This is a black market, illegal shit, for all we know anything can happen any time to these sources or providers, whatever you want to call them. He/she/it can be shot or arrested tomorrow, fuck knows what other business they are in to. So yeah, my point is there is no 100% safe source, not even your beloved ones, they can be gone just like that anytime.
Exactly. Recently spoke with a customer but in most cases we are the ones taking the most risk, selling counterfeit or legit pharma, receiving crypto money from people we don’t know, shipping on the same day with dry ice in stealth. If 1-2 people could do even Half of what we’re doing, go ahead and take your chances… customer could simply say that it was a mistake and they didn’t order anything like that, while all fingers are pointing at us.

For increelex we offer in person delivery in Germany as it’s extremely expensive and Germany sometimes withholds things at customs. Very rarely but it does.
You're the second source this year already transitioning from darknet to clearnet and posting way too openly on Meso about methods of acquisition of expensive german pharma products (I understand that providing these details instills a sense of legitimacy in readers). Pharma distributors took notice that time and put safeguards on supply rather quickly. Read this thread:

What you've posted regarding Increlex is all true but the only people that can potentially provide effective vetting are those that work with these systems legitimately (medical/pharmaceutical field) or illegitimately (sources), and the handful of OG members that treat(ed) it like a job. Stop posting TMI in response to accusations lacking evidence as this increases the chance it will get restricted here the same way it is in almost every other country, and then everyone is fucked that hasn't a hospital director on their 'team'.

As hollow as it sounds especially written by a source, Meso isn't a source board, it's a harm prevention board - and a small part of that is not just providing access to quality pharma product but preserving methods of access to them.

Dude is a fucking joke. Says he can get increlex and we Message on whatsapp. Last 5 days I messaged him 2 times and this fucknut can't even respond. He says he gets increlex with a script. No fucking way
Message us again on there so we can clear the misunderstanding. Apologies if we’ve missed your message.

Stop posting TMI in response to accusations lacking evidence as this increases the chance it will get restricted here the same way it is in almost every other country, and then everyone is fucked that hasn't a hospital director on their 'team'.

As hollow as it sounds especially written by a source, Meso isn't a source board, it's a harm prevention board - and a small part of that is not just providing access to quality pharma product but preserving methods of access to them.

Any pharma product is fake unless proved otherwise.
The prevalence of fakes is severely underestimated and a lot of people aren't aware of the scope of the counterfeit market.
The faked turkish rimos are even reintroduced back into turkey from india
With all the fakes flooding the market and the high demand reducing the availability of legit product a source is going to have plenty of hoops to jump through before i would even consider a look.
And that's not a baseless accusation, that's just the reality.

Any pharma product is fake unless proved otherwise.
The prevalence of fakes is severely underestimated and a lot of people aren't aware of the scope of the counterfeit market.
The faked turkish rimos are even reintroduced back into turkey from india
With all the fakes flooding the market and the high demand reducing the availability of legit product a source is going to have plenty of hoops to jump through before i would even consider a look.
And that's not a baseless accusation, that's just the reality.
I agree completely - the counterfeit industry has been part of bodybuilding since the 90's if not earlier and evolved alongside eversince. Most of their target products haven't changed much in the last decade so it's not too difficult for them to keep up either.

There are counterfeits that can be identified by anyone with access to good pictures of an original product - those aren't made/meant for markets like ours but their existence is still problematic because they delude many into believing all counterfeits can be identified visually or via any 'casual' means, which allows the (near) perfect counterfeits that are meant for our market to avoid further scrutiny, as establishing a more elaborate counterfeit identification protocol may require collaborating as a community and y'all remember the all hat no cattle labtesting group thread of yesteryear.

The problem is many vendors/distributors genuinely think they have legit product when in reality the distribution chain has been compromised.
I wouldn't waste time with a magnifying glass to check if something is fake.
I want to see documentation of every step of the way it took from the manufacturer.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's the same German-Turk carder retard from Majestic.

Thread should be closed and OP should be banned. Fucking scammer piece of shit.

The problem is many vendors/distributors genuinely think they have legit product when in reality the distribution chain has been compromised.
I wouldn't waste time with a magnifying glass to check if something is fake.
I want to see documentation of every step of the way it took from the manufacturer.
That's what we guaranteed, that every single box will arrive as a non-conterfeit. We have 4 pharmacies and 1 of largest warehouses working with us, so as long as people place their order, they have nothing to worry about. We're doing all we can currently to make everything chill.
Steroid police - shot out for you- it's important to check on all vendors no matter what, But three's a limit to how far you let your imaginations go, young Sherlocks.

Steroid police - shot out for you- it's important to check on all vendors no matter what, But three's a limit to how far you let your imaginations go, young Sherlocks.

Little reminder

Attachments

• lol.png
    lol.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 43
  • lmao.png
    lmao.png
    289.1 KB · Views: 41
That's what we guaranteed, that every single box will arrive as a non-conterfeit. We have 4 pharmacies and 1 of largest warehouses working with us, so as long as people place their order, they have nothing to worry about. We're doing all we can currently to make everything chill.

Yeah thanks for that guarantee, it means a lot to me

Someone already shared that their pack has landed and they're just waiting for custom clearance.

it looks like you've done your homework on how to deal with meso.

you'll just ignore the real issue and talk about testing and happy customers

we'll just forget eventually that your shit is fake.

How to be le epic pharma source on meso

1. know someone with prescription / fake the prescription
2. get a few products, post photos of them
3. send a few products out
4. offer a shitty discount and exit scam everyone

EPIC WIN