I get my pharma primo through a local pharmacist I just pay an arm and a leg for it..
From time to time I travel to turkey and come back with 25 kilo suit case full of goodies when there's a good source I just go straight to him for my purchases..
If we'll look at it this way.. I can receive a good to go primo that will test positive for primo correctly dosed at 100mg and the rest of the 99 ampules will be masteron.. it's always a game of what if..
Either way it's always good for a source to provide some testing evidence am I right?
Yes primo in generally from re seller cost between 15 to 25 USD the vial :-(

But it's a lot better if your send yourself at a local or national lab for test.

Sure UG are a lot better in term of price but not easy to find a good source lab for Methenolone E.

Hermes, look familiar? Been a few years, this struck a chord with me. Fuck me once, shame on you! Fuck me twice.......
You really have no life to look for evidence that I'm somebody that scammed people even though we're sharing all the evidence except Janoshik tests that we aren't?
Not even close, that person went with Janoshik tests from the get go :). Get some sleep.

Increlex was even offered by page 2 of the HGHPRO thread!

Fixed the capitalization problem since then, however still begins alot of sentences with "We"

Make up your own minds. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, well......

Time to sharpen the knives.....
Interesting!! Definitely has a similar vibe.
I feel like there are certainly some similarities for sure…coincidentally, or not!!
Same chat about waiting for website etc, same rate of posting (one after another), similar style of wording, lots of Increlex talk - and I’m only on page 5!!
Just waiting to find talk of a whole ‘crew’ of Doctors, chemists and investors!!

Last edited:
Are you guys in any way related to Majestic Lab? The way you guys talk is almost exactly the same.

Not trying to stir up drama here, just genuinely curious.

Majestic Lab: "Different VPNs and Socks5 proxies are of course part of it."
HermesLabs: "separate devices that are used for this business only and of course use VPN."

Majestic Lab: "Castor oil"
HermesLabs: "OUR OWN UGLs, using only organic oils (mostly castor"

Majestic Lab: "We accept Bitcoin, Monero and USDT (TRC20)"
HermesLabs: "XMR (15% off your order), BTC (10% off your order), TRC20"

Majestic Lab: "Additionally we offer PGP for experienced users who know how to use it."
HermesLabs: "Contact us on proton mail for that and our PGP."

HermesLabs: "separate devices that are used for this business only and of course use VPN."

Majestic Lab: "Additionally we offer PGP for experienced users who know how to use it."
Look up any DW vendor if you have experience using Tor. You’ll understand that every single sentence quoted by you is offered by more than half of vendors on most marketplaces. I’m sorry fo break it to you. I can find a dozen of similar descriptions on meso as well if I have no life, like you do.

Thankfully time is the best witness. So as some of our orders have already landed in destination countries, we’re waiting on custom clearance and will share successful touchdowns if our customers allow us to post the screenshots.
Are you guys in any way related to Majestic Lab? The way you guys talk is almost exactly the same.
No. Never heard of them. Not me, personally, the person who wrote half of this post and edited it.

VPN / XMR / PGP / Proxy / Proton mail are all essential parts of vendorship on the DW, if you're genuinely curious. XMR is the only accepted currency on some marketplaces. Only part that actually sounds coincidental in this case is the castor oil, though I (we) see no issue with that, as there's not many choices of oil to boast about. Or you imagined me (us) writing something like: "Hey guys half of my homebrewed oils are synthetic but I don't have any tests so just buy from me at ur own risk lololol" in our initial post? Proper grammar and initializing, see no problem with that.
So much attention though, thank you kindly. Any marketing is good marketing, right?

Last edited:
VPN / XMR / PGP / Proxy / Proton mail are all essential parts of vendorship on the DW, if you're genuinely curious.

Right. Why don't you just post your PGP key in here though? You know, posting your public key on your vendor profile, the standard vendor procedure ... ;-)

Also speaking of "unlimited quantities" in your title and being online 24/7 is kinda sus, don't you think? And pretending to care about OPSEC and then posting fingerprints?

Also your pharmacy app access doesn't prove shit, access can be faked or hacked.

Return of PubesLab incoming......

Attachments

• opsec pro.png
    opsec pro.png
    10.6 MB · Views: 117
Right. Why don't you just post your PGP key in here though? You know, posting your public key on your vendor profile, the standard vendor procedure ... ;-)
Can’t update the post. I can DM it to you :)
We don’t need a PGP key for a clearnet profile and maintaining our operations, while some clients may need them to contact us from places like Australia, US, where personal possession of online purchase of steroids is a crime.
Also speaking of "unlimited quantities" in your title and being online 24/7 is kinda sus, don't you think? And pretending to care about OPSEC and then posting fingerprints?
We have ways to wipe fingerprints, though in this country that we’re operating from currently posting my recon data may or may not get me in trouble while leaving clearnet fingerprints won’t. Just aware of the legalities :)
Also your pharmacy app access doesn't prove shit, access can be faked or hacked.
Why don’t you hack it and show us then? I’ll give you their website/app info. Do the same screenshot on increlex.
Return of PubesLab incoming......
:)

Last edited:
Can’t update the post. I can DM it to you :)
We don’t need a PGP key for a clearnet profile and maintaining our operations, while some clients may need them to contact us from places like Australia, US, where personal possession of online purchase of steroids is a crime.

We have ways to wipe fingerprints, though in this country that we’re operating from currently posting my recon data may or may not get me in trouble while leaving clearnet fingerprints won’t. Just aware of the legalities :)

Why don’t you hack it and show us then? I’ll give you their website/app info. Do the same screenshot on increlex.

:)

This is you right now

1nhqil.jpg

UPDATE>
1. In order to encourage blind testing of primo, we've decided to make it $12 per box and $10 per box if you get more than 10 in one order FOR TWO WEEKS. EXP dates are mainly 10/2024.

2. Same goes for Anapolons, which will continue going at $25, EXP dates are 2026.

3. The website is planned to be launched this weekend. I'll DM admins to edit my original post with all the changes once it's out. Prices will change a bit, some drugs being a bit cheaper some being a bit more expensive. HGH will increase in price slightly.

4. EU Domestic is to launch within 2-3 weeks. Although there may be slight delays at the beginning of its operations by just a few days as we're in the process of stocking it up now.

5. US Domestic for now only takes non-bulk orders of cinnatropin as other items are being re-stocked. We will be updating on that.

Also, would you guys like to see anti coagulants like Jardiance and bp meds like Telmisartan or beta blockers like Nebivolol and Propranolol on the website?

Last edited:
Something here seems ‘off’ to me -
We’ve done business under different brands, which I see no point in disclosing, as you’d start researching them and then again, start seeking flaws etc. take us for what we are.
I think it’s time you opened up honestly about your past history.
It seems like you are trying to hide something - MESO likes ‘transparency’!!

Doesn’t exactly ooze confidence.

Things just don’t add up….on the 25th August -
No we are shipping first orders for meso members today.
….then on the 26th August -
We haven't landed a single order on this forum yet for you to say this so soon.
And finally on the 28th August….
Thank you kindly.
Shipping first meso orders today :)
So, when did you first MESO orders get shipped?
Can anybody here actually confirm they have made an order yet?