If they have a psychologist on call for zoom calls when I run nors I'm game
That's only when you buy enough of our tren to milk yourself. I'll pay for your psychologist myself. Or you can use store credit and buy yourself some dostinex (caber), which we decided to make $20 for the first box of 8 of 0.5 tabs, and every other box at only $10. Let them tits grow!

Last edited:
I believe it's context dependent, as a promotion containing pictures makes them promo pictures which aren't allowed, whereas announcing that you have a new product in stock and posting a picture of it at least once was allowed, but don't quote me on that.
That's what I found in other threads so I was surprised my pic was banned. Maybe because of the specific wording we've used in the description. Oh well, still dropped those Anapolons down to $25 for a few weeks now.
@HermesLabs If you PM @Millard and ask nicely, he might edit your OP with the new website. The time limit on edits exists primarily to prevent manipulation of information in any negative way.
Thanks for this info @Liska, highly appreciate it. Glad this forum is run by someone who's not a doctor, chemist or a warehouse owner, like we (U & I) is.

Website up and running any day now...
Yes, but no way to edit the post while I have the time limit, so stop quoting me on the original post.
If you notice, there's still 48 iu Norditropin.
Jokes aside, had huge delays in operational work because of very unexpected influx of orders from you guys. Apologies on that, website is pretty much ready as I found out from our chemist, in the late hours, after we home-brewed some beer. It's up and running but don't have Jano test results and some of the pics as our doctors failed to send us pics of those 48 iu Norditropins. Still waiting on that to be confirmed, as I'm just the messenger, so please notify everyone to start roasting me because of that. :)
Some people still have money except @Exhortae who's broke to watch others get broke, so our doctors, investors and chemists didn't have the time for the website to be finished on time. From now on, just imagine that the whole business is run by one person, half greek god (Arnold chest) half cow (tren nipples), first name Hermes. Therefore, just refer to us that way form now on.

P.S. Had to wait to confirm which products exactly to send to Jano from our warehouse owners, oh sorry I meant investors (what's wrong with me), and as you imagine they're very busy people sending 1 billion pics to you guys with QR codes, yes you who disappear after getting a whole confirmation of your order. But we're still doing it, as promised :). Be patient, as our investor aka doctor says.

Back in stock, and ready to ship in thousands just like the thread name... Not promoting, just updating... With the first pic of it. Exp date 2026. Also, only fofty percent of f pretty much, but to get exact number, we'd have to get a calculator, and I don't have a warehouse key at this late hour.

Attachments

• IMG_0014.jpeg
    IMG_0014.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 79
We've had some very good feedback on which prices you guys want lowered or think is unfair (except the primo for god's sake, although hey, that's also down to $12 starting today if you're getting 2024 exp date). We noticed that most of our boxes come in same batches with 4 different months in a year only. Some of you know which months they are, so if you're getting anything else, send it to Jano for testing... Might be fake or not made in Türkiye. Don't know if it's a coincidence but we've checked every box we've shipped so far and called some friends who buy primo from other sources (not from our chemists), and it appears that Primo only enters Türkiye with certain exp dates, or Bayer just has this numerical system of labeling different boxes with the same exp date, as they're also busy sending proof pics to you guys.
Does any one of you have Bayer primo with 06.2024 exp date? Just curious.

Massive influx of posting and ordering occurring.

No packs arriving but plenty of posts to keep us warm at night. Still wishing you and the investors/photographers, chemists and doctor the best.

So we have investors, chemists and a doctor and this is tripping us up?
Yes, out of all people we've had no website owner. Our investors seem to be too broke to even send Jano samples on time, as some of you have DM'd me why it's taking so long.
In all seriousness, we just message and contact our crew, and sometimes ship (me, personally). To quote the exact reason I'll have to give you a 24 hour window while I'm calling our doctor. Oh shoot, I just explained it above. Never mind, the doctor already had been called. That was the female writing messages.

Not my monkeys.
Not my circus.

If someone orders from this group at this point you are silly in the head.

No packs arriving but plenty of posts to keep us warm at night. Still wishing you and the investors/photographers, chemists and doctor the best.
As @Exhortae said massive influx of broke people trying to order and getting pic proofs yet never ordering, because they only trust Jano samples to be proof of pharmaceutical items that will "fill in the gaps" in this beutiful community which in 20 years of existence hasn't learned how to figure out what real rimobolan looks like and how easy it is to detect a counterfeit in a picture.

Also, update to the original post, 100% delivery guarantee with 100% reship on the original order (in case you're ever so lucky to be the in the 0% of our customers who gets a seizure letter) on all orders that don't have dry ice in them. We forgot to mention it, as reship on the DW it seems means something different from this forum. No, it wasn't a 50% store credit type of reship in store, and now it's a free reship, as long as you can show us the seizure letter.

We've had some very good feedback on which prices you guys want lowered or think is unfair (except the primo for god's sake, although hey, that's also down to $12 starting today if you're getting 2024 exp date). We noticed that most of our boxes come in same batches with 4 different months in a year only. Some of you know which months they are, so if you're getting anything else, send it to Jano for testing... Might be fake or not made in Türkiye. Don't know if it's a coincidence but we've checked every box we've shipped so far and called some friends who buy primo from other sources (not from our chemists), and it appears that Primo only enters Türkiye with certain exp dates, or Bayer just has this numerical system of labeling different boxes with the same exp date, as they're also busy sending proof pics to you guys.
Does any one of you have Bayer primo with 06.2024 exp date? Just curious.
No only 3-2024 and 10-2024

Back in stock, and mistake in the first original post. We DO NOT have Iran hormone 10 mg, it doesn’t exist. Some boxes of oxabone come tell yellow, so when we inquired people from Abu told us they’d switched the design for a few months and then back. Abu seems to change their things about their products often.
These are the ones that go for $39. Will send samples to Janoshik in two batches, one will go this week, another next week. So the results for oxabone should be due next week, if the lab processes fast enough. We have been recommended to use regular testing time and not pay the 200% for express testing as they process things quickly.

Attachments

• IMG_0019.jpeg
    IMG_0019.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0020.jpeg
    IMG_0020.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0018.jpeg
    IMG_0018.jpeg
    25.9 KB · Views: 66
I use to website design. Give me a pm if the chemists, doctors, or nurse practitioners don't know how to help in that aspect!

Another update on the Cinnagen, @Liska, you’re getting your answer here. The new (even though the news you sent is from 2022) boxes with scratchable backs only come when they’re ordered by export firms.
As our warehouse directly purchases things in Iran for local use, those boxes haven’t been seen yet. Although we found out if we get over 1000 of them at once, we can get them even inside Iran. Will try to organize that for you guys. The scratchable backs are expected to be out even in Iran in early 2024, so the old boxes will completely disappear starting then. Although it’s just a rumor for now.

I use to website design. Give me a pm if the chemists, doctors, or nurse practitioners don't know how to help in that aspect!
The design is ready, not all the pics are uploaded (as we’re busy making those 48 iu Norditropins) and we thought to wait for a few Jano test results, but decided not to. So it should definitely be done this week.

As for the website pictures, the background will be similar for all products. We figured current background didn’t look as good and people couldn’t see our logo well as it was printed in different places so it looked random.
Do you guys have any suggestions on whether just white background with our black logo (just like our profile pic) will suffice, or should we make it a bit crumbled? Usually on other marketplaces we have experience on people want it a bit crumbled or lots of shadows to make sure it’s not photoshopped.

As for the website pictures, the background will be similar for all products. We figured current background didn’t look as good and people couldn’t see our logo well as it was printed in different places so it looked random.
Do you guys have any suggestions on whether just white background with our black logo (just like our profile pic) will suffice, or should we make it a bit crumbled? Usually on other marketplaces we have experience on people want it a bit crumbled or lots of shadows to make sure it’s not photoshopped.
Since you have abundantly made it clear there are many chick's replying to the forum posts.... Have them present the products with tits out. We like tits.

update on the increlex. Testing delivery method that works fast enough for it not to degrade at all, meaning 100% delivery rate with dry ice to every country within 2-3 days.
first prescriptions for first 2 orders are out, when it comes will take pics of it.
If you know you’re for sure coming to Türkiye this or next year, DM us and we can organize a prescription in your name so you can pick it up and legally leave with it.
The prescription is for obtaining it locally and personal use, not exceeding reasonable amount (not sure on that part yet as there’s no regulations about it). You’ll be responsible for translating it into English and notarizing it if your country requires it for self import thru customs.

Last edited: