Hermes, what other forums are you sourcing on? Sorry if you already answered this.

With your background, and overhead, what prompted you into this foray? Just a side gig? It's nice of you to be sharing your influence to us common folk, as I perceive you to be " that Guy" with access to a wharehouse, after hours? You have the key? Any pics of that lab setup?

This to me seems to be an easy solution every other source is held to these standards ugl or pharma. The source before coming on here should of already had some testing done on his Bayer rimos new and old ones. Next pieces that should of been done is the Iranian products hcg has to be tested there's been to much poor hcg well not poor just says it's 5000iu kit and really is 2500iu I know janos testing is as close as u can get. The aburihans are pretty easy the new ones have the logos on the inside of the boxes and the amp have the black logo inside the center of the tea cup, and yes u can scan the qr codes of the iran products. However u still should test ur aburihans and Iran hormone test e. Tp has done it multiple times with multiple pharma items.... The next thing woulda been the oxabone as if legit will prob sell well at the price for guys and females... It'd be nice to see a cinn pen tested again and also the Iran hormone anadrols. Every source that comes to mesos knows the deal weither or not u can do the switch and swapping, that would be a terrible business idea cause it wouldn't take long to be figured out, as eventually some will send some samples in of there order or someone that knows pharma will catch something off on the leaflets or the amps or boxes.

Either way the general get up for any source that comes here is come here with some tested product other wise I highly doubt you will have or get any orders. The ugly gear at the moment thank God is top notch and as good as pharma and there testing just about everything I could go down the list but I won't as liska hates reading what I write and my terrible Grammer and run on sentences. I apologize to everyone . Hermes go back to the drawing board be a business man ponie up and get atleast get some of ur products tested. Till then there is just gunna be a punch of back and forth with nothing of actually sense being done to further ur bussiness and being customers in... I'm sure eventually I'll find a board with a bunch of newbies that think they hit the gold mine. But ur dealing with a lot of people here that have been around know the game been screwed once and usually doesn't happen again. That's why at mesos we ask for the things we do.... You either come correct or not at all.... Hopefully u take the advice these members are giving you so that you can become very responsible and succeed/successful business.... The money you put out for the testing will pay for itself usually rather quickly. No one is asking for every product to be tested. As for the gh anyone that uses genos will be able to tell pretty quickly weither it's real and legit or if it's fake.... Expecially if u buy two and the come with the boxes and leaflets. The fakes have some pretty shit giveaways and a lot of times it's them trying to take an 16iu pen and make it i to a 36iu pen.

Ultimately the swimmies are coming off the rest is up to you and ur partners. Honestly wish you the best as hard as some of us are on sources ultimately we want them to level up and succeed and do right by the customers.

This to me seems to be an easy solution every other source is held to these standards ugl or pharma. The source before coming on here should of already had some testing done on his Bayer rimos new and old ones. Next pieces that should of been done is the Iranian products hcg has to be tested there's been to much poor hcg well not poor just says it's 5000iu kit and really is 2500iu I know janos testing is as close as u can get. The aburihans are pretty easy the new ones have the logos on the inside of the boxes and the amp have the black logo inside the center of the tea cup, and yes u can scan the qr codes of the iran products. However u still should test ur aburihans and Iran hormone test e. Tp has done it multiple times with multiple pharma items.... The next thing woulda been the oxabone as if legit will prob sell well at the price for guys and females... It'd be nice to see a cinn pen tested again and also the Iran hormone anadrols. Every source that comes to mesos knows the deal weither or not u can do the switch and swapping, that would be a terrible business idea cause it wouldn't take long to be figured out, as eventually some will send some samples in of there order or someone that knows pharma will catch something off on the leaflets or the amps or boxes.

Either way the general get up for any source that comes here is come here with some tested product other wise I highly doubt you will have or get any orders. The ugly gear at the moment thank God is top notch and as good as pharma and there testing just about everything I could go down the list but I won't as liska hates reading what I write and my terrible Grammer and run on sentences. I apologize to everyone . Hermes go back to the drawing board be a business man ponie up and get atleast get some of ur products tested. Till then there is just gunna be a punch of back and forth with nothing of actually sense being done to further ur bussiness and being customers in... I'm sure eventually I'll find a board with a bunch of newbies that think they hit the gold mine. But ur dealing with a lot of people here that have been around know the game been screwed once and usually doesn't happen again. That's why at mesos we ask for the things we do.... You either come correct or not at all.... Hopefully u take the advice these members are giving you so that you can become very responsible and succeed/successful business.... The money you put out for the testing will pay for itself usually rather quickly. No one is asking for every product to be tested. As for the gh anyone that uses genos will be able to tell pretty quickly weither it's real and legit or if it's fake.... Expecially if u buy two and the come with the boxes and leaflets. The fakes have some pretty shit giveaways and a lot of times it's them trying to take an 16iu pen and make it i to a 36iu pen.

Ultimately the swimmies are coming off the rest is up to you and ur partners. Honestly wish you the best as hard as some of us are on sources ultimately we want them to level up and succeed and do right by the customers.
If he took the time to test his products and show the results here instead of writing these long ass messages he might have gotten some orders.

Hey hermes, maybe one day you will understand that a claim without proof is no fact all. As for now you have only demonstrated that the keys of your keyboard must be severely worn out with all the bullshit you are writing

If he took the time to test his products and show the results here instead of writing these long ass messages he might have gotten some orders.
I'm thinking you either aren't reading the thread, or you misread my post. Reason we don't have any tests yet is because non-blind testing is almost pointless. Yes, at the beginning it may encourage a few people, but almost every "shady" vendor I know selectively scams people for the exact thing you're telling me I should've done. We've gotten so many orders we are backlogged, no worries.
a claim without proof is no fact all.
...proceeds to say...
all the bullshit you are writing

....says it all about the hypocrisy in your message. I've supported every product I have in stock with pictures. if you are suspicious about the pictures, I can put tits behind it so you have less doubts next time. I already said that we offer $100 minimum order. If you are broke to spend that much to test a new source that provided that much info, pictures and details on how we operate, maybe leave the forum, find a job that earns you enough to do that. This is exactly the reason we have 2 people replying to your guys messages and have to price primo at $14 and not $6.5 that is the pharmacy price as someone else has said. Or was that you? No offense.

Just a side gig?
Read the post carefully, all the info on why we're doing this is clearly written in the original post...
It's nice of you to be sharing your influence to us common folk, as I perceive you to be " that Guy" with access to a wharehouse, after hours?
Yes, we do have all the pictures. And again, would you have shared pics of your lab or warehouse had you been in our situation? By the sheer amount of products we offer and are able to ship immediately, WITH PICTURE/VID proof before payment and QR codes, you must understand that we don't "resell" products. Hopefully the incralex/geno/omni/oxabone/cinnatropin at the lowest pricepoint on the market after being tested will convince you, once we get touchdown confirmations from meso members this upcoming week. Already shipping some gear in dry ice this Monday with 2 day international delivery.
A new method of shipping but once it lands, if the customer allows, I'll share the proof of that without revealing their identity.

I never said I didn't have a lab test for HGH raws. I just refused to show it, as it's not a Janoshik lab test. We can legally test it through government facilities locally. We trust them as they have no bias and are professional enough to do a good job at testing other products we've given.
I understand why you made the claim about highest purity now - back in 2020 Janoshik upgraded his HGH testing method to one that can better identify impurities in HGH and is unique among testing laboratories as far as I know. Before then, anything decent tested 98-100% purity and especially the generics dropped all the way down to 92-93% when tested via that new method. It's been a long road to improve product purity percent by percent by this more challenging standard since then.

If you made that statement holding a 99%+% purity result in your hands by any other laboratory, I'm sorry. You can look up some pharma and generic test results here as a frame of reference: https://janoshik.com/public/

Either way the general get up for any source that comes here is come here with some tested product other wise I highly doubt you will have or get any orders.
Got your point. What products do all of you need to be tested first? You did say geno testing is pretty much pointless as it's easy to tell the difference, so this Monday we will send
-primo
-test abu
-oxabone
-anapolon
-hcg
for testing? Any other suggestions for the first run?

Got your point. What products do all of you need to be tested first? You did say geno testing is pretty much pointless as it's easy to tell the difference, so this Monday we will send
-primo
-test abu
-oxabone
-anapolon
-hcg
for testing? Any other suggestions for the first run?
you could send norditropin or omnitrope for tests since those are
a) regularly faked
b) we do not have much results of those (if real) to compare to genos etc

If you made that statement holding a 99%+% purity result in your hands by any other laboratory, I'm sorry. You can look up some pharma and generic test results here as a frame of reference: https://janoshik.com/public/
Didn't know this. Thanks for sharing, will definitely retest our raws for HGH through him.

News on Cinnagen. Since the website you shared is in English, the Iranian pharmacies don't have this product at all. We searched through our 3 warehouses, called local pharmacies and no one has the "scratchable back". The way they explained this to us, that the news are only in English, therefore there are actual exporters of Cinnatropin, so the drugs for export have scratchable back, while those made for local distribution don't. Our warehouses are located in the countries drugs are made in usually. We only import about 20% of the products we sell. Some of them I cannot mention on here as it's a steroid forum.

Currently looking more into Ronak HCG, as like you said, the official website doesn't have it on the list. It's on the government (local FDA) system, and shows as "active". You'll probably need a VPN and set it to Middle East or Iran. You can google translate this page then:

If you can't, you'll have to just try and translate the screenshots of the page. IMG_9416.jpg IMG_9418.JPGIMG_9417.JPG

Proof that we have access to the warehouse/pharmacy system in Türkiye, even though most of you don't understand the language, you'll never see these pictures elsewhere. If you look up this app, it's a pharmacist access app only. This was our inquiry for Incralex:

IMG_9420.JPG

Hope this clears things up a bit.

Pictures of our Ronak HCG. I can show vials inside if you really want to see. The Iranian name is گناركس HCG. Google it. It doesn't need dry ice to be shipped, it should be stored below 25ºC/77ºF. I think the fall is perfect time to start ordering it via regular shipping international. We will have it in our US domestic / EU domestic line within 2 months time. Prices within those lines will be higher than international shipping though, for obvious reasons.

Attachments

• photo_2023-08-27_11-26-21.jpg
    photo_2023-08-27_11-26-21.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 34
  • photo_2023-08-27_11-26-22.jpg
    photo_2023-08-27_11-26-22.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 32
  • photo_2023-08-27_11-26-23.jpg
    photo_2023-08-27_11-26-23.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 56
you could send norditropin or omnitrope for tests since those are
a) regularly faked
b) we do not have much results of those (if real) to compare to genos etc
Will do. Any dose of those will do? Or do we have to send the whole thing in the packaging? Just to make sure it's the way it's done on here.

I'm thinking you either aren't reading the thread, or you misread my post. Reason we don't have any tests yet is because non-blind testing is almost pointless. Yes, at the beginning it may encourage a few people, but almost every "shady" vendor I know selectively scams people for the exact thing you're telling me I should've done. We've gotten so many orders we are backlogged, no worries.

...proceeds to say...

....says it all about the hypocrisy in your message. I've supported every product I have in stock with pictures. if you are suspicious about the pictures, I can put tits behind it so you have less doubts next time. I already said that we offer $100 minimum order. If you are broke to spend that much to test a new source that provided that much info, pictures and details on how we operate, maybe leave the forum, find a job that earns you enough to do that. This is exactly the reason we have 2 people replying to your guys messages and have to price primo at $14 and not $6.5 that is the pharmacy price as someone else has said. Or was that you? No offense.

Send your stuff to Jano to show that you actually care about the shit you sell.

Yes i am broke, i am broke to see that stupid people like you are allowed to sell steroids.

emailed these guys. Hoping to land some increlex

Hey, cujo...didn't you purchase a vial of Increlex from a new source a few years ago? It was all part of hghpro proving his legitimacy. The increlex was supposed to prove he wasn't pacman/horizon and wouldn't be ripping members and other sources off.
Turned out he was, and did, end up fleecing members and the source Eminence. E is a friend. Says he got got for $4k...but that Increlex was the real deal!

And I must say… @Whopperflopper .. I think I know who I was thinking this guy reminds me of.
That source was doing things the way this guy is doing things. The whole Dr and chemists on boards is what really annoys me.

Some of these sources believe us to be bumpkins and will believe any story they happen to serve up no matter how ridiculous. I swear, it’s like Deja Vu all over again. That thread was something else.

Mean Green, Pac man, Horizon..,are a few of the handles used by the source who perpetrated a few of the largest(dollar wise) scams the Community has ever seen. Regular members over at promuscle were taken for big bucks.

After the scams were over the threads were scrubbed and deleted. It’s as if they never happened. Thankfully, we don’t have to worry about that here at meso. I urge members to at the very least go back and glance over the thread I’m referring to.

It could be the Increlex that’s got me going? But the way this guys writes….if this is the scammer I’m referring to, I’m going to find out.

Pac-Man is overdue as far as meso is concerned. He’s a special kind of piece of shit.

Send your stuff to Jano to show that you actually care about the shit you sell.

Yes i am broke, i am broke to see that stupid people like you are allowed to sell steroids.
Sending them tomorrow, and the HGH will follow the week after. We stand behind our new brand and our words. Hope you come back to apologize when the test comes out for calling me stupid as you have no idea who I am.

Says he got got for $4k...but that Increlex was the real deal!
Incralex doesn't even cost $1k. Hope he lab tested it to find out if it was "the real deal"... Reason we ask $1.2k for it is because we have to import it. I'll share a picture of prescription for it without the name and ID, but it wouldn't mean anything to you unless I show my face in person and Dr credentials publicly along with every single product's Janoshik blind test results?
It could be the Increlex that’s got me going? But the way this guys writes….if this is the scammer I’m referring to, I’m going to find out.

And again, we try to use similar writing style but by pictures you may have noticed that there's more than 1 person involved. Weren't you the one teaching me about how "tone" means nothing to a person on the level? Why are you so concerned about the points I make and my "tone" then?
Every customer from Meso that DM'd us and placed an order got their pictures and scanned codes/got the numbers of every product they were able to get. Here's an example of how we send them before you guys even pay. We can even do it on video putting it in the box and send picture proof from post office along with tracking if the customer really wants it that way. We go way further than most new vendors who also I noticed come without lab tests usually do them later. I had offered to either blind test, which most recommended, and 24 hours later we're being criticized for not having sent them in the first place. While that's exactly what I was getting advised on.
Example of 2 orders we had just prepared yesterday. We guide our customers how to verify each and every box by themselves if they wish to. And will continue to do so even after we get labs done. Selective scamming is also a thing.

Attachments

• 4e1a03ac-aee2-4b46-9128-e1c3286c6e60.jpeg
    4e1a03ac-aee2-4b46-9128-e1c3286c6e60.jpeg
    442.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 699e06f6-d43c-4343-9a85-3cd4a4cb9414.jpeg
    699e06f6-d43c-4343-9a85-3cd4a4cb9414.jpeg
    222.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 1c5b411f-3835-4ee3-a917-e55951d8c1ef.jpeg
    1c5b411f-3835-4ee3-a917-e55951d8c1ef.jpeg
    302.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
That source was doing things the way this guy is doing things. The whole Dr and chemists on boards is what really annoys me.
How can we get things prescribed that you can't buy when you come to Türkiye if we don't have a doctor on board? You sound so biased because we apparently sound like someone that scammed someone years ago. That definitely is very constructive criticism.

The other Turkish vendors offer a 100% reship policy, I saw yours is only 50%. Is that for all countries or is the 50% for high risk places like Canada, NZ, Australia etc.?

Sending them tomorrow, and the HGH will follow the week after. We stand behind our new brand and our words. Hope you come back to apologize when the test comes out for calling me stupid as you have no idea who I am.

Ok now you start to understand

Everytime someone calls me broke without knowing me I call them stupid without knowing them.

I will apologise if you send me a written note that I hurt your feelings, ok ?

The other Turkish vendors offer a 100% reship policy, I saw yours is only 50%. Is that for all countries or is the 50% for high risk places like Canada, NZ, Australia etc.?
It's because we currently are in the process of setting up domestic lines for the UK, EU, US and Canada. Not thinking of doing that for Australia as they have plenty of their own vendors. Once we get it done, we'll have 100% reship policy. EU domestic may be ready mid September. Same with US domestic, probably late September if all goes well.
More than half of us aren't Turkish, though we have met in person and some of us live in the same land. The Turkish part is those with legal access to things in Türkiye. Even right now we are shipping orders from 4 different countries.