You sure do, by how personally you take everything you take I post and are on a dislike spree :).
Calm down, honey!!

I would have thought a dislike/disagree button was quiet self explanatory? If you cant figure it out for yourself, either ask one of the guys in your ‘crew’ … or one of the doctors, surgeons, chemists, scientists, tech giants - basically anybody with half a brain will do!!

I tell you what doll face, I set you on the right path…

Consider the ‘red dislikes’ symbolic of all the redflags this shambolic attempt of a source thread raises.

Kisses. xx

Last edited:
I’ve been following since the beginning. Impressed with how much effort you put forth on here (regardless of truth/accuracy) especially considering how you seem to imply meso customers wouldn’t be that big of a new market for you.

I’m also really curious what names/labs you operated under before. That’s been the one question I keep coming back to see if it’s been answered.
I asked directly about 3 separate time…they clearly have a past they want to remain hidden.

It was not seized - it was returned to us because their customs didn't let it through. Ours did. It was a test order for increlex so we tried the fastest and riskiest delivery method so far. Express, big box, with a huge ass dry ice box in it.
I bet the customer is pleased you used his order as an ‘experiment’ !!
Hope he’s not in a rush for his gear.

I bet the customer is pleased you used his order as an ‘experiment’ !!
Hope he’s not in a rush for his gear.
They offered it themselves. On our part, we threw in free gear and are doing 100% reship of free gear we threw in also. You sound like you like to speak on behalf of others. Where does that habit come from?

I asked directly about 3 separate time…they clearly have a past they want to remain hidden.
And we have answered directly 3 times why that's not relevant. Besides, we're not here to jeopardize anyone's reputation. Some people still buy from those brands on meso and they're "LaB TeSTeD".

Yo
And we have answered directly 3 times why that's not relevant. Besides, we're not here to jeopardize anyone's reputation. Some people still buy from those brands on meso and they're "LaB TeSTeD".
You didn’t answer fuck all.
You dodged the question, and diverted as you always do.

Consider the ‘red dislikes’ symbolic of all the redflags this shambolic attempt of a source thread raises.

Kisses. xx
Or the amount of groupies a member/source has gathered so far. Our only post with our website was deleted even though everyone kept asking for it, despite us personally DMing Millard about it. It seems you guys have time to delete things or dislike, but never resolve issues related to actual help to this thread.

You didn’t answer fuck all.
You dodged the question, and diverted as you always do.
I did name one. Watson. Want me to name another? Proton. Those are some semi-local brands some of our guys dumped because they saw how terrible the operations went in the lab and how non-transparent profit/sales of those channels went.
Once we get a bit more rep on here (after about 16-20 tests we're planning to do in total) and customers try our product, it will be more fair to share information on who we used to work for. Right now it doesn't sound like anything besides self-promotion and bad-mouthing, at least to us.

They offered it themselves. On our part, we threw in free gear and are doing 100% reship of free gear we threw in also. You sound like you like to speak on behalf of others. Where does that habit come from?
I’m clairvoyant…I can’t help it.

Infact, I’m getting a message coming through now - it’s not clear, but they are saying something like…you’re full of shit!!

Don’t blame me, I’m just the messenger.

There was one we sent via express we'd never tried before, it was a huge box full of dry ice and packed untraditionally so we assume it was the reason it got stuck n the destination country customs. It was sent back to us, but we just reshipped for free without even receiving a seizure letter. That's how we value our customers and reputation. You saying things you have no idea about is only embarrassing one person - you.

why the fuck would you need a seizure letter if the package was sent back to you?
seems like you are waffling on without making any sense

this thread is a trainwreck
i have been following it closely and my suggestion to you hermeslabs would be to stfu until you have touchdowns and maybe lab reports of the items you are selling

this back and forth bickering isnt a good look on your part
these posts stay here forever

you make a lot of bold claims but have no proof when questioned

Last edited:
I did name one. Watson. Want me to name another? Proton. Those are some semi-local brands some of our guys dumped because they saw how terrible the operations went in the lab and how non-transparent profit/sales of those channels went.
Once we get a bit more rep on here (after about 16-20 tests we're planning to do in total) and customers try our product, it will be more fair to share information on who we used to work for. Right now it doesn't sound like anything besides self-promotion and bad-mouthing, at least to us.
Must have missed that, in between all the rest of your crap!!

You can't fake certain things such as the new security systems of most European brands. No disrespect here but we've dealt with getting fake product and it goes immediately in the trash. We don't even need to test it. It's just that apparent. What your'e saying is an indicator that you've never really bought real geno or primo.

This, this right here.. I don’t even know what to reply to such lunacy. You don’t even need to test it, it’s just that apparent? Are these new Rimos so blinged out , encrusted with gold and platinum, no Indian or Chinaman would even dare try fake it?

This, this right here.. I don’t even know what to reply to such lunacy. You don’t even need to test it, it’s just that apparent? Are these new Rimos so blinged out , encrusted with gold and platinum, no Indian or Chinaman would even dare try fake it?
….or Chinawoman!!!
I don't know why everything in this industry is assosiated with men lmao
Don’t want HerpesLabs getting hormonal, she (the one currently responding) seems ‘delicate’

Last edited:
Despite everyone acknowledging how stupid it is to demand a source to send their gear for testing (because they can always send one good batch), it's just a rite of passage. Or hazing of new sources.

So we know it's pointless but you'll get loads of hate on Meso until you send gear to Jano and post the results.

Sponsors

Latest posts