This, this right here.. I don’t even know what to reply to such lunacy. You don’t even need to test it, it’s just that apparent? Are these new Rimos so blinged out , encrusted with gold and platinum, no Indian or Chinaman would even dare try fake it?
They're exactly like that. Just like your mom's tits after I glazed them :).

why the fuck would you need a seizure letter if the package was sent back to you?
seems like you are waffling on without making any sense
Not always is this the case, sometimes tracking no is enough proof to see if person had nothing to do with seizure or it not being delivered.

you make a lot of bold claims but have no proof when questioned
I'm sorry, what? We've provided more proof except Jano testing and our lab pics than most sources we just checked on meso. What bold statements have we made that weren't proven? Pictures of warehouse with our logo? Proof of access to increlex including other "substances" that only seemed to trigger the trolls? You're a joke.
P.S. If anyone doubts that samples are on the way to Jano, contact them and ask them about it. For now we've sent 2 with express delivery (2-3 days) to see if it gets intercepted by our customs. Other wise our regular shipping takes 10-18 days, so it's too early to ask others if they received packages or not.

For now we've sent 2 with express delivery (2-3 days) to see if it gets intercepted by our customs. Other wise our regular shipping takes 10-18 days, so it's too early to ask others if they received packages or not.
If this gets conveniently stopped, you’ve got a big problems!!

Luckily, there shouldn’t be any issues….
UPDATE> EU Domestic is already working smoothly, as long as you're willing to wait around 7 days for delivery we guarantee delivery without seizure through a special delivery channel. We hope to reduce that delivery window down to 2-3 days next month, but currently are restocking the line so it's the only challenge here.

If this gets conveniently stopped, you’ve got a big problems!!

Luckily, there shouldn’t be any issues….
For that, we have a special channel for bulk orders. Jano has stated his conditions that don't allow us to engage our channel.

For that, we have a special channel for bulk orders. Jano has stated his conditions that don't allow us to engage our channel.

afaik he doesnt have any conditions on how items are shipped to him

so do explain more, preferably in depth

Lots of folks (and sources alike) here, from both in EU and outside manage to send plenty of samples in on a regular basis…so, I think you should be fine - even without having to engage your ‘special channel’ !!

He does, just like anyone should if they don't want to pay a ton of import taxes and file unnecessary documents.
this response wont fly
you said "Jano has stated his conditions that don't allow us to engage our channel."

your next response to me needs to show what these exact conditions are backed up by screenshots

this response wont fly
you said "Jano has stated his conditions that don't allow us to engage our channel."

your next response to me needs to show what these exact conditions are backed up by screenshots
And I'm also supposed to share screenshots of my conversations with clients to prove to you that I have clients? No, this won't fly.
First, we'll email him to ask whether it's something we can share, then we can share the screenshots. Or email him first, if you're so curious.

Lots of folks (and sources alike) here, from both in EU and outside manage to send plenty of samples in on a regular basis…so, I think you should be fine - even without having to engage your ‘special channel’ !!
Go ahead share screenshots of your conversation with him then. I want to see all of them. So far, I wasn't even allowed to share our website on here (nope, not even once).
Conversation about what's shared and what's not on meso is not all about transparency.

We are an entirely legal company operating within local laws and pretty much all our packages get stopped by the customs.

There is no detail of the shipping process to us that is a secret, on the contrary we prefer transparency and we believe that open discussion only helps our clients make informed decisions and choices.

There is no need for confidentiality about any of that

Cheers

Go ahead share screenshots of your conversation with him then. I want to see all of them. So far, I wasn't even allowed to share our website on here (nope, not even once).
Conversation about what's shared and what's not on meso is not all about transparency.
What are you rambling on about now? you utter bunch of knobs.

And I'm also supposed to share screenshots of my conversations with clients to prove to you that I have clients? No, this won't fly.
First, we'll email him to ask whether it's something we can share, then we can share the screenshots. Or email him first, if you're so curious.
what a fucking donkey
read my post before waffling on

and read janos post too

We are an entirely legal company operating within local laws and pretty much all our packages get stopped by the customs.

There is no detail of the shipping process to us that is a secret, on the contrary we prefer transparency and we believe that open discussion only helps our clients make informed decisions and choices.

There is no need for confidentiality about any of that

Cheers
This is a rather laughable moment. did you guys forget jano is active here?