on 07 sep 11:27am hermeslab wrote
"Just sent first samples to Jano"

on 08 sep janoshik 11:23am wrote to hermeslabs giving shipping instructions

the samples can't have been sent 24 hours before jano received the payment and gave shipping details
You do so much research into our brand I'd think you're getting paid by someone to do that. Where does all this time come from? Keyboard warrior.

they must have hired the cheapest "web designer"
my 15 year old sister could put together a better wordpress/woocomerce website together

they are claiming to be such a large operation with mutiple doctors, chemists yadayada but have gone down the root of using the most basic themes/free plugins on their so called super duper website

the addresses for canda, london and newyork all are exactly the same...wtf why do you even have that section on the website

you click a button and this popup appears

View attachment 265519

here is their about us page
View attachment 265520
Can't say anything but agree - this was a flop on our part. There was miscommunication between web-designers. We're handling it now. Won't happen again.

Update on the increlex will come within 2-3 days. We've ordered 2 boxes, currently waiting on the response from the government pharmacy system.

You do so much research into our brand I'd think you're getting paid by someone to do that. Where does all this time come from? Keyboard warrior.
so you gonna explain why you said "samples sent to janoshik" 24 hours hours before you even received shipping instructions from janoshik

i am getting paid nada by anyone. i see you making up BULLSHIT since day one and i am calling you out on it

so tell me why you lied about samples being sent when they clearly weren't

That's not the issue. Türkiye is way more strict with exporting than importing any sort of medicine. Legally or illegally. That's why there's only a few ways we can ship things.
Why don’t you ship it from one of the other countries you boast of holding stock in, If Türkiye is such a problem for you? Also, you’re not the Turkish ‘source’ here, your competitors here seem to have little issue.
It’s called been vigilant again bad/unreliable sources, and ‘research implies he’s making a special effort…but, in reality you guys are making it really easy - why don’t you address the issues of your constant stream of inconsistencies and contradictions, instead of always making a play to divert away from yourselves? Bullshit artists.
Can't say anything but agree - this was a flop on our part. There was miscommunication between web-designers. We're handling it now. Won't happen again.
one of many…your entire ‘operation’ is a flop - it’s not just your tech gurus letting the side down!!

Last edited:
theres no miscommunication

you hired the cheapest guy to do a job and Kadir seems to have put minimum effort into the job he was hired to do

how can you make bold claims like having access to 1000s of units of genuine pharma products, doctors + scientists behind you, investors, shipping crew, state of the art shipping methods yet your website looks to be put together by a 12 year old messing around with woocommerce /wordpress themes

dont make such bold claims and answer my question about why you fucking lied to us 2 days ago about the samples being sent when they clearly were not.

so tell me why you lied about samples being sent when they clearly weren't
Will update you on this, usually I'm not the one who sends anything. I pick up things sometimes and deliver to another person who takes care of the rest. When I get heads up, I write an update on here. There seemed to be miscommunication on the part of the team. Like I said, there's a lot of orders and things to handle as we are handling UGL products locally and distributing them.

Will update you on this, usually I'm not the one who sends anything. I pick up things sometimes and deliver to another person who takes care of the rest. When I get heads up, I write an update on here. There seemed to be miscommunication on the part of the team. Like I said, there's a lot of orders and things to handle as we are handling UGL products locally and distributing them.
Another classic ‘HerpesLabs’ diversion!! Good job.

Last edited:
theres no miscommunication

you hired the cheapest guy to do a job and Kadir seems to have put minimum effort into the job he was hired to do
No.
how can you make bold claims like having access to 1000s of units of genuine pharma products, doctors + scientists behind you, investors, shipping crew,
Yes. Or are we getting back to that picture of Suboxone, Ritalin and others on our shelves? Increlex access etc.
state of the art shipping methods yet your website looks to be put together by a 12 year old messing around with woocommerce /wordpress themes
I don't make decisions on where most money goes. Yesterday they said they wouldn't test more than 6-8 compounds, but today they've decided to test all UGLs and share publicly and share most of Pharma products, regardless of blind testing.
Don't speak to me in that tone, please, as I'm speaking to you respectfully and am only a messenger.
dont make such bold claims
What claims regarding our products have we made that weren't true? We specifically took pictures with logo for you. None of our customers from other places care about this, as most people can easily tell difference between real gear and fake from a few pics and videos.
and answer my question about why you fucking lied to us 2 days ago about the samples being sent when they clearly were not.
Just answered that.

the screenshot you posted of janoshik giving you instructions on shipping
did you take that screenshot?

Why don’t you ship it from one of the other countries you boast of holding stock in, If Türkiye is such a problem for you? Also, you’re not the Turkish ‘source’ here, your competitors here seem to have little issue.
A. Never boasted holding stock of every product in every country. We've stated from day 1 that some items were only shipped from certain places for now. I can prove it with screenshots.
Because we have most of our primo in Türkiye? Haven't you read our update on the EU line being organized and ONLY now slowly starting operations as it's getting stocked up? Same with the US, which is unclear. For the EU line we use a channel that only delivers bulk. I can't just ask them to transport 1-2 ampoules instead of 100-500 because someone wants a test asap.
We still offer refund or a 100% store credit for any blind test on our products.
It’s called been vigilant again bad/unreliable sources, and ‘research implies he’s making a special effort…but, in reality you guys are making it really easy - why don’t you address the issues of your constant stream of inconsistencies and contradictions, instead of always making a play to divert away from yourselves? Bullshit artists.

one of many…your entire ‘operation’ is a flop - it’s not just your tech gurus letting the side down!!
What claims do you want me to confirm? Again, I'm just a messenger, but since you're so uptight about this situation, I'll make sure to address them in an update. Do you want test on all HGH products? That is already being arranged. Will be sent next week. If they're not sent next week, come back and call us bullshit artists. Until then, we've complied with requirements of this forum, and did more (testing aside) than most vendors do.

who took the photos of the products you posted in this post

liar
that screenshot was taken 18:13:13 TURKEY TIME
same time as you made the post
Our team communicates quickly, especially about things that are related to our reputation. Hence they've decided to also test most of the products promptly as it was suggested by many. Here's proof of that. Do you see time of the screenshot being sent to me?
Easy to assume things of you.

Attachments

• photo_2023-09-09_19-23-06.jpg
    photo_2023-09-09_19-23-06.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 52
Sure.
@HermesLabs taking a break from the drAmZ, would you mind posting a picture of the product leaflet for bayer rimobolan? I can't seem to find one online
I just happened to open a box for these morons who still think we have fake primo literally in the video. I'll post leaflet from that box.

Sponsors

Latest posts