who took the photos of the products you posted in this post

When I said you're jealous it's in my fridge and not yours? What part of "me" is not clear?

Posted it 3 minutes after I received it. Does that seem that unrealistic to you?

photo_2023-09-08_18-13-13.jpg​

screenshot you posted of the janoshik email was taken at 18-13-13. its there in the file name

Our team communicates quickly, especially about things that are related to our reputation.
they dont seem to be communicating about why you lied about samples being sent 24 hours BEFORE shipping instructions were given by janoshik

Our team communicates quickly, especially about things that are related to our reputation. Hence they've decided to also test most of the products promptly as it was suggested by many. Here's proof of that. Do you see time of the screenshot being sent to me?
Easy to assume things of you.

that photo doesnt prove anything
show me the date it was sent to you by "your team"

you can scroll up and down on telegram and take another screenshot showing the date message was sent to you

@HermesLabs taking a break from the drAmZ, would you mind posting a picture of the product leaflet for bayer rimobolan? I can't seem to find one online
There you go. Interestingly, it gives a long list of diagnosis it can be prescribed for. We saw a funny thread where someone was comparing primo to masteron, maybe someone can invite them for a discussion after seeing this leaflet.photo_2023-09-09_19-50-41.jpg

Attachments

• photo_2023-09-09_19-50-43.jpg
    photo_2023-09-09_19-50-43.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 61
  • photo_2023-09-09_19-50-44.jpg
    photo_2023-09-09_19-50-44.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 70
Guys, decided to take one for the team and placed an order. I used the email provided in the intro, gathered some info by emailing, satisfied by answers and pulled the trigger on a few rimos. Order has been shipped and I’ll continue to update until the arrival.

Since becoming a member and reading through sources initial posts I saw they have all been scrutinized and all for a good reason. I’m taking the gamble and keeping fingers crossed. One of us had to do it lol hoping for the best but expecting the worst as with any new source.

I’ll continue to update and will post pics and anything you guys suggest/request once order arrives, is received! Pray for me lol thanks guys

Guys, decided to take one for the team and placed an order. I used the email provided in the intro, gathered some info by emailing, satisfied by answers and pulled the trigger on a few rimos. Order has been shipped and I’ll continue to update until the arrival.

Since becoming a member and reading through sources initial posts I saw they have all been scrutinized and all for a good reason. I’m taking the gamble and keeping fingers crossed. One of us had to do it lol hoping for the best but expecting the worst as with any new source.

I’ll continue to update and will post pics and anything you guys suggest/request once order arrives, is received! Pray for me lol thanks guys
Thanks for the honest feedback. We only expect that from our customers. Also guaranteed 100% reship to the US and EU now, so everyone except Australia has nothing to worry about.
Just received news that US domestic will be available very soon. Not giving exact dates, so these guys don't come after me after :).
Also, remember, we refund 100% blind testing of regular AAS and $300 for HGH.

Thanks for the honest feedback. We only expect that from our customers. Also guaranteed 100% reship to the US and EU now, so everyone except Australia has nothing to worry about.
Just received news that US domestic will be available very soon. Not giving exact dates, so these guys don't come after me after :).
Also, remember, we refund 100% blind testing of regular AAS and $300 for HGH.
Will just Iranian products be domestic or you sending Sustanon and rimos too?

Buy a real rimo and get your magnifying glass ready

Will just Iranian products be domestic or you sending Sustanon and rimos too?
All of our products including HGH like omni and Susta will be domestic. Currently doing regular delivery to the US, approx ETA 10 days in total for regular. Express not recommended if you want it in original box without folding. Even though we do stealth, they sometimes put even small boxes thru X-ray when you do express to US. Envelopes are fine if it's pills but then again, folded box.

I’ve used real rimos in the past. I think I can hopefully spot a fake one but I’m willing to post anything if it arrives. To help others make a decision on this source
I think they'll be skeptical about us despite your report, though we appreciate it, as logically, you being one of the first customers, you'd receive real ones. It would be stupid of any "scammer" to send fakes in the first few weeks. That's why we insist that you guys blind test us NOW and in the future. Better buy reactive tests as they're cheaper than dealing with Janoshik. But that's my personal opinion, not the brand's.
The reason we created this brand is because we saw a few other brands send good batches to one customer and half empty or empty ones to another. That's why we understand the scrutiny we are under. This industry has no trust for a good reason.

Last edited:
I’ve used real rimos in the past. I think I can hopefully spot a fake one but I’m willing to post anything if it arrives. To help others make a decision on this source
I was being serious about the magnifying glass. Forget about testing really look hard at the packaging, also the feel of the paper. Breaks the ampoules, do they break the same way, is the glass the same thickness. Weigh everything on a pocket scale.

This only works if you have a known good rimo from a REPUTABLE SOURCE. Sources are getting the fakes where before they were getting legit ones

Last edited: