Any improvement should be encouraged. Obviously any form of maturity and professionalism would be greatly appreciated. Currently this group has no deliveries, customs issues, and their inability to control emotion outbursts makes normal business impossible.

One of the most important traits of being in business is emotional maturity. When looking to chose a vendor for anything you need, the vendors ability to be consistent and emotionally stable is crucial. People that run their businesses with emotion rarely succeed.

Best of luck to everyone. I am always on the side of positive business transactions.

Any improvement should be encouraged. Obviously any form of maturity and professionalism would be greatly appreciated. Currently this group has no deliveries, customs issues, and their inability to control emotion outbursts makes normal business impossible.

One of the most important traits of being in business is emotional maturity. When looking to chose a vendor for anything you need, the vendors ability to be consistent and emotionally stable is crucial. People that run their businesses with emotion rarely succeed.

Best of luck to everyone. I am always on the side of positive business transactions.
Well said!!

Is it another guy writing these replies now? Tone seems to have changed (for the better).
It's the janitor. Hello!
Currently this group has no deliveries
From members of the forum, they're on the way. We're doing international deliveries that take 10-20 days in general.
Thank you for your heartfelt advice and well wishes! We are indeed in continuous improvement mode and take every feedback seriously, even the ones delivered with a sprinkle of spice :)

Emotional maturity and professionalism are indeed pillars of a successful business, and it seems like you value them as much as we do. Your undying support for positive business transactions is heartwarming. It’s great fans like you that keep us on our toes, constantly bettering ourselves.

We wish you the best in finding a vendor that resonates with your unique perspective on our business dynamics. Happy shopping!

I suggest anyone thinking about placing an order to hold off until we have a verified touchdown. I’m waiting on a pack and will verify everything when I receive and advise in this thread.

I suggest anyone thinking about placing an order to hold off until we have a verified touchdown. I’m waiting on a pack and will verify everything when I receive and advise in this thread.
I’m waiting too, checked tracking and finally reach states side. Should be arriving next 3 days if everything clears. I’ll update when touchdown

I’m waiting too, checked tracking and finally reach states side. Should be arriving next 3 days if everything clears. I’ll update when touchdown
Thanks for the update. Did you order primo? The primo price is excellent but I’m hearing the seizures have increased in the US so let’s keep our fingers crossed

If you ordered US / EU domestic, you should be getting your pack very soon. ETA for those is 3-6 days. We've just sent a few orders that way.
But they don't respond to our messages for now, hopefully they'll post on here once they get their packages.

And we shipped it in original packaging and good stealth. Man at the local post office opened the package and couldn't find 10 boxes of primo in boxes.
If it's seized though, as US has been having seizures (Lol) lately, we recommend getting your reship as amps only, without the box.

How has the website not been unfucked yet????
We're fixing it today.. We are adding security wall so that your information will be secure. Better late than sorry Lol.
Check back in the evening EST or tomorrow morning. You should find all HGH, insulin and other goods there in separate categories.

Yes, yes we do. The only complaint we've gotten so far was about WhatsApp, as we've changed our number to the same as our Telegram and the admins haven't responded to us about editing our post so we could at least add a website and update our WhatsApp phone number.
We're processing quite a few orders right now, so we don't reply as fast but try to get back within the same day.
Did you have an email / request we haven't responded to?
Gir your email

Ive been gone for a minute bc of lack of communication by them. Anyone get their stuff or get increlex?

Gir your email
Dude seriously check your proton mail protocol. You place one email and the second doesn't come through. Try contacting us via Tele or WhatsApp in the meantime.
Our Telegram and WhatsApp info is the same now, being +1 917 580 4004

Last edited:
Ive been gone for a minute bc of lack of communication by them. Anyone get their stuff or get increlex?
Same goes here. Please make sure you have the same number of our WhatsApp as telegram (as specified on our website Hermesprolabs.com) or you have something going on with your proton bridge/protocol. We've been actively communicating with many clients in the past 24 hours.

We'll probably have to make a second thread with updated WhatsApp info and website as admins are actively ignoring our requests on editing our original post.
Increlex has been ordered from the Gov as we have to import it via a prescription per request. We can probably stock only 10 per month (it's an extremely rare compound to order), not because of the price, but because of the regulation placed on warehouses on maximum medicine and to not draw too much attention,