We'll probably have to make a second thread with updated WhatsApp info and website as admins are actively ignoring our requests on editing our original post.
Increlex has been ordered from the Gov as we have to import it via a prescription per request. We can probably stock only 10 per month (it's an extremely rare compound to order), not because of the price, but because of the regulation placed on warehouses on maximum medicine and to not draw too much attention,
Well let me know when I can buy it

We'll probably have to make a second thread with updated WhatsApp info and website as admins are actively ignoring our requests on editing our original post.
We know why you want to make a second thread - to bury this one.
Increlex has been ordered from the Gov as we have to import it via a prescription per request. We can probably stock only 10 per month (it's an extremely rare compound to order), not because of the price, but because of the regulation placed on warehouses on maximum medicine and to not draw too much attention,
If you’re obtaining this through real prescriptions (in legit names) how are warehouses, and the government still such a problem?
Would you suggest making an entirely new post as they're many things that have changed and we want to add test results from Janoshik once they come out? Hopefully this Friday.
And, still no test results?

How about any successful ‘touchdowns’ yet?

At this point, still all I see and hear is a lot of excuses and….IMG_3761.gif

So here’s a scenario for you.

Let’s say you only have 5 kits of Increlex left. If someone bought them and the pack gets seized, how are you handling it? Holding onto their 5k while you wait for new ones which could possibly take a month? Or due to the price and low profit margin is that a no reship policy? Thank you. Looking forward to some TDs soon and lab results.

We know why you want to make a second thread - to bury this one.
We're happy with this thread the way it is - we've made a few mistakes we apologized for, which is normal for any reputable brand, which we intend to become.
By the way we really like how you guys already copy our style and say "we", you might be our #1 fan
If you’re obtaining this through real prescriptions (in legit names) how are warehouses, and the government still such a problem?
It is not, the problem is a few of our members' connection to the DW and UGL brand. Hope that answers your question. Though even if I showed an actual prescription on here, doubt anyone would believe its legitimacy. Time is a better proof as we've figured with Meso. So we're just waiting. Another scammer would've bailed with the amount of money we already got...
And, still no test results?
We sadly only were able to send the first batch (6 of them) yesterday because of twice having called police on us for misreading Jano's recommendations. Totally our fault. But you should understand that the real problem is sending meds out of Türkiye. It's one of the hardest things ever, and Jano at first required we used no stealth, which caused us a bit of trouble and delays, but we finally have found a solution yesterday. This solution is a 3 day delivery, so we hope it's there on Monday and the tests will be out as soon as possible. We also had to pay a lot extra for all of this, just to rest your guys' souls, as no one wanted to try and test. Well, except the orders that yet have to touch down, maybe they will.
How about any successful ‘touchdowns’ yet?
Give it a few days, just checked a few tracking numbers and they're about to. Good news is that we passed the US customs without opening original boxes, so if that's anyone's concern.... We ship international > US without opening original packaging.
At this point, still all I see and hear is a lot of excuses and….View attachment 265902
Not only, we've given plenty of pics and have been upfront about our shortcomings. Cut us some slack :)

Let’s say you only have 5 kits of Increlex left. If someone bought them and the pack gets seized, how are you handling it? Holding onto their 5k while you wait for new ones which could possibly take a month? Or due to the price and low profit margin is that a no reship policy? Thank you. Looking forward to some TDs soon and lab results.
Conditions for increlex would be extremely different as it's the only compound like you said that we don't even know how much we can source of as of now. We know we can, but don't know if the system will place a hold on it for a month or two as it does with scheduled substances or not. We have 2 people currently literally waiting on it to come in stock so they fly in and take it in person. Besides, only reason we had that one pack down was using 1. unusual to us delivery channel 2. packing it in a huge ass box with dry ice. It passed one border but didn't pass the other. We've delivered plenty of meso before and we know our stealth and decoys. Never had to deal with a lot of dry ice at once, as even with that delivery method dry ice wouldn't last as long as needed.
TD hopefully coming this week or start of next week, we saw a few pass customs already. No coming back from there usually. I explained the story with our lab results above.
Also, we've decided to send genotropin instead of omni this time, as too many people were inquiring it, so it was only logical to do that. We're sending Genotropin on Monday via 3 day delivery route and 5 more samples that we already paid for sometime next week. Also testing some of our UGLs. Hoping that we won't have to test T3/T4, but if you guys really want it, we'll do it in like a month time. Once we come down to that compound Lol.
We have time and resources, AND patience, unlike some people in this thread.... Not talking about you @SkankHunt.

low profit margin
we offer 100% reship on all products except the ones that ship with dry ice (for now) despite almost all of them being low margin. Looking at some other people's store, our prices look as if we actually sell fake Chinese iPhones. And some people dare to come to our DM's and call our Primo expensive, at $10 per box, new series....

282 posts.

0 deliveries

0 Tests

1 Customs Seizure

Really would love to see you succeed. For a few days you were posting less and it really did make your company seem more "real". Your posts have been improving and I do appreciate that.

Honestly not sure any words can do much other than deliveries and lab tests. While updates on products and company news may seem exciting, it would seem that focusing on the stated company goal would be wise. When you joined you said:
We have a straightforward and powerful mission at HermesLabs: to deliver optimum quality that will stand out amongst competitors.
Would seem that it would not take someone with a Business Degree to suggest that perhaps the focus should be on the Delivery.

BTW I do think the whole board is showing patience. The only reason people come here and "give you a hard time" is because you literally posted almost a month and 282 posts ago that you wanted a public discussion of you and this business endeavor. You have what you wanted, everyone is waiting...

Hopefully next week you will have endless touchdowns and company news will be a little more relevant. Obviously @janoshik is even more important as if you have good tests and the ability to get the product to them, it would seem to show that you can do your stated opening goal.

Enjoy the weekend. Next week will be fun.

We're happy with this thread the way it is - we've made a few mistakes we apologized for, which is normal for any reputable brand, which we intend to become.
Firstly, I seriously doubt that, and if you are happy with it…you have no idea how to run a business.
By the way we really like how you guys already copy our style and say "we", you might be our #1 fan
Secondly, I intentionally used ‘we’ referring to pretty much everybody who’s reading this shambles of a thread - if I wanted to copy your style, I’d be trying to sell genuine unicorn shit (untested of course), and have no successful deliveries to my many customers….
It is not, the problem is a few of our members' connection to the DW and UGL brand. Hope that answers your question.
Urmmmm….no, not quite!! Not even close.
Though even if I showed an actual prescription on here, doubt anyone would believe its legitimacy. Time is a better proof as we've figured with Meso. So we're just waiting. Another scammer would've bailed with the amount of money we already got...
“Another scammer” ??? Interesting.
We sadly only were able to send the first batch (6 of them) yesterday because of twice having called police on us for misreading Jano's recommendations. Totally our fault.
What is this bullshit??? His ‘recommendations’ were very clear and easy to understand, by even the most illiterate of people. If with all your vast experience, and team of Avengers can’t even get an unidentified sample out for testing with a legitimate facility without having police called on you….why would anybody want to do any business with you? You’re a bunch of amateurs, and already half way to getting busted.
But you should understand that the real problem is sending meds out of Türkiye.
Other Turkish vendors here (and elsewhere) don’t seem to have the same issues….and if they did, people wouldn’t buy from them.

It's one of the hardest things ever, and Jano at first required we used no stealth, which caused us a bit of trouble and delays
So now it’s @janoshik ’s fault now?
, but we finally have found a solution yesterday. This solution is a 3 day delivery, so we hope it's there on Monday and the tests will be out as soon as possible. We also had to pay a lot extra for all of this, just to rest your guys' souls, as no one wanted to try and test. Well, except the orders that yet have to touch down, maybe they will.
I don’t even know what to say to this - well I do, but I can’t be bothered…every person reading this knows what I’m thinking.
You really don’t have a clue.
Give it a few days, just checked a few tracking numbers and they're about to. Good news is that we passed the US customs without opening original boxes, so if that's anyone's concern.... We ship international > US without opening original packaging.
Only time will tell…but even if all your packages land, your constant stream of lame excuses, fuck up’s and delusions of grandeur ooze’s unprofessional, and unreliable.
Not only, we've given plenty of pics
Seriously, what do ‘your’ pictures even mean? you can’t even get a unidentified sample out efficiently.
and have been upfront about our shortcomings. Cut us some slack :)
too little, too late….
(And, just for the record - it’s a long list of red-flags and failures, not just a few ‘shortcomings’!!)

Last edited:
We've delivered plenty of meso before and we know our stealth and decoys.
where are all these ‘happy customers’ jumping to your defence?

This is either complete bullshit, or you referring to one of your previous incarnations, that you remain so tight-lipped about (most probably hiding a dodgy past).

If this were true, why are you having so many issues right now - giving the impression you haven’t got a clue what you’re doing?

Enjoy the weekend. Next week will be fun.
Thank you for the detailed breakdown, posts count and your ongoing interest in our journey! We're genuinely pleased to see someone who's been keeping track of our milestones - even in granular detail. It’s always enlightening to see an observer's perspective. :)

You're absolutely right; our mission at HermesLabs has always been about quality and standing out amongst competitors. We appreciate your suggestion on focusing more on deliveries, and it's something we're actively working on.

Yes, we initiated a public discussion to get genuine feedback and engage with our community. It's heartening to see that many, including yourself, have taken this invitation seriously and are sharing their thoughts.

As you mentioned, next week does look promising! We hope to meet, if not exceed, the expectations set for ourselves and by our well-wishers. It's through challenges and feedback that we grow and refine our approach.

Thank you for the weekend wishes, and we, the team of Investors, chemists and doctors, genuinely hope you have a splendid one yourself. Here's to looking forward to a productive next week, sir!

Conditions for increlex would be extremely different as it's the only compound like you said that we don't even know how much we can source of as of now. We know we can, but don't know if the system will place a hold on it for a month or two as it does with scheduled substances or not.
You can buy practically unlimited quantities of Increlex provided you and/or your customers can pay for them, but realistically either of those will be the bottleneck.

Tbh I'd love to give Increlex a try but only from US domestic source. The only other source I know is international. @HermesLabs if you ever get a US warehouse... or @Liska or any of the other re-shippers who are US-based

We have yet to read about any touchdowns but several customers are expecting touchdowns next week. Let’s see where this goes but anyone considering placing an order should hold off right now.

where are all these ‘happy customers’ jumping to your defence?
My apologies, I misspelled the previous post. I meant non-meso customers. I can show tracking numbers but I'd have to erase their names as it would be unethical to do that without permission.
We've had and still do more business (pretty much our main business) is off the forums. We work with local coaches, mostly work in bulk and not a single one of them doubted our product.
We do understand the concern of this forum as we've heard there were many others that sounded like us that scammed a part of this community, so we're committed to go the full mile (including lab tests, waiting for touch downs, providing exclusive discounts) to show that we're operating in good faith.
If this were true, why are you having so many issues right now - giving the impression you haven’t got a clue what you’re doing?
We aren't haven't many issues, except sending samples and sending dry ice 13 day ETA shipment that is supposed to be express. Thanks for your time writing your suggestions.

Would be nice.... only 34 pages of bull later.
I'm giving information, replying mostly to people who ask valid questions. So did my colleagues. Like we said, international deliveries take a while. I can send a few tracking numbers to show it's not our fault it's taking so long. Besides, nobody is forcing you to come and read this discussion. You can come back a month later, when we have touchdowns confirmed, lab tests provided, but prices will be 10-20% higher. This is the reason we're offering people who think we're legit and are willing to submit their orders, to wait for first touchdowns (next week) and submit their orders asap. Or don't, and just spend extra. Or find another vendor. Your life - your rules.

I'm giving information, replying mostly to people who ask valid questions. So did my colleagues. Like we said, international deliveries take a while. I can send a few tracking numbers to show it's not our fault it's taking so long. Besides, nobody is forcing you to come and read this discussion. You can come back a month later, when we have touchdowns confirmed, lab tests provided, but prices will be 10-20% higher. This is the reason we're offering people who think we're legit and are willing to submit their orders, to wait for first touchdowns (next week) and submit their orders asap. Or don't, and just spend extra. Or find another vendor. Your life - your rules.
We're reading your discussion because you're trying to become a source on boards we frequent. So far your entire endeavor here was lead to nothing but discussion, excuses. and looking back, quite a few holes in your story.