FOMO drop onto this board state is so sick
Realized how right you are on this one Lol. It was unintentional, as we literally had people in DMs asking for a in-person meeting in like a month with current sale prices without downpayment or even a deposit. Just had to drop a warning. Came out as a FOMO

I'm giving information, replying mostly to people who ask valid questions. So did my colleagues. Like we said, international deliveries take a while. I can send a few tracking numbers to show it's not our fault it's taking so long. Besides, nobody is forcing you to come and read this discussion. You can come back a month later, when we have touchdowns confirmed, lab tests provided, but prices will be 10-20% higher. This is the reason we're offering people who think we're legit and are willing to submit their orders, to wait for first touchdowns (next week) and submit their orders asap. Or don't, and just spend extra. Or find another vendor. Your life - your rules.
I emailed you several times asking for if you have a domestic warehouse, as I've seen you say several times domestic shipping times are 2-3 days. I'm curious why I've sent several emails over several different days to no avail, I'm going to say based on all the talking on circles and possibly because your head can't see the light of day because it is placed perfectly between your own ass; you are replying because this whole entire thread seems like a farce

The tone did change in the posts from a days ago. Did you lose the last person who took things and responded with less sarcasm to legitimate concerns?

We aren't haven't many issues, except sending samples and sending dry ice 13 day ETA shipment that is supposed to be express. Thanks for your time writing your suggestions.

Dry ice only lasts about a day (and that's if it's stored in a good cooler).
Less if unprotected or disturbed, so in transit, this is probably < 24 hours.

Keeping a sample frozen for days in transit is not the purpose of dry ice.

Until you actually deliver an order you are not International or Domestic.

If you were to discuss this in a professional forum one of the following would be used to describe any business that has no transactions/deliveries.
  1. Inactive Business: This is a straightforward term to describe a business that is not currently engaged in any operations or transactions.
  2. Dormant Business: This term indicates that the business exists but is not actively conducting any business activities.
  3. Idle Business: This term suggests that the business is temporarily not engaged in any transactions but may become active again in the future.
  4. Non-operating Business: This term implies that the business is not currently operating or conducting any transactions.
  5. Zero-Transaction Business: This term highlights the fact that the business has not completed any transactions.
  6. Non-Revenue Generating Business: This term emphasizes that the business is not generating any revenue due to a lack of transactions.
  7. Startup (Pre-launch): If the business is in the planning or development stage and has not yet launched or completed any transactions, it may still be considered a startup.

If you were looking for investors, these are the only terms the SEC would allow in an offer or description for sale.

Dry ice only lasts about a day (and that's if it's stored in a good cooler).
Less if unprotected or disturbed, so in transit, this is probably < 24 hours.

Keeping a sample frozen for days in transit is not the purpose of dry ice.
Dry ice only lasts a day if it's stored outside the special containers we sent them in. Normally in those containers it lasts 3-4 days as ice, after the 4th day it certainly starts turning into gas or evaporating, depending on seal and packaging, and by day 7 it's gone. but the cooling effects is what we need for HGH and HCG for some destinations not to degrade. We'll test that though, as we've gotten info from partners that HGH doesn't degrade up to a week at room temp, even premixed. Will test this theory if our leaders decide to send omni or huma in the next testing batch. This time we've sent Genotropin, brand new pen, os will see how that goes. Although it doesn't require dry ice it can still degrade at high heat, at least t the raw powder. Not sure about the solvent.

Until you actually deliver an order you are not International or Domestic.

If you were to discuss this in a professional forum one of the following would be used to describe any business that has no transactions/deliveries.
  1. Inactive Business: This is a straightforward term to describe a business that is not currently engaged in any operations or transactions.
  2. Dormant Business: This term indicates that the business exists but is not actively conducting any business activities.
  3. Idle Business: This term suggests that the business is temporarily not engaged in any transactions but may become active again in the future.
  4. Non-operating Business: This term implies that the business is not currently operating or conducting any transactions.
  5. Zero-Transaction Business: This term highlights the fact that the business has not completed any transactions.
  6. Non-Revenue Generating Business: This term emphasizes that the business is not generating any revenue due to a lack of transactions.
  7. Startup (Pre-launch): If the business is in the planning or development stage and has not yet launched or completed any transactions, it may still be considered a startup.

If you were looking for investors, these are the only terms the SEC would allow in an offer or description for sale.
Roger that :). We don't need to hire business consultants as we have one for free on here. Thanks for the info, useful but us common folks can only forward it. I personally don't care as long as I get paid what business it is Lol,

When parcel get lost blame it on Santa ?
Never lost a parcel. It's funny it was Brought up how we didn't deliver "one" package, while it technically wasn't seized but returned to US for unknown reason. There was no official seizure letter and we resent it through our normal route, without any problems. Packages we sent in/to the US, domestic and International are about to be delivered. Now packing 100 primos to send to the US tomorrow again. We don't lose packages, ever. Saying that from experience working outside of meso. Sadly (or happily), words speak lesser than actions, so we're committed to make ourselves seem reliable within this space despite a rather difficult start.

Roger that :). We don't need to hire business consultants as we have one for free on here. Thanks for the info, useful but us common folks can only forward it. I personally don't care as long as I get paid what business it is Lol,

Impressive to admit that your only goal is the money.

My whole point was focusing on delivery over your goal of money…

Wish you the best of success I am sure we will see you listed on BIST soon.