And plans on testing or you just gonna smell it and pin it?
Nah he's going to watch someone else pin it in front of him so he knows it's real. Just like when you buy rec drugs from someone and you want to watch that person do the drugs in front of you so you know it's legit.

Probably sniff and a quick taste lol before pinning

I have experience with authentic Rimos, I ordered a small quantity. I’ll try my best to make a conclusion by visually inspecting package and amps. And possibly sending one to Jano since the process seems to be simple and inexpensive . Whatever I decide to do I’ll keep forum updated
If it smells real, tastes real, and feels real going in; it's g2g

Just because you say something is true doesn't make it true... now that orders landed what happens with that? Where are the people coming forth saying packages landed other than yourself,
I hope they'll send pictures and write a report. They were in this thread. I'll text them to remind. One of them picked it up it says, another is still waiting for pickup. Both are US orders, one is US domestic, another is US international. Ironic that they arrived on the same day. Shows the speed of international, it's only 4 days slower.

And plans on testing or you just gonna smell it and pin it?
He could ITS scan it. It's sealed boxes, we shipped it without opening them. Brand new. We teach our customers how to test the gear. Or he could use a reactive test for 30 bucks to see if it's rimo.

I have experience with authentic Rimos, I ordered a small quantity. I’ll try my best to make a conclusion by visually inspecting package and amps. And possibly sending one to Jano since the process seems to be simple and inexpensive . Whatever I decide to do I’ll keep forum updated
Oh please send it to Jano, so these people also laugh at you cause it's one of our first orders, so we for sure are sending brand new rimo for the price of $100-130 per 10 just to show we're legit. Being ironic here brother, do whatever you please. We're confident in our product. Hope to do more business with you. It came to you rather fast. Enjoy the decoy in your spare time!

How do I specify USA domestic if I order Cinnatropins? How many do you have available USA domestic right now?

What else is available USA domestic?

@Vanargandar
If you're serious about US domestic, DM us. Currently only testing it. Meaning that it's not publicly available, but people who contact us and are ready to order, we give them more info.
If we posted the products on the website, way more people would contact us, but the stock for now is very limited. We're restocking both EU and US before we make it public

Nah he's going to watch someone else pin it in front of him so he knows it's real. Just like when you buy rec drugs from someone and you want to watch that person do the drugs in front of you so you know it's legit.
Or send it to a local lab for testing? Reactive test it? Use legit ITS scan that never fails? Inspect the ampoules as real rimo ampoules are very unique, if you ever had them. Finally sure, send them to Janoshik if you're so insecure. Ordering UGL 24/7 and trusting your supplier seems a good way to go on here.

If it smells real, tastes real, and feels real going in; it's g2g
Now we understand why so many people contact us to buy benzos and ask not to share on here their names. Trolling everyone is g2g Lol. I bet you send every one of your UGLs to Jano before pinning, every single batch.

Something feels suspicious about the account posting this. Hopefully I'm wrong :)

Look up the term ‘praeteritio’ and see if you can figure out what it is that will eventually get you banned from here.
Disregarding something is what gets someone banned? I thought fallacies were a part of free speech. Glad to know that Türkiye is not much worse than the US on that part :)
There were many arguments that we have made that were disregarded.
One of them being, why are reactive tests not encouraged on a "harm protection" forum?
Another one being, why are national or local labs disregarded as evidence of the drug being "legit"?
Everyone only relies on one lab, that's also private. Not that the government stuff is always up to date, as I understand from HGH testing, but it certainly can tell you how much rimobolan is in our amps 99% correctly.

Last edited:
Touch down, 10 Rimos along with other goodies he threw in to try. Packaging was on point, definitely good use of stealth and protection. Ordered shipped on the 8th landed yesterday, 10 days ship time. He sent it the following day after I emailed the order. Let me know if you guys want specific pics

Touch down, 10 Rimos along with other goodies he threw in to try. Packaging was on point, definitely good use of stealth and protection. Ordered shipped on the 8th landed yesterday, 10 days ship time. He sent it the following day after I emailed the order. Let me know if you guys want specific pics
Yeah post everything

Update on Increlex. Official price has increased by 30%. Therefore, we'll have to adjust our price accordingly. It's the importation price, so we have no idea on how much it actually costs in the origin country. We can get it within 3-4 days. Info on how many we can get per month - as many as you can afford. As the drug is not made in Türkiye, there's no "discount" on it, so the government doesn't limit sales. The only thing would be prescribing it. We have 4-5 guys who prescribe things, so even if you come to pick it up in person, we can arrange it within 3-4 days for you.

We also are doing a deal on Rimobolans. 2026 exp date is $12, $11 if you get 100+ and $10 for 2024 exp date, and $9 if you get 100+. Remember, you get 600mg of primo from 5 amps. So 100 amps - 12.5/13 gr of primo. There's your 30% by Bayer.

Also, if you order international to the US, we've decided to make it not only 100% reship, but also 100% refund option for orders of $100-200, excluding shipping fee.
That means if you paid $150 + 35, $185, we'll refund you $150 if your order gets seized.

Update on Increlex. Official price has increased by 30%. Therefore, we'll have to adjust our price accordingly. It's the importation price, so we have no idea on how much it actually costs in the origin country.
You can google the private prescription price for Germany
1695143787494.png
and France for example.
1695143908377.png
Did this official price increase happen so recently that it's not online yet? I can check the pc db @ pharmacy irl tomorrow if you're sure about it.

You can google the private prescription price for Germany
View attachment 266232
and France for example.
View attachment 266233
Did this official price increase happen so recently that it's not online yet? I can check the pc db @ pharmacy irl tomorrow if you're sure about it.
I think it's because Türkiye decided to change import agency from France to Germany. Price difference is exactly the difference in your screenshots. You see what 30% is?
You have to call TEB, don't check the pharmacy price, you pharmacist :)
We only found out the price when we were already ordering it from them.
P.S. You're just mad I'm the first to get hands on those 2026 rimobolans.

Last edited: