I think it's because Türkiye decided to change import agency from France to Germany.
You have to call TEB, don't check the pharmacy price, you pharmacist :)
We only found out the price when we were already ordering it from them.
P.S. You're just mad I'm the first to get hands on those 2026 rimobolans.
You were/are offering dead drops of german Increlex in Germany while you were importing french Increlex for further international shipping but not offering dead drops of french Increlex in France despite that being the most affordable option for the majority of customers interested in picking it up in person?
lain.gif

You were/are offering dead drops of german Increlex in Germany while you were importing french Increlex for further international shipping but not offering dead drops of french Increlex in France despite that being the most affordable option for the majority of customers interested in picking it up in person?
View attachment 266239
ßDo you think we have everyone sitting in each EU country? If so, please please learn more about logistics....cause we're not here to teach to be a HERMEŠ b'itch.

Last edited:
Firstly, definitely ordering this week.
Secondly, I'm sorry if this has been answered already but how many pill in the 10mg anavar package.
Express shipping available to US primo and l carn

Thanks, looking forward.
Secondly, I'm sorry if this has been answered already but how many pill in the 10mg anavar package.
30 pills.
Yes, but we do not recommend it, as US x rays most express packages now. We offer 100% reship or 100% refund on all small orders to US international. And regular shipping only took 8 days international last time.

Gotta say that I was quite skeptical about these guys but my pack landed and everything looks great. Iranian test e in the original boxes. I will upload some photos later on. The communication was excellent but as I said, I was skeptical they would come through due to some inconsistencies which I would’ve looked past had it been someone established. Unfortunately, I won’t be using these for a bit as I have to do bloods for TRT/fertility treatment in the coming weeks. Just figured I’d take a shot as the price was right and legit human grade gear is hard to come by. Hermes, do you guys carry or do you have access to HCG and/or HMG? I may order some rimos next go.

Anyone wanting other pics of the Rimos let me know. I’m here like all you other Gym bros for harm reduction regarding sourcing quality gear. There’s many risks involved in finding quality sources but someone has to take the gamble. I get TRT prescribed ill looking into ordering more Rimos and Proviron for my next order. I’ll keep updated if I send a sample to Jano. I don’t have too much free time due to work so If I get around to sending in a sample won’t be for a week or two

I think Herpes are employing tactics straight out of the PSL playbook.

Something still just doesn’t seem ‘right’ - or maybe they are genuinely just an extremely ‘unlikable’ bunch that wreak of desperation. Who really knows?

It’s positive to see a successful touchdown, if indeed it’s legitimate and not just a freshly acquired Herpes ‘shill’ or company associate smokescreen.

However, to me this is starting to sound a bit like ‘shill-like’ -

Anyone wanting other pics of the Rimos let me know. I’m here like all you other Gym bros for harm reduction regarding sourcing quality gear. There’s many risks involved in finding quality sources but someone has to take the gamble. I get TRT prescribed ill looking into ordering more Rimos and Proviron for my next order. I’ll keep updated if I send a sample to Jano. I don’t have too much free time due to work so If I get around to sending in a sample won’t be for a week or two
and the obligatory support (also a new member)…
All that is missing now, are a few ‘sponsored athletes’ to make an appearance!!

There is just nothing here (in the last 38 pages) that screams ‘I must make an order with this legitimate source’ - so I just can’t understand anybody that has, which in turn makes me remain suspicious.

And the ‘covert’ attempts to promote sale of the more ‘illicit’ meds is comical.

Last edited:

Something still just doesn’t seem ‘right’ - or maybe they are genuinely just an extremely ‘unlikable’ bunch that wreak of desperation. Who really knows?

It’s positive to see a successful touchdown, if indeed it’s legitimate and not just a freshly acquired Herpes ‘shill’ or company associate smokescreen.

There is just nothing here (in the last 38 pages) that screams ‘I must make an order with these guys’ - so I just can’t understand anybody that has, which intern makes me remain suspicious.
My credibility can be distrusted by anyone here, it makes zero difference to me. Been in the fitness world for years and I definitely get the distrust, especially on forums like this one. I’m only trying to be helpful and pass on my experience with this source. We all been scammed. I took one for the team, took a gamble myself and ended up with 10 primos.

There is just nothing here (in the last 38 pages) that screams ‘I must make an order with this legitimate source’ - so I just can’t understand anybody that has, which in turn makes me remain suspicious.

And the ‘covert’ attempts to promote sale of the more ‘illicit’ meds is comical.
Gotta say that I was quite skeptical about these guys but my pack landed and everything looks great. Iranian test e in the original boxes. I will upload some photos later on. The communication was excellent but as I said, I was skeptical they would come through due to some inconsistencies which I would’ve looked past had it been someone established. Unfortunately, I won’t be using these for a bit as I have to do bloods for TRT/fertility treatment in the coming weeks. Just figured I’d take a shot as the price was right and legit human grade gear is hard to come by. Hermes, do you guys carry or do you have access to HCG and/or HMG? I may order some rimos next go.
At this point, you're just a broken record. It doesn't look like anything this guy does will convince you.

Why did you label the 2 new members potential shills, and not question the guy I quoted above?

My credibility can be distrusted by anyone here, it makes zero difference to me. Been in the fitness world for years and I definitely get the distrust, especially on forums like this one.
It’s not really your credibility i distrust, it’s theirs.
It’s just how it appears in the whole scheme of things…I’m glad you understand, and take no offence.
I’m only trying to be helpful and pass on my experience with this source. We all been scammed. I took one for the team, took a gamble myself and ended up with 10 primos.
If this is truly the case, then you’re a good man, and a credit to this forum - and certainly more trusting of these ‘types’ of source than I am.

My credibility can be distrusted by anyone here, it makes zero difference to me. Been in the fitness world for years and I definitely get the distrust, especially on forums like this one. I’m only trying to be helpful and pass on my experience with this source. We all been scammed. I took one for the team, took a gamble myself and ended up with 10 primos.
I honestly want to believe this is true despite my previous comment. Seems genuine. And if so, we appreciate the effort
It also could be a ploy and only time will tell

That being said the source itself seems very shady with numerous red flags. Maybe for his sake he can turn the tide but our job on this particular board, as a harm reduction forum, is to uncover shady sources for the protection of the community as a whole.