Yeah? Where's your test results there genius? Don't tell me your 3 tests were with a Roidtest instant test to check for the active hormone.... I have a feeling it is, you seem like a pretty smart guy.

How about you go back around 39 pages in this thread and start reading for a bit. Bring your popcorn
Did you check the lab testing section? This guy has done a few Jano tests. He is correct in saying half the members here say everything is fake but won’t pay to test it. Even though the source will reimburse you.

Othrr
All HG gear in general is widely faked. Especially hgh due to the demand. I’ve bought plenty of Iranian test e and never had a problem Nearly every “pharma” Gh I’ve bought has turned out to be bunk.
I think the question is profit. It's just not profitable to make fake test compared to fake HGH. Only actual bunk HGH we've seen was Genotropins, and it was never bought from pharmacy or directly from a supplier - always online. I've never ever seen anyone who can say in good faith they did an ITS scan check and had bunk gear despite having a positive check. Those in our eyes are fail proof. Locally they're viewed so also, as most people won't pay $160 to see if their $30-50 test E is legit or not.
Everything woukd check out but when you use 700 plus mg of real primo you will know it.
Correct. As last of most side effects. It's called the holy grail drug here. If you can afford to run it, run as much as you like. I've personally run up to 1000 mg per week for over 20 weeks in durations, only changes I saw in blood work was excessive WBC. Even on huge doses of primo. When I deployed ezetimibe to battle high LDL/triglycerides, it seemed to actually balance everything out except the WBC.

If someone tests this guy's rimo there's nothing to compare it against, because there's a bunch of tumbleweeds in the testing section.
Why not just see 100/100 mg consistency that Bayer has? I highly doubt they'd have severely overdosed or underdosed products, like UGLs tend to have. It's really difficult to be 100% spot on if you're a UGL, but so much easier when you're a big pharma.
I've been in this thread since the beginning saying as much. I test what I use and all of it is posted here and there are people to vouch for that.
We see discouraging of other types of testing, except for Janoshik. At least that's a trend we've seen on here.

Someone else posted primo amps. I ran the numbers thru the ITS app and they checked out for what it’s worth.
Not many people know this but there are two ways to check whether Iranian products are also legit or not.
1. Via the official government ITS-like system. It's only available on android and in Iran. you'll need a vpn that's set to Iran and android to QR code check all aburaihan Pharma and Iran hormones products. But once you've learned how to do it, it's a fail proof ITS-like way to do it.
2. International barcode system which is available to everyone. Iranian Pharma is registered in it. You could check if the product you have is an official product that's been sold before.

I'm still sketch and will wait. Hope you all don't get turned and burned. The way the thread started to now..... only time will tell.
I guess the 100% refund doesn't convince you either? Or you think the effort behind this thread and the time we've put in is worth some $100 someone will send us that we'll get away with? Not doubting anynoe's reasons, just curious about what's stopping you, in particular?

I assume you've tried ugl jano tested Primobolan. Are you convinced pharma rimos are really far superior to the ugl primo put out by numerous sources? Same with pharma test?

If so, I'm going to really have a hard time understanding how that is. Because if say Jano is accurate in his testing of a ugl labs primo, how is pharma the better? Help me to understand...
We're convinced in the consistency of Pharma grade product.
An update for all of you, so far all of our UGL injectables except EQ use Castor oil as the carrier oil only. Masteron had MCT but they've switched to castor as our main reseller seems to prefer to have castor despite its high viscosity.
The only complaint we've heard it's a pain in the ass the pull into a syringe, but castor oil based products such as Pharma grade rimobolan will stay in the body longer than other oils will. Not an expert on this topic, but that's the updated information I got from people who are behind making our gear on why castor oil is superior. Whether castor oil based UGL primo is inferior to bayer primo - not sure. Wouldn't want to be the guinea pig for that though. Just lack of cleanliness of most UGLs and frequency of PIP are huge factors why I personally only run Pharma grade gear.
Whenever I tried UGLs except our own brand - I'd get PIP once in a while or even infection. Never, ever had that with Bayer Injectables. Not a single time did I have pip or inflammation. Even though I've messed up my primo injections multiple times.

you don't say
It has to do with how the oil carries a compound. At the end of the day, doesn't matter the ester, oil is going to be a big determining factor of half-life and active life of a compound and its' blood serum concentrations. Don't remember the numbers but castor oil has been shown to be significantly superior because of its high DVR (Dynamic Viscosity Rating).

It has to do with how the oil carries a compound. At the end of the day, doesn't matter the ester, oil is going to be a big determining factor of half-life and active life of a compound and its' blood serum concentrations. Don't remember the numbers but castor oil has been shown to be significantly superior because of its high DVR (Dynamic Viscosity Rating).
(between taking sips of benzyl benzoate from evian bottle)
thank you r/steroids beginner wiki

I guess the 100% refund doesn't convince you either? Or you think the effort behind this thread and the time we've put in is worth some $100 someone will send us that we'll get away with? Not doubting anynoe's reasons, just curious about what's stopping you, in particular?
No, not really. Will have to see consistency personally. You've said things that contradict your past statements. Say you have a huge operation but your phone is a galaxy 8 and business side, webpage, communication numbers have been a fail. Liska and others have brought up decent points, etc. Maybe you're just learning, but I know it's not 100 you'd get away with.

No, not really. Will have to see consistency personally. You've said things that contradict your past statements. Say you have a huge operation but your phone is a galaxy 8 and business side, webpage, communication numbers have been a fail. Liska has brought up decent points, etc. Maybe you're just learning, but I know it's not 100 you'd get away with.
You keep referring to me like you actually believe it's one person behind how we operate. Does it make any sense to you personally that we use one phone, galaxy 8 or whatever your soul likes or doesn't. Get away with what exactly? So far we don't have any "failed" orders. Only have successful deliveries, out of which a few decided to stay back from this because they don't want to get involved. Other 2 have had positive experience only and they may have no test to check it, the ITS system is a fool-proof system that no one has been able to crack yet. I'd rather test the Test E from Iran than recommend anyone test Bayer Primo when its manufacturer verified, inside out. The only one non-delivery was a test based on their personal requests that we had warned him could've easily failed, and feel free to invite the guy on the issue why exactly that failed. We've sent it again for free, and we had even offered a refund if he's not satisfied at all.
That's what we've been here doing from day one, adapting to your requests. We are not learning, we are great at what we do. Most of people on other forums or even spaces don't ever require half the shit that was required of us on here. 7 samples sent to Jano also. And yes, wouldn't it make more sense that with a larger team behind this, communication is the only inconsistency? I'm not convincing you to go buy things from us, however, I personally don't see how any of what you said justifies staying back from us either or criticizing us as "non-professional" source. We have offered 100% reship, 100% refund on orders under $200, great deals that we'd never done on any other space, spent a ton already paid upfront, if you don't believe me, ask Janoshik labs about whether these words are true. We're not against this information being revealed to the public.
then those two guys decided to share their experience and were called shills on here or even fake accounts. We're thinking to not encourage people feedback on our products as we get orders either way, just issues on other people's head.

I repeat our concerns as to why are reactive tests aren't being encouraged on a harm reduction space and why are national labs or public labs are being laughed at? Why are accounts being easily called shills with no basis besides them being new or having a positive feedback on a new source no one has actually tried?
Please address these, then we're ready to address the Galaxy 8 you're so concerned about.

We'll have results on primo from Janoshik very soon. Can't say exact date, but it's in progress, been paid for (ask them if it's true, and we did our best to send it). Sending a person to Czech republic in case it's impossible to process them legally from International for us. How about I bet $100 that our primo will come out spot on, which is either 98/100 up to 103/100 in our tests done by Jano? Not a blind test, but you're saying that you doubt the consistency of big pharma. I bet my own $100 on here. I'll pay it to you crypto within 24 hours of us posting test results. And it's in our first batch of testing, so I won't have excuse of it "not being processed".
And if you doubt that, feel free to send me $100 in XMR within 24 hours. IF you can't do that, then feel free to order from us the equivalent of $150, any gear of your choice, international.