Just wondering if he can put his money where his mouth is at. So many people are speaking of testing yet none of them are doing it themselves.
Bigmouth strikes again and you've got to be kidding betting drug money against money (probably) earned fair and square. Bet the farm (your account) if you got the nuts.

Bigmouth strikes again and you've got to be kidding betting drug money
Says big pharmacist himself. We at least source it directly from supplier, unlike you who has to deal with third party. Ever wondered how I see warehouse info where you only see pharmacy info, boy?

Othrr

I think the question is profit. It's just not profitable to make fake test compared to fake HGH.
Are you saying that there is no such thing as ‘fake’ pharmaceutical brand test because it’s not profitable?

Incase you are….

Counterfeit pharmaceutical ‘medications’ is a huge worldwide industry…and, not just the good stuff is getting copied.

Bayer has an interesting page about it in there global website (see below).

And a Bayer produced video -

View: https://youtu.be/BjCPa-DI6oU?si=QzYWpgq2-QzZX25Z

Hermes products aside, yours MAY or MAY not be legit - But, Aburaihan Test E is one of the most well-known about pharma products to be counterfeited, just a quick search of google shows this - I’ve even heard it said that there is more ‘fake’ Aburaihan Test E knocking about than genuine - but I guess nobody knows if there is any truth behind that statement or not.

Last edited:
I was trying to show the first medication I personally take that I am prescribed

After reading this thread again I came to the conclusion that OP could be legit ADHD-retarded, it would explain a lot of his impulsive red-flag behavior. Maybe OP should think about trying Strattera instead of Ritalin to not get triggered by every post and be less edgy, it could be good for his business.

In all fairness, multiple packs have confirmed to have landed- including mine. First guys were saying that nothing has confirmed to have landed so now he is being flamed for other shit. If this guy is getting legit pharm grade gear he is an asset to the community.

At best, I see @HermesLabs as some dude, working for some other dude that may have access to some stuff.

He is trying to hard to get his business up and running.

If you realy have the "Fire", bring it. Stop blowing on your "spark"

In all fairness, multiple packs have confirmed to have landed- including mine. First guys were saying that nothing has confirmed to have landed so now he is being flamed for other shit. If this guy is getting legit pharm grade gear he is an asset to the community.
Real question. Have you looked into other sources here or in other places. There are a number of them who have been scrutinized harder than this. Adding to the list is great, asset, I'd disagree.

Real question. Have you looked into other sources here or in other places. There are a number of them who have been scrutinized harder than this. Adding to the list is great, asset, I'd disagree.
I’ve ordered from a number of the sources on here as well as other boards. I took a chance with HL - my pack landed yesterday and the Iranian test amps look legit. I’ve been ordering UG gear since it first started, have brewed my own gear in the past, etc. I’m gonna order some Rimos next and I’ll provide an update on that in a couple of weeks. I’ll upload pics of the Iranians tomorrow as I just got back home and have some things to do. Are you saying his gear is fake now? Or that they will lure guys in to order larger quantities and then disappear? First the problem was no successful TDs. So now it’s that his gear must be fake. Has anyone complained they didn’t receive a pack? One pack was seized when they were using express courrier. That’s common and why BG no longer ships express. I got omnadren via express from BG when he first started and his stuff was legit. To be honest I usually do use UG labs because it’s pretty hard to find pharm grade local let alone primo amps. I always get nervous going international - especially if it’s a decent sized order. Primo amps are one of the most sought after products - period.

I’ve ordered from a number of the sources on here as well as other boards. I took a chance with HL - my pack landed yesterday and the Iranian test amps look legit. I’ve been ordering UG gear since it first started, have brewed my own gear in the past, etc. I’m gonna order some Rimos next and I’ll provide an update on that in a couple of weeks. I’ll upload pics of the Iranians tomorrow as I just got back home and have some things to do. Are you saying his gear is fake now? Or that they will lure guys in to order larger quantities and then disappear? First the problem was no successful TDs. So now it’s that his gear must be fake. Has anyone complained they didn’t receive a pack? One pack was seized when they were using express courrier. That’s common and why BG no longer ships express. I got omnadren via express from BG when he first started and his stuff was legit. To be honest I usually do use UG labs because it’s pretty hard to find pharm grade local let alone primo amps. I always get nervous going international - especially if it’s a decent sized order. Primo amps are one of the most sought after products - period.
I was gonna say, isn't RFS and Turkish Pharma the only other 2 with Rimos, if they even have in stock? I don't recall many selling them.

I was gonna say, isn't RFS and Turkish Pharma the only other 2 with Rimos, if they even have in stock? I don't recall many selling them.
Pretty much. Other sources on other boards sometimes have them but they are either not in stock or you are paying a lot more than these guys have them for. I can’t vouch for authenticity of his products but the Iranians I ordered check out. Someone else posted - they ordered 10 Rimos that landed but not much I can do with 10 Rimos.