Sorry bro but all of that is just "feels" nonsense.

If i were in turkey i would snag one amp from a pharmcy and get it tested, take pictures, video etc. and put this shit to bed, but i am unable to. Maybe someone here can step up
Well, a source can post all the tests they want but the only way you actually know what you have is real is to test your products. When a trusted member has their items tested, that’s far more credible than a source posting links or screenshots as who knows what batch is being tested and if it’s what was used in your products.

Sorry bro but all of that is just "feels" nonsense.

If i were in turkey i would snag one amp from a pharmcy and get it tested, take pictures, video etc. and put this shit to bed, but i am unable to. Maybe someone here can step up
I'm not sure if you're fully on this, but it's impossible to "legally" aka without stealth ship ANY medicine or supplements out of Türkiye. Unless it's via expedited shipping to some countries, express shipping to others and regular airmail to pretty much any BUT ALL should be in stealth.
First 2 times we tried to "legally" send it for testing, the way we were requested, we got in trouble.
So it's currently being re-routed to EU domestic warehouse and we're getting legal permissions to export it, as we don't want to cut corners this time and just do regular airmail in stealth and also make it more difficult for Janoshik, as they would rather not have it in stealth, for their own customs' brokerage sake.
Finally, regarding our statement that Janoshik picked it up, but it wasn't received. You can have the tracking number if you like. It literally said "Delivered" for the first time we've ever seen, and we've sent hundreds of parcels before Meso. Then we got a call from customs about its seizure. All of that was on the TURKISH side, so even if Janoshik wanted to help, there was nothing they could've done as it was out of their jurisdiction. And don't tell me that other Turkish sources do it. You don't know exactly where they send it from or how they send it. We wanted to test or UGLs in this batch as well, and we don't have them in Germany, so we have to re-try from EU domestic next week.
Hope that clears it up for you. Nothing personal, just business.
When we explain this in detail we're called by you names and are laughed at for being "unprofessional".
Therefore, what do you really expect? A professional explanation like the one above or us trolling you back for what you say? Way too many people in this thread have proven that they don't take a professional explanation seriously, just as much as they don't take any picture proof seriously. Therefore we only take people who ask questions in a professional/respectful manner from now on seriously. Others are Liska. Lol.
Come to Türkiye and try gathering 30 boxes of dostinex in one day. We'll watch you buy probably 10 after visiting like 30 pharmacies. Not to mention rimobolans in this quantity, 2026 expiry date mixed in with the older ones, and each one of my pics has different rimo QR/serial number.

Last edited:
Well, a source can post all the tests they want but the only way you actually know what you have is real is to test your products.
Only people who have been in this thread from beginning remember that we've been offering to reimburse any testing that's done on our products, and how much exactly we offered. Even in money, not just store credit.
When a trusted member has their items tested, that’s far more credible than a source posting links or screenshots as who knows what batch is being tested and if it’s what was used in your products.
Word.

Get some Rimos to your USA domestic warehouse and you'll be sold out in about 5 minutes.
We would never offer them at that price.
Sadly, US domestic is getting very slow restocks for that exact reason. the US is separated from Türkiye by sea so the only way for now is to either send them in huge packs which is impractical for primo, as you'd have to crack open the boxes (most wouldn't like resealed boxes and find it sus), stealth it, ship it via regular airmail or expedited which is way too expensive and make primo price around $22 per amp, with the box opened.
Would you have bought it at that price? If yes, we can do it for you. Most don't and will rather home brew.
We still believe very strongly that carrier oil has a huge impact on how the compound is absorbed by the body, regardless of ester. While home brewing, very few use USP grade castor oil and nobody knows exactly how much solvent Bayer uses.
On top of that, there are reasons I would rather not share for now why we think it's so much superior, as it's out of my personal field. I can request a quote from our Dr (an actual dr) aka person behind "crafting" our gear what they think about the difference.

UPDATE> As some of our UGLs have been neglected in recent orders, we're starting to throw them in single quantities for free with your bulk orders, as we're fully convinced in their superiority and hope that soon-to-appear blind tests will prove them to be so for everyone else.

I'd rather buy 200 mg/mL UGL primo but if $10 Bayer Rimo amps were available USA domestic, I'd stock up.
There's a reason why we don't make UGL primo as a company and have decided not to, ever. It's still cheaper to make UGL than buy Bayer primo, even as a local.
It's been tested on a pack of local bodybuilders it was given to. Some were received placebo, some received primo, and some, UGL primo. All three groups had substantial difference in cosmetic appearance on stage. It could be due to other reasons as the sample of the study was rather small, about 10 each, so if we had access to more resources we'd like to make it official one day.
There's something that Bayer does that is unexplainable to us still for the large part that makes it substantially better. Could be the raws' consistency and quality, could be amount and exact ratio of solvents, could be that they just found the perfect recipe, or finally something about molecular structure that we currently don't understand, underestimate and/or disregard that makes UGL primo not up to par.

HermesLabs isn't running a website either, he has no costs other then the cut he takes from being a dropshipper.
Look up what a drop-shipper is, you term mis-user.
He's not a pharmacy.
Quite literally the opposite. Our friends run a number of pharmacies around the country, also the ones we've mentioned abroad. Website is being re-created, but the one that's up right now is still working smoothly and has all the relevant info/compounds we sell up-to-date.
So it isn't a great deal that he is offering you guys. He's just a random guy on meso without any credentials to speak of.
For now. It takes time and certainly a lot of effort to earn a good name on a forum full of trolls. Just kidding. It just takes great memes. That's what we haven't nailed yet. @Liska, come in.
So the price matches that.
Or that we want to sell out 2024 exp date primo quickly because most of our clients prefer 2026 anyways and we have last few hundred left before 03.24?
Getting desperate
This is exactly why we've stopped communicating with certain non-clients in a serious manner.
Nothing will convince them, except a blind test that they don't want to pay for but expect some Joe that they later ridicule on here for shopping with us to make.

On top of that, there are reasons I would rather not share for now why we think it's so much superior, as it's out of my personal field. I can request a quote from our Dr (an actual dr) aka person behind "crafting" our gear what they think about the difference.

What type of "Doctor" moonlights making underground PEDs? So diagnosis and treat illness by day and mad chemist at night?

On a side note. Glad orders are being fulfilled and things are going well. Always on the side of positive business transactions. Wish everyone the best.

Not my type of Vendor but to each their own.

What type of "Doctor" moonlights making underground PEDs? So diagnosis and treat illness by day and mad chemist at night?
Quote from the doctor: "Well, I've always thought of diversifying my skill set. By day, I'm diagnosing common sense deficiency, and by night, I'm trying to create a cure for it. Want a sample?" - Dr Jekyll Mr Hyde Goals

Quite literally the opposite. Our friends run a number of pharmacies around the country, also the ones we've mentioned abroad. Website is being re-created, but the one that's up right now is still working smoothly and has all the relevant info/compounds we sell up-to-date.

>Quite literally the opposite. Our "friends" run a number of "pharmacies" around the country, also the ones we've mentioned abroad. Website is being "re-created", but the one that's up right now is still working smoothly and has all the relevant info/compounds "we" sell up-to-date.

There's a reason why we don't make UGL primo as a company and have decided not to, ever. It's still cheaper to make UGL than buy Bayer primo, even as a local.
It's been tested on a pack of local bodybuilders it was given to. Some were received placebo, some received primo, and some, UGL primo. All three groups had substantial difference in cosmetic appearance on stage. It could be due to other reasons as the sample of the study was rather small, about 10 each, so if we had access to more resources we'd like to make it official one day.
There's something that Bayer does that is unexplainable to us still for the large part that makes it substantially better. Could be the raws' consistency and quality, could be amount and exact ratio of solvents, could be that they just found the perfect recipe, or finally something about molecular structure that we currently don't understand, underestimate and/or disregard that makes UGL primo not up to par.
Complete bullshit
My favorite out of all the bullshit statements in this post is “could be amount and exact ratio of solvents” lmao

Look up what a drop-shipper is, you term mis-user.

For now. It takes time and certainly a lot of effort to earn a good name on a forum full of trolls. Just kidding. It just takes great memes. That's what we haven't nailed yet. @Liska, come in.

Or that we want to sell out 2024 exp date primo quickly because most of our clients prefer 2026 anyways and we have last few hundred left before 03.24?

This is exactly why we've stopped communicating with certain non-clients in a serious manner.
Nothing will convince them, except a blind test that they don't want to pay for but expect some Joe that they later ridicule on here for shopping with us to make.
Really @Liska gave the best advice you’re going to get already. To shut your mouth

You have to be rolling the bowl to write page long intense bullshit drama posts to every two word response you get in this bullshit thread
Making shit up constantly, contradicting yourself
If you just focused on getting the gear out, getting the tests done, being honest everything would go way better for you
You’re going to get a few dummy customers that don’t know any better with your current approach.
Which is all you deserve

You’re going to get a few dummy customers that don’t know any better with your current approach.
Which is all you deserve
Most of our customers don’t have time to read half of what you wrote tbh. Calling people dummies won’t get you further in life either, for disagreeing with your point of view. Or to even come back here to write a report. In fact, we notice the more people buy, the less they talk. Largest customers are wholesalers with little time for all this nonsense and our pics are enough proof than your bs testing.
Never have we contradicted out statements as a company. Things change, circumstances change. Statements regarding past ≈ lies, rarely misunderstandings. Statements about present/future = changing circumstances. If you happen to run a business of our size, you’ll understand. It tastes at least 10-20 people to do the sheer amount of work we’ve put in thus far. But there are far more behind the brand. Hope to ≠ will. The only situation that was confusing to people was with Jano testing and I’d just explained it in detail above. Ask any other vendor from Turkey if I lied about any of that. Or ask Janoshik how much we prepaid for testing and how long ago.
If you’d read our first posts carefully you would’ve known that we never believed in self-testing, but still agreed to do it, which is in progress. And you’d bother to scroll up to read why it hasn’t been done still, you wouldn’t have even said what you just said.
Yawn.
You’d be freaking surprised how many those “few dummies” are. I’m glad they care little about what you say, but my whole job is to answer concerns and defy misstatements about our company in our own thread.

Last edited:
Complete bullshit
My favorite out of all the bullshit statements in this post is “could be amount and exact ratio of solvents” lmao
Hi, Mr Homebrewer.

Exactly why there’s a huge difference between fucking generics and brand names and people pay for brand name Adderall over a generic, and it’s not just placebo difference. Delivery systems, methods, solubility all have a huge impact on how drugs are absorbed by the body.
Care to present any reputable study that contradicts my statement?

Not a Doctor, it’s a ‘surgeon’ no less!!
The surgeon is a family member and is educated in lab work, along with local licensed chemists. Revealing their identities would cause us trouble as it's UGL, as you understand.

Retired. Therefore it Doesn't take as much time to ensure quality control, give advice and supervise the whole process. It's a she. I don't know why everything in this industry is assosiated with men lmao