And you find private labs to be way more reliable?
I'm not talking about those ones in particular. There are legit EU approved reactive tests in order to make minimize drug harm.
I understand where you're coming from (darknet markets/rec drug testing) but for effective harm prevention regarding PED's we want to test for parameters in ways those kits are not designed nor approved for, and cannot be designed for - believing otherwise would be buying into another Theranos.

Note: remember what I said about ‘unprofessionalism’ - you bunch of clowns.
No, how about we also find that we all disagree with your ideas? Quoting you here. How exactly did you disagree with my picture? Are you a reddit circlejerk by any chance?

Ohhh….just one more thing - ENYOY!!
haters gonna hate. Things like this only show how childish you are. Despite me explaining to you why I'd strongly advise against doing something - you keep doing it out of your own stubbornness. Keep doing it. It won't get you far in life.

I understand where you're coming from (darknet markets/rec drug testing)
Not only rec drug testing, reactive testing is an accepted way of testing medicine around the world if there's a lack of better resources. It's better than nothing. And what most guys on here do is nothing. Only ridicule sources with actual Pharma gear that have had successful TDs recently and
but for effective harm prevention regarding PED's we want to test for parameters in ways those kits are not designed nor approved for, and cannot be designed for - believing otherwise would be buying into another Theranos.
Also agree on this, however there are government tests or local labs. It shouldn't be a monopoly. The amount of options we've offered with testing from day 1 is mind blowing, now one (so far we know of) has shared a blind test on us. Very excited for those, as every single product we send we stand behind.

Just DM Millard about the whole thing.
No, how about we also find that we all disagree with your ideas? Quoting you here. How exactly did you disagree with my picture? Are you a reddit circlejerk by any chance?
haters gonna hate. Things like this only show how childish you are. Despite me explaining to you why I'd strongly advise against doing something - you keep doing it out of your own stubbornness. Keep doing it. It won't get you far in life.
Shut up, you imbecile.

Not only rec drug testing, reactive testing is an accepted way of testing medicine around the world if there's a lack of better resources. It's better than nothing.
Also agree on this, however there are government tests or local labs. It shouldn't be a monopoly.
Perk up, puppuccino: Meso got to this point after decades of labtesting. We have no lack of resources, no need to go backwards, still a lot of room to go forwards. Everything you bring up has already been tried, most of it has failed to meet all expectations. It's all documented on Meso, albeit buried, but not too deep to dig up via search. Can't have a proper discussion until you get up to speed on the history, at which point you may even have adjusted your point of view.

While it's not a complete monopoly, I'll take it: When noone else wants to step up, do you expect us to dumb down the game just so others can play as well?

Not only rec drug testing, reactive testing is an accepted way of testing medicine around the world if there's a lack of better resources. It's better than nothing. And what most guys on here do is nothing. Only ridicule sources with actual Pharma gear that have had successful TDs recently and

Also agree on this, however there are government tests or local labs. It shouldn't be a monopoly. The amount of options we've offered with testing from day 1 is mind blowing, now one (so far we know of) has shared a blind test on us. Very excited for those, as every single product we send we stand behind.
The only problem with kits like Roidtest is false positives and their lack of accuracy. This will pop positive for primo but there’s no way to tell the correct dosage. Imagine being happy you paid for primo and ended up with this? This is what the morons on Eroids are doing and they’re happy with their little roid test kits.
IMG_4970.jpeg

The only problem with kits like Roidtest is false positives and their lack of accuracy. This will pop positive for primo but there’s no way to tell the correct dosage. Imagine being happy you paid for primo and ended up with this? This is what the morons on Eroids are doing and they’re happy with their little roid test kits.
View attachment 266433
Absolutely agree on that. But as you mentioned earlier (or someone else did), half the people are calling us out while they themselves do neither of those tests. IF you're broke to do the full test, isn't it better to make sure you're not pinning a mix of d-bol and eq? Whoever says primo is replaced by masteron has never tried real primo I believe cause the cosmetic difference is insane at low body fat percentage.

Has anyone on this forum gotten this sources Rimo. I know there was one dude who got 10. Anyone else?
There'ye on the way. Yours are in the picture on the table. You can check them through ITS system.
There's no English version but it's pretty straightward and you can see results right at the end. If it checks out, the drug is authentic. If it doesn't - it's counterfeit. We've never seen this system being faked or misused as it has to be checked at pharmacy or warehouse where the sale occurs. The policy is so strict that if you find one that doesn't check out, you can take it back for free if you carry your receipt with you. I've done a whole 150 amp cycle of primo last winter and never tested a single one of them, as long as they checked out - they were g2g. Here's a link for App Store: ‎İlaç Takip Sistemi (İTS) Mobil
It's a government ran system that has never failed unless you literally cropping out or copying the codes of every single one.
Results of the ITS will look like this: IMG_0823.jpeg
IMG_0817.png
IMG_0825.jpeg

Perk up, puppuccino: Meso got to this point after decades of labtesting. We have no lack of resources, no need to go backwards, still a lot of room to go forwards. Everything you bring up has already been tried, most of it has failed to meet all expectations.
and how do you explain the ITS system being a fail? I get it with Iranian Pharma, but Turkish Pharma?
While it's not a complete monopoly, I'll take it: When noone else wants to step up, do you expect us to dumb down the game just so others can play as well?
Using local/national labs hasn't been a problem for us until our local lab has been shut down recently. We're in a search of a new one that does HGH testing as well.

and how do you explain the ITS system being a fail? I get it with Iranian Pharma, but Turkish Pharma?
What do you mean about it being a fail?

Using local/national labs hasn't been a problem for us until our local lab has been shut down recently. We're in a search of a new one that does HGH testing as well.
What have you been testing so far? I may have missed this topic.

Have there been any complaints of a pack not being delivered?
Not that we've heard of. Only one fail was with expedited shipping to Brazil, which was a test requested by client as they were in a hurry to get their increlex.. We just had a conversation with someone pretty big at PTT (local post office) and they informed us on how to avoid seizures with Expedited also. So We'll update a list of every country and recommendation on which shipping method to use so far. However, are confident that regular airmail that takes less than 10 days for most locations isn't an issue for most. We take extra precautions and stealth for customers who are a bit paranoiac and offer 100% reship.

What do you mean about it being a fail?
How can you fake new serious of Rimabolan using the ITS system unless you copy each code and print it with their scratchable system? We haven't seen any bunks as of yet.
What have you been testing so far? I may have missed this topic.
Our raws, UGLs mostly. Some HGH. It was all available for free at a local lab here until they shut it down.