Good morning.
Let me help you a little…tell us more about the ITS system and your current promotions
The ITS has just been explained above with pictures, let me know if it's still not fully understood. If you're a pharmacist or a warehouse owner you can even see which exact pharmacy and time it was purchased. Pull up a name of a few Turkish pharmacies in Istanbul and ask them to check these QRs for you. I'm sure they'll be able to help happily. Mention you're about to make a bulk primo order.
Our anadrols Pharma grade are still $25 per pack, which is almost 70% off their original price on our website.
Primos 03.24/10.24 go for $10 each, and 2026 exp ones go for $13.
We're trying to get rid of 2024 ones so if you are ordering bulk (more than 50), we can offer 2024's at $9.50 per pack.
Genos go for $125, along with Omnis that go for 125 at 45 iu per pack.
We've also offered either money reimbursement of $300 for HGH blind test of our gear and $150 for any AAS you can get from us.
We also throw in our own UGLs together with almost every order for free to help people gain confidence in the quality of our UGL lineup as it's brand new.
For others, inquire in DMs or on telegram/ proton mail/whatsapp.

46 pages and not a single transction was made.

This thread should be closed for good.
Maybe read more than 1 post of the thread you are going to post? I mean its not that hard but apparently for some people even this is too much to ask

46 pages and not a single transction was made.

This thread should be closed for good.
2 orders confirmed landed…1 for 10x1ml amps of rimo, and another for a box of Iranian test (both reported to LOOK the part) - but neither proves legitimacy of product (or source), the promised unlimited supply of genuine rimo, HGH, or availability of Increlex etc etc…and could be easily obtained by just about anybody within walking distances of 1or 2 Turkish pharmacies, or any local kebab shop in Europe (for the test).
Still no samples for testing received by Jano (let alone results) as they haven’t successfully managed to figure out how to get samples to him, no blinds done, but lots of ‘super-sized’ stories, plenty of excuses, a constant stream of contradictions, a complete lack of professionalism, and a website fail.

It will be interesting to see what happens if anybody puts in a large order, and how long these guys stick around for.

I predict problems on the horizon.

Last edited:
He sent you the pic you asked for with your name did he not?
How many Test E Aburaihan did you actually receive? Just to confirm for those saying it was OnE pAcK you can buy anywhere and it's legit, yet the same individual stating that it's the most counterfeited steroids. Both are, in fact.
Wonder how they explain us having access to rimo 2026 exp dates which no vendor on here has hundreds of units like we do.

There was not “a few transactions”
There was TWO confirmed transactions and you are one of the two
@Cats13 was the other
Cause others don't want to get involved in the drama, and a few are wholesalers who don't give a damn about what you think. We've even offered full refund (NOT A RESHIP) in case of it being counterfeit or nondelivery.
I liked your previous question but you've escalated from there again....

Cause others don't want to get involved in the drama, and a few are wholesalers who don't give a damn about what you think. We've even offered full refund (NOT A RESHIP) in case of it being counterfeit or nondelivery.
I liked your previous question but you've escalated from there again....
I was answering what another poster said, not you
I am not contesting what your current reply is because there is no proof on either side.

But the answer remains the same
Like I said TWO CONFIRMED orders here

I appreciated your post about the ITS and the current offers. A step in the right direction

Maybe read more than 1 post of the thread you are going to post? I mean its not that hard but apparently for some people even this is too much to ask
Apparently. Just like they chose to ignore the somewhat 20 pics of warehouse with controlled substance access at my right hand (NOT SELLING THOSE), just making sure it's clear. Or like 25 pics of geno from a fridge with a shit ton of insulin and HCG. Definitely one drop-shipper guy :). Or yeah. I just paid someone to do it. Go ahead and try that in your country, pay as much as you want, you won't get access into the pharmacy background with your own advertising. Or try to do that in Türkiye, if you believe that anything is possible for $5 bucks here. That was the point we'd realized that most of the comments in the thread are either spam of non-sensical claims about us, dissatisfaction with their own requests being fulfilled except for one - a non-blind test being done by us exclusively by our own request.
What a time to be alive!

Apparently. Just like they chose to ignore the somewhat 20 pics of warehouse with controlled substance access at my right hand (NOT SELLING THOSE), just making sure it's clear. Or like 25 pics of gene from the fridge a a shit ton of insulin. Definitely one drop-shipper guy :). Or yeah. I just paid someone to do it. Go ahead and try that in your country, pay as much as you want, you won't get access into the pharmacy background with your own advertising. That was the point we'd realized that most of the comments in the thread are either spam of non-sensical claims about us, dissatisfaction with their own requests being fulfilled except for one - a non-blind test being done by us exclusively by our own request.
What a time to be alive!
It's concerning how you have said:

you have recreational drugs
have gotten emails for them
Have pictures of them

but say you are not selling them. Stop.

But the answer remains the same
Like I said TWO CONFIRMED orders here

I appreciated your post about the ITS and the current offers. A step in the right direction
Say we do get 10-15 TDs within a week or so, and all of them report on here. It wouldn't change much for these people as their requests keep changing. There's no point or PROFIT for us in discussing terms that don't exist or keep changing. We've been patiently following your guys requests' even though we as an organization think it's absolutely ridiculous to demand someone to provide their own test results. Only thing we regret is listening to you from day 1 and not following our own policies, as every member of this community seems to have a different opinion on what has to be done :)
How many of y'all spoke on this forum on "perfect timing" to stay on "doctor-prescribed TRT" yet keep blasting and cruising? Don't see much of a difference between those two. The only way for you to prove it to yourself would be to:

1. Create an anonymous telegram/proton mail account
2. Place a realistic order of whatever you want off our menu.
3. Send it for blind testing, and see if our gear is "bunk" or 30% full or whatever.

I had already offered reimbursement for the blind testing a million times, yet non of y'all have done it yet. It's fun to be a naysayer, isn't it?

you have recreational drugs
Recreational drugs to you. Treatments to others. I used the word "controlled substances", which happened to be in one of the pictures. I can go back and delete it, if it's bothersome to you. Recreational drugs are "a drug taken for enjoyment, typically illegally, rather than for strictly medicinal purposes."
We do not possess such substances for that purpose.
We haven't sold any of these substances to any meso member thus far.
But you call them rec drugs cause you forget that steroids are also controlled substances where most of y'all are.

Recreational drugs to you. Treatments to others. I used the word "controlled substances", which happened to be in one of the pictures. I can go back and delete it, if it's bothersome to you. Recreational drugs are "a drug taken for enjoyment, typically illegally, rather than for strictly medicinal purposes."
We do not possess such substances for that purpose.
It's bothersome because they have no place in this forum.

Say we do get 10-15 TDs within a week or so, and all of them report on here. It wouldn't change much for these people as their requests keep changing. There's no point or PROFIT for us in discussing terms that don't exist or keep changing. We've been patiently following your guys requests' even though we as an organization think it's absolutely ridiculous to demand someone to provide their own test results. Only thing we regret is listening to you from day 1 and not following our own policies, as every member of this community seems to have a different opinion on what has to be done :)
How many of y'all spoke on this forum on "perfect timing" to stay on "doctor-prescribed TRT" yet keep blasting and cruising? Don't see much of a difference between those two. The only way for you to prove it to yourself would be to:

1. Create an anonymous telegram/proton mail account
2. Place a realistic order of whatever you want off our menu.
3. Send it for blind testing, and see if our gear is "bunk" or 30% full or whatever.

I had already offered reimbursement for the blind testing a million times, yet non of y'all have done it yet. It's fun to be a naysayer, isn't it?
Your post has absolutely nothing to do with anything I said or have done. Why are you replying to me?
If you have something you want to say just post it, you don’t need to reply to me and then write an essay about something entirely different