I’m a shill now? I don’t know this guy from a hole in the wall. I didn’t see anyone claiming they were still waiting on on a delivery. Now the back and forth is over testing his rimobolan amps. No need to bash the guy until there is a complaint about his service or product.

I’m a shill now? I don’t know this guy from a hole in the wall. I didn’t see anyone claiming they were still waiting on on a delivery. Now the back and forth is over testing his rimobolan amps. No need to bash the guy until there is a complaint about his service or product.
He is banned.

He was Bashed by @Millard

First of all, MESO-Rx is not a source board that exists to connect you with a source. MESO-Rx is a harm reduction forum for AAS. The MESO community values harm reduction first and foremost.

MESO-Rx seeks to discourage New Members who seem intent on pursuing loyalty to the source over loyalty to the harm reduction community.

Literally this would be one of the ONLY Sources this HARM REDUCTION board feels people should avoid. Hence the BAN.

Not selling these on here. But just to clarify, no, it’s not made in china and repackaged in Türkiye. This is Concerta, made in the US, sold at $20 here and $400 there. If you can read on the label. Brand name. Not generic

Just an example of how these trolls are speaking what they know nothing about.

Now we understand why so many people contact us to buy benzos and ask not to share on here their names. Trolling everyone is g2g Lol. I bet you send every one of your UGLs to Jano before pinning, every single batch.
I believe this was part of it.

He is banned.

He was Bashed by @Millard

Literally this would be one of the ONLY Sources this HARM REDUCTION board feels people should avoid. Hence the BAN.
Ok. And what did he say that got him banned? First people accused hiim of not even having deliveries and he had at least 2 but there isn’t a single person who claims to have placed an order and not receive. Noons who revived challenged the authenticity of the gear. Then I get called a shill for providing honest feedback of my order.
2 orders confirmed landed…1 for 10x1ml amps of rimo, and another for a box of Iranian test (both reported to LOOK the part) - but neither proves legitimacy of product (or source), the promised unlimited supply of genuine rimo, HGH, or availability of Increlex etc etc…and could be easily obtained by just about anybody within walking distances of 1or 2 Turkish pharmacies, or any local kebab shop in Europe (for the test).
Still no samples for testing received by Jano (let alone results) as they haven’t successfully managed to figure out how to get samples to him, no blinds done, but lots of ‘super-sized’ stories, plenty of excuses, a constant stream of contradictions, a complete lack of professionalism, and a website fail.

It will be interesting to see what happens if anybody puts in a large order, and how long these guys stick around for.

I predict problems on the horizon.
who said i ordered just one box of Iranians? It was more than that.

Sponsors