How many Test E Aburaihan did you actually receive? Just to confirm for those saying it was OnE pAcK
Volume is irrelevant, and not the point.

you can buy anywhere and it's legit, yet the same individual stating that it's the most counterfeited steroids. Both are, in fact.
Wonder how they explain us having access to rimo 2026 exp dates which no vendor on here has hundreds of units like we do.
I never said they were legit, nor fake.
I said they are reported to LOOK right.
And, Aburaihan test is well known for often being counterfeit (as is Bayer, and stated on their own website), and is literally available cheap from anywhere in Europe - real or not.
Have a quick Google…but I think you already know this been in the pharma business - and if you don’t, it’s another sign of how ‘clueless’ you really are.

Last edited:
Recreational drugs to you. Treatments to others. I used the word "controlled substances", which happened to be in one of the pictures. I can go back and delete it, if it's bothersome to you. Recreational drugs are "a drug taken for enjoyment, typically illegally, rather than for strictly medicinal purposes."
We do not possess such substances for that purpose.
We haven't sold any of these substances to any meso member thus far.
But you call them rec drugs cause you forget that steroids are also controlled substances where most of y'all are.
Apparently it was bothersome.

If it were my money I would not.

We have many non banned sources with PRIMO. I realize it may not be pharma but it is tested and you can also get support from the board if something goes wrong.

Best wishes.

Spokesmen here: not really sure what happened. Currently trying to reach @Millard as there were no strikes or any warnings. If we tried to sell any recreational drugs on here - please point that out, as we don't see any relation to that in the thread.
Too bad to get banned without an explicable situation that is stated in the rules or a warning. If it comes to it, there are more ways to expand. But if the admins are willing to explain the reason where we failed - either way we would like to apologize for that, regardless of the outcome.
Thanks for everyone's attention.
Whoever put their orders through us this week will receive them. Our website is still up and running - without anything else on it except for steroids.

If it were my money I would not.

We have many non banned sources with PRIMO. I realize it may not be pharma but it is tested and you can also get support from the board if something goes wrong.

Best wishes.
I'd use the ugl primo no problem and have, however the rimos are not for me

Sponsors