Glad to see this dip shit ran himself off. Let’s let the memory of this one fade like a fart in the wind.

Semantics? You are the one who first complained that no orders landed, then it was the fact it was only 2 orders, next it was that they were small orders. That’s semantics.
Well, not quite…Yes, its correct I did say that - but, that not semantics - that’s factual!!

The semantic part, would be in regards to the volume of the (readily available & often counterfeit) Iranian test you ordered - Yes, I incorrectly stated you got 1 box, and you say it was more…my mistake, but ultimately 1 box or 5 - its still an irrelevant detail, and makes zero difference to the storyline.

However, If I remember correctly (although, I could be wrong?), in your following almost ‘promotional-like’ posts, you didn’t mention an exact number, or post the pictures you ‘promised’ - you only mentioned receiving a small test order, and that everything ‘looks’ okay and ‘checks’ out - which I’ll take you on your word for that.

I’m truly elated for you!

Your allegiance to the source (for whatever reason) is admirable, but nobody is stopping YOU from still using them - their failure(s) here have no bearing on you…don’t be upset they’re gone.

I think you should be ‘rewarded’ for your loyalty & continuing support (if you haven’t already) - it’s adorable!!

Last edited:
Lets keep it 5150:
Evidence for Hermes offering rec drugs to members unsolicited: None?
Evidence of Hermes announcing actions that would annoy the shit out of Millard: Scary amounts.

Lets keep it 5150:
Evidence of Hermes announcing actions that would annoy the shit out of Millard: Scary amounts.
Yes, I was asking
Lets keep it 5150:
except for the fact others have rec drugs on their lists. Why weren’t they banned?

Yes, That’s one of the alt accounts I was speaking of in my earlier post. The only one that clearly identified himself as such. The other two are obvious but have not formally announced themselves as tied to the banned member so I will not make formal assumptions but it’s very clear

-Junior Anabolic Master Sleuth
Detective Swole

In addition if anyone remembers that “fake Proviron” fiasco last year, that was the alt account. Anyone that thinks this is a viable source with pharmaceutical connections, doctors, investors etc is foolish and sorely mistaken

Last edited:
Just invite Alex to your party and you can share the quest, I promise it's good exp.

@Deskoze38192 Do you have a link or unique search term? I don't remember this.
I saw the alt account looked familiar so I searched the post history
I’m not saying there was any wrongdoing on the alt accounts part in the past or that he was the one with the fake Proviron. What I am saying is just a very short time ago this member was buying from sources and was somewhat knowledgeable about fakes, even claiming that Turkish Rimos are very often faked.
What I am saying is that for someone to go from a small time buyer and fairly new to the anabolic scene, to a major supplier with a team of doctors investors and special pharmaceutical connections is highly unlikely in just a few months
What is likely is a small time buyer that has a few Rimos and a few other things trying to make a quick buck.
What is concerning about that is the high potential for an end game. Because of his recent history and even photos clearly showing only a small amount of product the likely hood of trying to rope a few large orders with no way of fulfillment is highly likely.
The importance of noticing patterns and connections to this source is because of the high likelihood of this resurfacing soon. Might be slightly different but since this source has been built on many lies the result will eventually be the same as this would have been. Whatever that may be.

I saw the alt account looked familiar so I searched the post history
I’m not saying there was any wrongdoing on the alt accounts part in the past or that he was the one with the fake Proviron. What I am saying is just a very short time ago this member was buying from sources and was somewhat knowledgeable about fakes, even claiming that Turkish Rimos are very often faked.
What I am saying is that for someone to go from a small time buyer and fairly new to the anabolic scene, to a major supplier with a team of doctors investors and special pharmaceutical connections is highly unlikely in just a few months
What is likely is a small time buyer that has a few Rimos and a few other things trying to make a quick buck.
What is concerning about that is the high potential for an end game. Because of his recent history and even photos clearly showing only a small amount of product the likely hood of trying to rope a few large orders with no way of fulfillment is highly likely.
The importance of noticing patterns and connections to this source is because of the high likelihood of this resurfacing soon. Might be slightly different but since this source has been built on many lies the result will eventually be the same as this would have been. Whatever that may be.

And beware of phrases like “our friends at the warehouses”

It is also more likely that this source will resurface as a member that as been here for a little bit of time and not as a new member that just joined yesterday

Yes, That’s one of the alt accounts I was speaking of in my earlier post. The only one that clearly identified himself as such. The other two are obvious but have not formally announced themselves as tied to the banned member so I will not make formal assumptions but it’s very clear

-Junior Anabolic Master Sleuth
Detective Swole

In addition if anyone remembers that “fake Proviron” fiasco last year, that was the alt account. Anyone that thinks this is a viable source with pharmaceutical connections, doctors, investors etc is foolish and sorely mistaken
Do you have a link or unique search term? I don't remember this.
Here -

Even PSL makes a cameo appearance!! Lol

Last edited:
I think we all can learn a thing or two by rereading this thread, especially new people. Everything this source said was about trying to make the sale right away. Offering free shipping, offering to prove his credentials only after you had paid, testing reimbursement etc

from the first couple pages:

“No lab tests yet.but we can send them to elite members of forum for free and they can blind test any of them (say any out of 20-30 we send).
We have strong connections with warehouses in Türkiye, so it’s not really out of stock. They just don’t want to sell it unless you’re “the guy” and pay “the price” which many refuse to pay. ”

“We have to go through prescription process in order to obtain it. It would be quite easy to prove that it's real to customer if they agree to buy it.”

“I offered people to refund them 2x for any fake they received if they blind test it. If they think we’re scamming shipping so much stuff and can’t refund $30 per primo… well.
New series come with a new security system, I showed it in previous pictures.
Besides, nothings stopping anyone on here to just place an order of 2-4-6-8-10 primos that will barely cost anything to them and lab test it.“