I have nothing to do with the guy. I placed an order and got my stuff. Period. He was excellent with communication and I received my pack in under a week. Like I said in my first posts, I was also skeptical that my pack wouldn’t land but it did. I even advised anyone considering placing an order to not do so until there were confirmed landings. The codes check out and everything “looks” legit but no I have not had anything tested. I only posted feedback for those who were concerned about no packs landing. There is no dirt here to sweep up. It’s just a bunch of back and forth that went nowhere. I haven’t seen one complaint from anyone who actually ordered. But then again- there were only 2-3 confirmed orders so not much to go by. Either way the source is banned and it’s time to move on.
Juicepal got the same treatment on another board when he first started out. He was trashed over and over until he left the board and went somewhere else. I was accused for being a shill for defending him.

You're full of shit until you prove otherwise. Nothing is confirmed with this source.

What’s the point? Seems like guys here only care about the testing which is understandable but you can order 10 and test yourself and not have to worry that some shill or the actual source is posting a different products results than what is being sent.
This is not the words of a normal customer
Nor is your insistence on defending this source. That isn’t what we do here and you have been here long enough to know that
I could care less. Leave it you want. Someone else suggested it and I figured there is just no point anymore.
The only other person that suggested it is the banned member who started this thread

I’m horrible at taking pics. I tried to do a close up of the amp itself but they sucked.

Attachments

• C156AE29-8983-439E-8A59-79C359CFD8CA.jpeg
    C156AE29-8983-439E-8A59-79C359CFD8CA.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 110
I could care less. Leave it you want. Someone else suggested it and I figured there is just no point anymore.
The only other person that suggested it is the banned member who started this thread
I’m horrible at taking pics. I tried to do a close up of the amp itself but they sucked.

What does that tell us? Nothing.

If you’re not interested in showing us something useful (I’ve already given some ideas) you can go ahead and get lost. And I don’t need your opinion about whether this thread should continue or not.

Albeit this guy was a total ass clown there is likely zero difference in his amps and the amps from more reputable sources we already have here.

What does that tell us? Nothing.

If you’re not interested in showing us something useful (I’ve already given some ideas) you can go ahead and get lost. And I don’t need your opinion about whether this thread should continue or not.
Well let’s see some photos before we start believing any crazy stories

How about the package, blur out your address and keep the return address
So did anyone order? We won’t grill you, I’m just curious
First you asked about people ordering, saying you wouldn't grill anyone. Then you asked for pictures, and now that's not enough. LMAO.

First you asked about people ordering, saying you wouldn't grill anyone. Then you asked for pictures, and now that's not enough. LMAO.

Maybe take a few moments to think about what types of photos would be useful and what wouldn’t be. Take a look at the photo that guy posted, take another look at what I wrote, in fact maybe reread the whole thread. You’re quite out of touch.

Maybe take a few moments to think about what types of photos would be useful and what wouldn’t be. Take a look at the photo that guy posted, take another look at what I wrote, in fact maybe reread the whole thread. You’re quite out of touch.
no, what is out of touch is asking someone to take a photo of the return address.

I'm out of touch, you kidding me. You asked a member to post pics of the package, days after he received it. You think he's keeping it for memories or something?

Oh and posting pictures of packages containing possible stealth from a source, you think that flies around here? And asking to reveal the return address.

You're the one out of touch.

I'm out of touch, you kidding me. You asked a member to post pics of the package, days after he received it. You think he's keeping it for memories or something?

Oh and posting pictures of packages containing possible stealth from a source, you think that flies around here? And asking to reveal the return address.

You're the one out of touch.

More excuses. You think going on google images and finding a photo to post is going to fly here? You scared to post something useful ? a warehouse in turkey has their address posted here and that makes you a little squeamish? Fair enough, GTFO

Ive never heard of anyone asking someone to post a pic of a return address. That’s just plain stupid. I said I received a pack and posted a pic of the Iranians I received, you choose not to believe me.

Sponsors