More excuses. You think going on google images and finding a photo to post is going to fly here? You scared to post something useful ? a warehouse in turkey has their address posted here and that makes you a little squeamish? Fair enough, GTFO
you have no idea what you are talking about. These were not shipped from a warehouse in Turkey. These are Iranian Test E not Rimos. You Gtfo.

Ive never heard of anyone asking someone to post a pic of a return address. That’s just plain stupid. I said I received a pack and posted a pic of the Iranians I received, you choose not to believe me.

This source had a lot to prove, what can I say? And look how things turned out. I was right.

This source had a lot to prove, what can I say? And look how things turned out. I was right.
Weren’t you the one who said the same bullshit to the source and asked him to post a pic of the Rimo boxes with a sheet of paper next to them with your handle? Then he posted that. Not good enough for you. FOH

Turns out he was a scammer with a small amount of product advertising infinite amounts of product. Who the hell cares. I smell bullshit a mile away.

How did he ever expect orders? He never put an email?
Yeah man, that was definitely the problem here. Nothing else was a hindrance to his business. Not his poor manners, his lack of testing, or his ever-growing roster of illicit enterprise Avengers, rather his lack of repeatedly posting his email address so the dumbest guys from my middle school who were his would-be customers could easily find it is what did him in.

I agree just let the thread die or delete maybe Millard should just delete it.
Source threads are intended to be a permanent record of accountability. Just because a source does not participate - whether it's by choice or not (i.e. out of business, arrested/incarcerated, or restricted privileges due to rule violations) - does not lead to the deletion or closure of the thread.

This gives members indefinite time to report and account experiences with them. Just because a source is not active here does not mean they are not active elsewhere OR just because they are currently inactive does not mean they will not eventually return (under the same name or another name). An accountability record will always be here to follow them.
How did anyone order when there was never a way ? With email or anything?
Sources who created a presence with bad intentions should not expect this type of contact information to remain after their forum privileges are restricted. This is done to discourage people from creating threads promoting recreational/psychoactive drugs (knowing full well that they will be banned) that will still offer a way to contact them following their ban.

However, by leaving the thread open, source accountability of past and future behaviors is retained. People will continue to use sources regardless of their unpopularity and/or their negative accountability record on MESO; customers will always have an uncensored place to share their (good or bad) opinion of those sources.

I’m a shill now? I don’t know this guy from a hole in the wall. I didn’t see anyone claiming they were still waiting on on a delivery. Now the back and forth is over testing his rimobolan amps. No need to bash the guy until there is a complaint about his service or product.
You are what everyone around here calls a shrill. Go take your rimo amps you supposedly got, go take your shit google image of some rimo amps, and shove it all up your rear end then piss off

You are what everyone around here calls a shrill. Go take your rimo amps you supposedly got, go take your shit google image of some rimo amps, and shove it all up your rear end then piss off
You are either too stupid or too lazy to read the thread because I never ordered Rimos. You come off as a lackie who gets free gear in exchange for chasing away potential competition. Total clown

Your e2 levels ok?

They’re basement level despite my efforts

But on topic, this forum is now filled with a bunch of sycophants and selfish non-testing rose glasses-wearing idiots. A source could send you a box of dogshit and you guys would be happy as clams and praise them to the heavens. There have been some claims of people receiving orders. But I guess they retreated back to where they came from without giving back to the community, fucking parasites. At least take some detailed photos? We don’t give a fuck if you got your package. You know who only cares about receiving their package? Kids who just ordered drugs off the internet for the first time.. Christ, get better.

They’re basement level despite my efforts

But on topic, this forum is now filled with a bunch of sycophants and selfish non-testing rose glasses-wearing idiots. A source could send you a box of dogshit and you guys would be happy as clams and praise them to the heavens. There have been some claims of people receiving orders. But I guess they retreated back to where they came from without giving back to the community, fucking parasites. At least take some detailed photos? We don’t give a fuck if you got your package. You know who only cares about receiving their package? Kids who just ordered drugs off the internet for the first time.. Christ, get better.
Hey bud walk outside and enjoy the day. Negatively brings negatively. Ideal no, but it's the times. Best wishes. No /s

“The "Steroid Underground" subforum is intended for members to share good and bad experiences ordering anabolic steroids on the internet black market, to provide steroid source reviews, to share links and ask questions about third party websites selling steroids, to talk about underground labs (UGLs) and to report steroid scammers.

You have my promise that no one will be protected from the truth.

Opinions and experiences - good and bad - regarding steroid sources and underground labs (UGLs) will not be censored at all.

Discussion is limited only to performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs).

Members will not be banned for anything that is said about sources. This rule applies only to this sub-forum.

All other subforums are subject to the following terms and conditions:

Terms and rules

You must agree to these terms and rules before using the site.”

Last edited:
Just something worth noting: The source was adamant they had plenty of business elsewhere, plenty of people buying not from MESO, etc. Despite this, they did not have a functioning website. This is an obvious red flag. Now that they have been banned, the website is defunct. Coincidence? Doubtful.

Granted this is essentially 52 pages of bullshit, but hopefully some newbie discovers this thread when looking for their first source, at least reads the last few pages, and takes it upon themself to do a little more research before choosing a source.

Sponsors