For what’s it’s worth I received my second order a few days ago. I ordered a day before he was banned 30 Rimos and some Proviron. Proviron I feel confident is legit exact same things as Ridos domestic one. This one took a little longer right around 15 days it’s was split in 2 packages
IMG_0272.jpeg

I absolutely can’t believe why anyone would buy from this source. There is so many reasons not to purchase anything from this source. The sources history for one. The rest can be read in this thread.
There is so many other legit sources with regular testing providing these products. Sources that don’t have a history of being scammers. This source also has a history of brewing very unhygienic gear, absolutely disgusting, and this has been proven. Why would anyone in their right mind spend any money here?
I can’t bring myself to believe that these are real people making such poor decisions to purchase gear from this source when they have been warned many times and when there are tons of better options.

I absolutely can’t believe why anyone would buy from this source. There is so many reasons not to purchase anything from this source. The sources history for one. The rest can be read in this thread.
There is so many other legit sources with regular testing providing these products. Sources that don’t have a history of being scammers. This source also has a history of brewing very unhygienic gear, absolutely disgusting, and this has been proven. Why would anyone in their right mind spend any money here?
I can’t bring myself to believe that these are real people making such poor decisions to purchase gear from this source when they have been warned many times and when there are tons of better options.

My gut agrees with you but some accounts that have been around longer than Hermes have posted touchdowns.

Maybe they're plants Hermes planted a long time ago or maybe he offered freebies to some members. I don't know, but I think there has been at least 4 potential touchdowns and no one has complained about being scammed [yet]

My gut agrees with you but some accounts that have been around longer than Hermes have posted touchdowns.

Maybe they're plants Hermes planted a long time ago or maybe he offered freebies to some members. I don't know, but I think there has been at least 4 potential touchdowns and no one has complained about being scammed [yet]
Hermes does. You are forgetting he was another source before this. Most of his alt accounts are from 2021 I’ve noticed. Like the one that was just banned for being one of his alt accounts.
Many people have been scammed by this person just not in this thread

For what’s it’s worth I received my second order a few days ago. I ordered a day before he was banned 30 Rimos and some Proviron. Proviron I feel confident is legit exact same things as Ridos domestic one. This one took a little longer right around 15 days it’s was split in 2 packages
View attachment 267430
Primo, proviron, and anastrazole that's a winning combo right there

View attachment 267430
Glad the banned source can make a new account lmao

Primo, proviron, and anastrazole that's a winning combo right there
TRT plus low dose primo and Proviron does wonders. Usually add both compounds to my TRT twice a year. Anastrozole is there just in case I decided to double my TRT dose. Low dose with low body fat is a perfect mixture. Longevity is the way to go. This is a great forum for good info and to kill time. But super toxic lol I’ve been a lurker for several years and I’m glad to stay on the background

TRT plus low dose primo and Proviron does wonders. Usually add both compounds to my TRT twice a year. Anastrozole is there just in case I decided to double my TRT dose. Low dose with low body fat is a perfect mixture. Longevity is the way to go. This is a great forum for good info and to kill time. But super toxic lol I’ve been a lurker for several years and I’m glad to stay on the background
What dosages are you running of each compound ? I’m trying to find the perfect dosages for my trt. 160 test, 200 primo seem to work okay but adding the proviron is intriguing to me. What difference do you notice with and without the proviron ?

heart disease city here we come

heart disease city here we come
All my blood work comes out perfect, historically low dose primo and Proviron have been proven to be safe compared to other harsh/stronger options. have been safe for me as far as not elevating cholesterol, keeping blood pressure on check and not elevating liver enzymes. Also healthy calcium score. 12 weeks blast once to twice a year adding those compounds has been working for me. I don’t run any other compounds besides low dose HGH. I Check blood every 3 months to mitigate any health concerns.

All my blood work comes out perfect, historically low dose primo and Proviron have been proven to be safe compared to other harsh/stronger options. have been safe for me as far as not elevating cholesterol, keeping blood pressure on check and not elevating liver enzymes. Also healthy calcium score. 12 weeks blast once to twice a year adding those compounds has been working for me. I don’t run any other compounds besides low dose HGH. I Check blood every 3 months to mitigate any health concerns.

and e2? estrogen is good and heart protective. just because your other markers are fine now doesn't mean keeping e2 low for years won't come with consequences later on. my e2 is naturally low and i also run primo so i'm thinking about estrogen supplementation

What dosages are you running of each compound ? I’m trying to find the perfect dosages for my trt. 160 test, 200 primo seem to work okay but adding the proviron is intriguing to me. What difference do you notice with and without the proviron ?
TRT prescribed at 150mg a week I split into 2 doses. Year round for life. When I add primo I do 200 mgs a week and Proviron at 25mg a day. Noticeable effects for me at low body fat are leaner look, slight increase in lean body mass, increase vascularity, More of an aesthetic appearance. Proviron binds to SHGB which increases free test, gives me an overall good feeling and increases sex drive. I don’t notice much physical changes from 25 of Proviron besides psychological improvements. 150mg of test C bring my trough levels to about 640 which has been a sweet spot for me

and e2? estrogen is good and heart protective. just because your other markers are fine now doesn't mean keeping e2 low for years won't come with consequences later on. my e2 is naturally low and i also run primo so i'm thinking about estrogen supplementation
My e2 has been on a healthy range I don’t take any aromatase inhibitors unless i elevate my TRT which rarely happens. I supplement with red yeast rice, fish oil, and COQ10. I do blood work year round every 3 months and all blood markers have been good. Only thing I have to deal with is elevated hemoglobin once in a while which I take care by donating whole blood

My e2 has been on a healthy range I don’t take any aromatase inhibitors unless i elevate my TRT which rarely happens. I supplement with red yeast rice, fish oil, and COQ10. I do blood work year round every 3 months and all blood markers have been good. Only thing I have to deal with is elevated hemoglobin once in a while which I take care by donating whole blood

If you says so, do you have a baseline e2 reading? that's where you want it to stay. not just be "in healthy range"

TRT prescribed at 150mg a week I split into 2 doses. Year round for life. When I add primo I do 200 mgs a week and Proviron at 25mg a day. Noticeable effects for me at low body fat are leaner look, slight increase in lean body mass, increase vascularity, More of an aesthetic appearance. Proviron binds to SHGB which increases free test, gives me an overall good feeling and increases sex drive. I don’t notice much physical changes from 25 of Proviron besides psychological improvements. 150mg of test C bring my trough levels to about 640 which has been a sweet spot for me
Perhaps adding proviron is what I need. Feel good except for general mood and sex drive, just no real desire but I have no problem when the time comes. Also entering my 40’s so that comes into play

Dht and Dht derivatives are very polarizing, half of people see several benefits. the other half of people don't see anything