Perhaps adding proviron is what I need. Feel good except for general mood and sex drive, just no real desire but I have no problem when the time comes. Also entering my 40’s so that comes into play
Yeah it definitely helps me. I notice a noticeable increase of sex drive/ desire after the first week on 25mg Proviron. Some people notice the same with DHEA supplementation

Why the fuck are you two having this long discussion in a banned sources thread? A source that has scammed people, sold contaminated gear, had been banned for violating the rules and selling and promoting rec drugs.
Take this to the steroid discussion section. Your drawing attention to a source that should not be here and is a stain on our community

Why the fuck are you two having this long discussion in a banned sources thread? A source that has scammed people, sold contaminated gear, had been banned for violating the rules and selling and promoting rec drugs.
Take this to the steroid discussion section. Your drawing attention to a source that should not be here and is a stain on our community
There's a few other threads like this one too.

All my blood work comes out perfect, historically low dose primo and Proviron have been proven to be safe
It would be great to see your perfect bloodwork with my own pair of eyes, feel free to share.

TRT prescribed at 150mg a week I split into 2 doses. Year round for life. When I add primo I do 200 mgs a week and Proviron at 25mg a day.
That is not low dose nor is that safe long term. And who the fuck told you that over 500mg of steroids a week is TRT or even low dose? Lol.

I
It would be great to see your perfect bloodwork with my own pair of eyes, feel free to share.

That is not low dose nor is that safe long term. And who the fuck told you that over 500mg of steroids a week is TRT or even low dose? Lo

That is not low dose nor is that safe long term. And who the fuck told you that over 500mg of steroids a week is TRT or even low dose? Lol.
I add the two compounds to my TRT dose 1-2 times a year. never said all compounds are considered TRT. Yes my blast are low dose cycles compared to what the majority dudes on this board are running.

I’m not here to gain respect, popularity or trust from anyone. Believe what you wish no difference to me. I’m here to share my experience and opinion when I feel suited and to kill time when I’m bored. This board is great but definitely has member who appear to have no life besides challenging dudes on the majority of threads on this forum. Anywhere you click you read salty and bitter comments.

This dude sounds awfully like Adnansanat, they are both from same country, both fishy, both offer same discount for XMR and Bitcoin. Doesnt seem like a coincidence.

Hermes:
XMR (15% off your order), BTC (10% off your order), TRC20, Western Union, Moneygram.

Adnan:
For Bitcoin %10 discount, for Monero %15 discount, also I take +100 other altcoins so please ask for more!

If you says so, do you have a baseline e2 reading? that's where you want it to stay. not just be "in healthy range"
Is this a steroid board or a TRT longevity forum? GTFO with your arrogant ass criticizing a member who is running very low dosages and claiming it’s high risk. Anyone who considers 500mg of test a week to be high also belongs on a TRT forum.

Who the fuck had the source scammed or sold contaminated gear to? Post the info and I’ll wait.

So you start out pretending to be an impartial and reasonable person then you start turning into a snippy little bitch Hmm that sounds familiar. Oh yeah, just like the OP

So you start out pretending to be an impartial and reasonable person then you start turning into a snippy little bitch Hmm that sounds familiar. Oh yeah, just like the OP
Not quite. You’re the one who decides to bash anyone who posted that they received a TD from the OP. You even go so far to criticize a very low dose cycle as being dangerous. GTFO you shill.

I think you’re the type of shill that just posts random nonsensical crap in an attempt to distract people from the fact that you’re the shill

Guess that means you can’t point to anyone claiming to have been scammed or sold contaminated gear. Your’re full of shit.
You have defended this source more than the op himself. If you are not the source with an alt account I would be amazed
But I have no prove of that so that’s just an observation
What I do know for sure is, this is NOT a source board and as members we do NOT defend sources. At the very least you are a poor member

Is this a steroid board or a TRT longevity forum? GTFO with your arrogant ass criticizing a member who is running very low dosages and claiming it’s high risk. Anyone who considers 500mg of test a week to be high also belongs on a TRT forum.
Hey retard, this is a harm reduction board, not a "steroid" board. Maybe you'd understand that if you read anything outside the Steroid Underground subsection.