To be honest the only reason I got sucked into posting in this thread was the thread title btw who and why was it changed ? It was “selling unlimited quantities of rimo and such and such “

To be honest the only reason I got sucked into posting in this thread was the thread title btw who and why was it changed ? It was “selling unlimited quantities of rimo and such and such “
It changed because he is a liar and probably has to do with his being banned
His new thread on UGBB is
“Large amounts….” LoL
I’m here to protect any actual members from ordering from this POS

It changed because he is a liar and probably has to do with his being banned
His new thread on UGBB is
“Large amounts….” LoL
I’m here to protect any actual members from ordering from this POS
His new thread on UGBB also has posted Jano results and seems that those calling him a scammer or shutting up.

I respect your opinion @Big_paul but I just looked at the other thread and yes
I did see your post over there and that was very nice but you seem to of missed what these people have done
I did as well bro. To the best of my knowledge that is not the reason he no longer posts here.

That is in no way a gtg. I did that once, and it didn't work out so well.

Weren’t you asking for Jano results earlier in this thread? Well yeah, they are posted now.
We were asking why they hadn’t come out when they had been promised. For a month.
The OP made up some bullshit about a “special line” and Jano came on here and corrected him.
Then weeks later still no results
It was said the hold up was the results were stuck in customs but today it was said that the tests were just handed to Jano in person
Again someone is lying. And BBBG is asking which is the truth. The answer has yet to be given

This post put Mr hermes labs into perspective, and none of it has to do with jano testing.
In my opinion new sources shouldn't be concerned with jano testing to start off. We want to know first whether you're a scammer or not.

I did as well bro. To the best of my knowledge that is not the reason he no longer posts here.
Yeah the reason he got banned from here is for promoting rec drugs
But that’s just one thing out of the many things that have been done. Along with constant lies.
They can’t be trusted
He also has many alt accounts as you can tell. Some have been banned as well because he accidentally outed himself and others there isn’t enough solid proof yet
That’s where we are at now

We were asking why they hadn’t come out when they had been promised. For a month.
The OP made up some bullshit about a “special line” and Jano came on here and corrected him.
Then weeks later still no results
It was said the hold up was the results were stuck in customs but today it was said that the tests were just handed to Jano in person
Again someone is lying. And BBBG is asking which is the truth. The answer has yet to be given
This is utter bullshit. I know this because they offered to pay me to send my test e amps to get tested because they were having problems shipping from Turkey. They had already put the order in with Jano but the products were getting seized BEFORE reaching Jano. You can see the date the tests were ordered and the dates the samples were received and it checks out.

This is utter bullshit. I know this because they offered to pay me to send my test e amps to get tested because they were having problems shipping from Turkey. They had already put the order in with Jano but the products were getting seized BEFORE reaching Jano. You can see the date the tests were ordered and the dates the samples were received and it checks out.
The proof is in this thread I’m not making anything up. Exactly what I said
You’re super defensive for a “customer”though.
One of only two “customers” in months between two threads I might add

The proof is in this thread I’m not making anything up. Exactly what I said
You’re super defensive for a “customer”though.
Quote what you are talking about. I’m just going by what was told to me directly. It doesn’t even make sense to me that the results would be tied up in customs. They don’t send those via email? I’ve never used Jano so I have no idea how the results are sent.

Quote what you are talking about. I’m just going by what was told to me directly. It doesn’t even make sense to me that the results would be tied up in customs. They don’t send those via email? I’ve never used Jano so I have no idea how the results are sent.
No it was the samples held up in customs…supposedly
It’s on the UGBB thread where the OP said that himself. It may be in this thread too. I’d have to look but what I was talking about in this thread is where the samples still weren’t to Jano and the OP said they had a special line and that’s why and Jano came on and refuted that. It’s somewhere between page 12-18 I believe. You look. It’s there.I’ve already posted it again once.
Now he’s saying today that the samples were handed to Jano personally. Hard to keep track of all the lies. But I’m trying