I still don’t understand why anyone would stick up for this source. They aren’t offering anything special. Everything they have can be purchased from reputable sources with a proven track record, good prices and consistent Jano results.
Why would anyone pick a random “new” source that has broken the rules, been banned, lied, and been extremely unprofessional and insulting to the members here.
Makes zero sense to defend this source, unless you are this source, that has already had his main account and some alternate accounts banned

In my opinion new sources shouldn't be concerned with jano testing to start off. We want to know first whether you're a scammer or not.

This was such a dumb gaslighting fad; all of a sudden everyone was demanding new sources send their gear for Jano testing to prove they're not scammers.

It was more like hazing or a rite of passage.

A new source could just send in some real gear for testing, post awesome results, then sell you vials of MCT oil.

Testing from members is worth 100x more imo.

I know it's hard for new sources to get started. Is there no better way?

This was such a dumb gaslighting fad; all of a sudden everyone was demanding new sources send their gear for Jano testing to prove they're not scammers.

A new source could just send in some real gear for testing, post awesome results, then sell you vials of MCT oil.

Fair enough and the OP offered to pay for any member that was willing to send out a blind test. Just for confirming a TD I was called a shill and liar posting pics from google.

Testing by a source is to show that the source knows what shit he is selling. It helps Avoid the situation where the source says he was scammed by his provider or that there was a fuck up during production, like liska does.

Of course if the source wants to scam this is a different story

Testing by a source is to show that the source knows what shit he is selling.

For UGL, sure. But for Bayer Rimo's? People were legit demanding Jano testing of Bayer Rimo's.

The source could just send in a few amps of real Rimo, post awesome results here, then sell underdosed or bunk gear. Apparently that's hard to do with Rimo, but the point is we all know what it's supposed to be.

Demanding a source to test pharma gear is kinda pointless imo.

For UGL, sure. But for Bayer Rimo's? People were legit demanding Jano testing of Bayer Rimo's.

The source could just send in a few amps of real Rimo, post awesome results here, then sell underdosed or bunk gear. Apparently that's hard to do with Rimo, but the point is we all know what it's supposed to be.

Like you said, the best feedback is from the clients. Whether it be Jano tests, bloods, or even plain old reviews. I never even vouched for the product itself- I just confirmed a touchdown and I’m being called a liar and a shill. I don’t even get that.

Like you said, the best feedback is from the clients. Whether it be Jano tests, bloods, or even plain old reviews. I never even vouched for the product itself- I just confirmed a touchdown and I’m being called a liar and a shill. I don’t even get that.

If you really received an order you're really doing this forum a disservice by posting only one crappy picture. You had (have?) the opportunity to answer a lot of questions but all you did was make a lame excuse about not saving the box or you didn't feel comfortable posting the return address. We now know what this source was up to, but at the time we were also interested in some detailed pictures of the amp, video of cracking it open, etc. You didn't do jack shit, how do you explain that?

And you have maybe 20 posts already that say the same thing, that you don't understand why the op is banned and you're crying cause people are being mean. What is your purpose in continuing to post here

I don't have anything against you personally, i don't even register usernames in my mind most of the time, i just look at what people say

Rimo's are commonly faked, which is why when someone comes along offering them at $10-11, people are skeptical and want proof.

Rimo's are commonly faked, which is why when someone comes along offering them at $10-11, people are skeptical and want proof.
They want proof... this source literally offered to send free Rimo's and pay for testing. They could still send fake Rimo's later. What would them sending it for testing add to this? They could just send a real sample.

They want proof... this source literally offered to send free Rimo's and pay for testing. They could still send fake Rimo's later. What would them sending it for testing add to this? They could just send a real sample.
I think what he was offering was a credit for blind testing, which is still good (if not better) in my opinion. The typical intro for sources on MESO, or at least any of the good ones, always include factory/warehouse pics and some testing. Does it mean everything is g2g right from the start? Absolutely not. But it DOES show that the source is willing to respect what the community expects and spend money before it's even made, showing at least a modicum of good faith.

There is absolutely no reason a source shouldn't open with testing AND credit/reimbursement for blind testing. There is also no reason anyone should be excusing anything less than that, unless we want to see the Underground subsection to degrade in quality (more than it already has).

I think what he was offering was a credit for blind testing, which is still good (if not better) in my opinion. The typical intro for sources on MESO, or at least any of the good ones, always include factory/warehouse pics and some testing. Does it mean everything is g2g right from the start? Absolutely not. But it DOES show that the source is willing to respect what the community expects and spend money before it's even made, showing at least a modicum of good faith.

There is absolutely no reason a source shouldn't open with testing AND credit/reimbursement for blind testing. There is also no reason anyone should be excusing anything less than that, unless we want to see the Underground subsection to degrade in quality (more than it already has).

Because sources have started using it as a subterfuge. Like when i buy stuff off an indiamart seller i chat with them a bit and feel them out. And then if everything checks out i take my chances. The same thing happens here. Then a source starts gaining credibility and other people start testing the waters.
I don't need to hear about any other bullcrap. Just tell me what you're selling and the price and explain who you are in relation to acquiring said product

Because sources have started using it as a subterfuge. Like when i buy stuff off an indiamart seller i chat with them a bit and feel them out. And then if everything checks out i take my chances. The same thing happens here. Then a source starts gaining credibility and other people start testing the waters.
I don't need to hear about any other bullcrap. Just tell me what you're selling and the price and explain who you are in relation to acquiring said product
Need both of you and more of the same hard hitting meso members demanding what's good for meso and its members.

Need both of you and more of the same hard hitting meso members demanding what's good for meso and its members.
I agree. I'm not 100% in agreeance with @baxter0312 about new sources not showing testing, but regardless, we both still agree on the fundamentals. I'm not an oldhead by any means, but I've noticed a huge difference in newer members being completely okay with bullshit sources popping up and trying to make a quick buck, treating members like shit, and not showing any respect for our community. Anyone that pays attention to older threads and members that've been around for a while, know this place used to be completely no nonsense and new sources would be absolutely lambasted for something as simple as not posting on Friday. We need to get back to those standards or this place will become a joke.

I agree. I'm not 100% in agreeance with @baxter0312 about new sources not showing testing, but regardless, we both still agree on the fundamentals. I'm not an oldhead by any means, but I've noticed a huge difference in newer members being completely okay with bullshit sources popping up and trying to make a quick buck, treating members like shit, and not showing any respect for our community. Anyone that pays attention to older threads and members that've been around for a while, know this place used to be completely no nonsense and new sources would be absolutely lambasted for something as simple as not posting on Friday. We need to get back to those standards or this place will become a joke.
Absolutely agree

You serious about the Friday thing? It was just a running joke that many members stuck with just to heckle new sources.

And where are these "bullshit sources popping up and trying to make a quick buck, treating members like shit, and not showing any respect for our community", because I don't recall any directly doing that recently. Like, name some because I'm not aware. This Hermes guy was an idiot but don't think he's guilty of all 3.

Sure, the old vetting members aren't here but meso currently is nowhere close to being a joke as missing standards. We have a collection of members who post in sources threads vetting, some take more interest in specific ones more than others.

You serious about the Friday thing? It was just a running joke that many members stuck with just to heckle new sources.

And where are these "bullshit sources popping up and trying to make a quick buck, treating members like shit, and not showing any respect for our community", because I don't recall any directly doing that recently. Like, name some because I'm not aware. This Hermes guy was an idiot but don't think he's guilty of all 3.

Sure, the old vetting members aren't here but meso currently is nowhere close to being a joke as missing standards. We have a collection of members who post in sources threads vetting, some take more interest in specific ones more than others.
Not to disagree but I definitely think this Herme guy is guilty of all three
1)-The quick buck because of his history. Hasn’t has the opportunity yet with this new source name
2)-He was clearly disrespectful and very shitty to members as can be seen reading this thread and also in the UGBB thread
3)-He clearly disrespected the community and his actions in doing so got him banned from here

I think things are softening as Vanargandar mentioned. Not that the members here aren’t doing an excellent job vetting. Just that there is a little softening. That can grow if it isn’t checked is all he was saying I think.

That "New Source Friday" thing was pretty hilarious in a way and agree it's sad the hardest hitters are no longer here so there has to be a new vanguard.

He was guilty of all 3

I said I'm not an oldhead, lmao. I fully thought the Friday thing was "the standard", but clearly I'm just retarded :p Even then...what if we actually made that an unspoken rule? Wouldn't it show a little respect to the community if it was followed? I think so, as stupid as that may seem. Not that I'm saying we should, I'm just trying to make a point.

Just to name a few:

1) PharmaHGH.net - US Domestic + International Pharm

2) Majestic Lab [EU domestic]

3) MESO-Rx Sponsor - Puritysourcelabs

4) MESO-Rx Sponsor - Hutech Lab USA Domestic.

5) GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I'm not going to search every single thread and dissect it, these are only ones that come to mind, and I'm sure there's plenty more. Don't get me wrong, the aforementioned are not "guilty" of all the things I was talking about with Herpes Labs, but there's clearly been some shit sources popping up with no one really holding their feet to the flame from the get-go.

I'm not saying MESO IS a joke, I'm just saying we should be holding new sources to a higher standard, lest we end up that way. I truly believe MESO is THE BEST board around, by a long shot, so don't misconstrue I think otherwise. There are a ton of great members here doing what they should be and we need more.