Puritysourcelabs

P.S.L.

Subscriber
10+ Year Member
Greetings Meso ,
The team here at PuritySourceLabs.ru is super excited and pleased to be announcing that we will now be serving this community.
We are still going as one of the TOP pillar sources in the market today and we are hoping to earn your trust.
We're willing to provide any samples for testing at any request at any given point. AT ANYTIME!

Our team will be available for all members here at MESO with our LOCAL USA and International anabolic-AAS product line.

As many other labs have strived just to go to the market, PSL has been here and stood the test of time.
The EP network has been around for almost 2 full decades and continues to press forward with unstoppable momentum.

Please allow P.S.L. to demonstrate what defines "quality" in lieu of being one of those standard generic suppliers that are full of blatant sale pitches or sub-par quality products.

PLEASE, ALLOW US TO PROVE THIS TO YOU!

We've been providing "INTERNATIONAL" and "LOCAL" AAS SHIPPING to many residential communities worldwide ~ with a great reputation regarding International and Regional shipping ~ just about all AAS products delivered in your neighborhood, down the road and around the block with a very respectable success ratio with some of the fastest shipping services to date and yet proudly and successfully
still going.

Altogether team P.S.L appreciates the opportunity to be OFFICIALLY be here at MESO as our team is eagerly awaiting to assist you all with your needs and answer all of your questions or concerns. WITH FULL TRANSPARENCY!

We understand your needs and concerns, truly!

Here at PSL we truly recognize that MESO holds all sources to a higher standard and respectfully so, with a great expectancy with quality control. When members hear the name PuritySourceLabs.ru, we hope it can gain your trust as we aim to prove our authenticity and quality -- we want to be one and the same when you hear honesty and transparency. We want to earn your trust.

Truly and best regards,

PSL and Team

Good luck with that…I reckon this comment section is about to blow up, but probably not the way you hoped!!

You providing test samples whenever requested is absolutely worthless (one of the oldest tricks in the book), as these might not match your actual products.
Your website also looks pretty poor, is slow, and has very few visitors (traffic) to it.
I for one, until now have never seen or heard of your brand of products anywhere, either online or word of mouth - which is strange to me considering you say you’ve ‘stood the test of time’ and ‘EP network has been around for almost two decades’ as a TOP pillar source!!

A quick google of EP also doesn’t go in your favour, and the 2 reviews on trustpilot were about as impressive as your introduction.

Best of luck.

Last edited:
Pure shit labs is more like it.
These labs from paid boards(ASF these people) are always in for a "culture shock" when they show up at meso all cocky with their chests puffed up. I can almost feel them smashing their keyboards trying to edit out negative comments.
They drop Uncle Z's name, which only gets us riled up even more. Used to be I could look up "original selective scammer" and ol Uncle Z would pop up. He hides behind names like "Euro Whatever" and "PSL" nowadays. There should be a hasty retreat here at some point soon.

Ok - let's review shall we
1) Counterfeit Omnas but its ok cuz there was real hormone in there
2) Selective Scamming
3) Falsified HPLC reporting
4) Busted more times than most people can count
5) Severely overpriced

I'm sure I missed about 10 other bright spots for PureShitLabs/Z and that other SARMS scam (the name escapes me) I believe they run.

I cant change the past , but i can chnage a future - this is why im here and talking with You , I dont want to fight . Yes i changed Parabolan .lab4tox results and this true but I never ever scam anyone .

Soon i will post more labs results from other labs , it is a process and need a time

Have good Day
PSL

I cant change the past , but i can chnage a future - this is why im here and talking with You , I dont want to fight . Yes i changed Parabolan .lab4tox results and this true but I never ever scam anyone .

Soon i will post more labs results from other labs , it is a process and need a time

Have good Day
PSL
Who in their right mind will trust any labs you post? With your consistent track record you’ll just make some good batches to send out but that’s not what you’ll be sending to regular customers. We already know your business practices. Leave.

Who in their right mind will trust any labs you post? With your consistent track record you’ll just make some good batches to send out but that’s not what you’ll be sending to regular customers. We already know your business practices. Leave.
Peoples will testing ,not me , i told it is a process ,need a time and im not leave Meso because few members which never used our products have problem
PSL

Oh godd p.s.l i remember being on evoltionary way before i found meso. Was originally going to go with yous years ago prob 2013 and then read all shady uncls z and psl stuff all over other forums other then where you paid. I vote no business for you

This isn’t going to go well. You exist on the other forums because you pay.

You don’t have any special privileges here. Any no freebie fanboy gearwhores to protect you.
Does not expect privileges, I'm here because I'm not a coward and I know my worth

As You can see im alone here , i want to fix my past mistake , im only human and human make a mistakes
I don't hide from my mistakes this why im here

Happy easter and time spent with family and God
PSL

Oh godd p.s.l i remember being on evoltionary way before i found meso. Was originally going to go with yous years ago prob 2013 and then read all shady uncls z and psl stuff all over other forums other then where you paid. I vote no business for you
Past was horible its true : )
Thanks for your opinion
Have good day
PSL

Does not expect privileges, I'm here because I'm not a coward and I know my worth

As You can see im alone here , i want to fix my past mistake , im only human and human make a mistakes
I don't hide from my mistakes this why im here

Happy easter and time spent with family and God
PSL

Seems like you have brought this upon yourself, but while your audaciousness is admirable it looks like pure desperation, and is pretty disrespectful towards people here.
The damage has been done.
Know when you’re beaten, and save some face! You only have yourself to blame.
There is no second chances in this game, and nor should they be - trust is everything in my opinion.

……

As You can see im alone here ……
You’re not alone here. Where’d that turd Vision go? You brought that dingleberry with you. He’s in one of these pathetic threads.
That dude has zero integrity. I have more respect for the poop that I flush down my toilet every morning. He’s a coward.
Once a fraud always a fraud. Con artists.

Back