Puritysourcelabs

PSL Weekend Special - 2X REWARD POINTS ON EVERY PURCHASE

If you didn't know then you may be excited to hear that we offer reward points on every purchase. Eventually when you save up enough points you can get discounts on your orders.

This weekend you will earn DOUBLE the rewards points on EVERY purchase! Check out our deals section on website and take advantage! Don't forgot about the CRYPTO DISCOUNT either!

so my question is. why are so many well known members here calling this lab a scammer? my next question is? if they are scammers why tf are they a sponsor on this board? wtf is going on here?
Anyone can be a sponsor here. Difference with this board however is that there is no protection for the sources. Other boards any negative reviews get deleted and the person posting it may get banned..
Look up the history of PSL and UncleZ (same source). They fake lab reports, they selectively scam, they send real gear to vets and garbage to regular customers and so forth which makes them straight up SCAMMERS. They even create fake usernames claiming to be from testing facilities so they can "confirm" their fake lab reports. Would you really want to do business with anyone who has business practices such as that?

It sucks to think I got lucky this far in, yet others are at random getting fucked out their money.

I'm spending my money elsewhere, I suggest others reading this crap also follow suit.

Anyone can be a sponsor here. Difference with this board however is that there is no protection for the sources. Other boards any negative reviews get deleted and the person posting it may get banned..
Look up the history of PSL and UncleZ (same source). They fake lab reports, they selectively scam, they send real gear to vets and garbage to regular customers and so forth which makes them straight up SCAMMERS. They even create fake usernames claiming to be from testing facilities so they can "confirm" their fake lab reports. Would you really want to do business with anyone who has business practices such as that?
wow thats fucking nuts. is there a way we can get this source off this site? i have only been here for a couple months and i thought this forum would have nothing but legitimate sponsors. especially after seeing how tough and hyper critical the majority of the members are on here (which isnt a bad thing). can we get a mod or an admin to fix this situation?

Once a source is found to be unacceptable, generally we the community handles it. You will notice those threads become dead after really bad reviews from well known members. We do not delete threads from the past so anyone who takes the time to read, knows the truth of all the vendors and those of us making comments too.

The entire history of this community is still here for you to read and come to your own conclusions on. It would seem to be one of our core values.

Best wishes.

wow thats fucking nuts. is there a way we can get this source off this site? i have only been here for a couple months and i thought this forum would have nothing but legitimate sponsors. especially after seeing how tough and hyper critical the majority of the members are on here (which isnt a bad thing). can we get a mod or an admin to fix this situation?
Any forum you have to do your own research and make the best educated decision you can because I’d say most source on any board I would never trust to use. However, very easy on this site to do a little reading and make a good choice.

One aspect is not entirely clear for me reading this thread. All the bad things have to be attributed to PSL (unclezZ) or is the manufacturer that is involved? I ask because Europharmacies is also sold by others sources considered gtg here

One aspect is not entirely clear for me reading this thread. All the bad things have to be attributed to PSL (unclezZ) or is the manufacturer that is involved? I ask because Europharmacies is also sold by others sources considered gtg here
It’s probably impossible to figure out if he’s just a reseller or the owner of Euro pharmacies all these guys utilize our alter egos so it could be the same person or somebody else.

Any forum you have to do your own research and make the best educated decision you can because I’d say most source on any board I would never trust to use. However, very easy on this site to do a little reading and make a good choice.
honestly it still doesnt make sense to me that a possible scammer can have a label that says meso sponsor next to it. it just doesnt sit right with me. and i shouldnt have to read through 30-40 threads to make sure if they're legit or not. this forum should be a safe place to be able to purchase products.

honestly it still doesnt make sense to me that a possible scammer can have a label that says meso sponsor next to it. it just doesnt sit right with me. and i shouldnt have to read through 30-40 threads to make sure if they're legit or not. this forum should be a safe place to be able to purchase products.
I'll explain this simply so you understand it:

1) Members have all the power here, not a mod or group of mods.
2) We're expected to police ourselves (minus obvious circumstances).
3) To piggyback off the last point -- This means being an intelligent adult and doing a little research, reading, etc, yourself. No one here will spoon feed you what source is good and what source isn't. I know, that's a tough one for a lot of newer members here, or so it seems.
4) The difference between here and other forums is that any source can be a sponsor (I believe); yet, if they decide to be shitheads, they're essentially paying to get lambasted and make $0 from MESO.

Threads don't get deleted here. They're an archive for anyone to read, good or bad. If reading isn't your strong suit, I suggest getting better at it, or going somewhere that has 99% of their sources doing the same thing PSL does here, but they're protected for it and always verified "g2g" (i.e. any members speaking out against them get their posts deleted, get banned, and any descent is treated with punishment).

I'll explain this simply so you understand it:

1) Members have all the power here, not a mod or group of mods.
2) We're expected to police ourselves (minus obvious circumstances).
3) To piggyback off the last point -- This means being an intelligent adult and doing a little research, reading, etc, yourself. No one here will spoon feed you what source is good and what source isn't. I know, that's a tough one for a lot of newer members here, or so it seems.
4) The difference between here and other forums is that any source can be a sponsor (I believe); yet, if they decide to be shitheads, they're essentially paying to get lambasted and make $0 from MESO.

Threads don't get deleted here. They're an archive for anyone to read, good or bad. If reading isn't your strong suit, I suggest getting better at it, or going somewhere that has 99% of their sources doing the same thing PSL does here, but they're protected for it and always verified "g2g" (i.e. any members speaking out against them get their posts deleted, get banned, and any descent is treated with punishment).
i have been on boards where something like this has occurred. and you know what happened? the admin and moderators investigated. as soon as they found out that the source was no good they got banned. none of the threads got deleted and all the info is still there. and guess what?? this was one of the sources this happened to!! ive heard many use the term "spoon feed" here. we should be making sure that each and every member on here makes the best choices which also means not buying off potential scammers. this forum is supposed to be about harm reduction isnt it? so let me get this straight... nobody has control over who can be a sponsor here? so you're telling me if i started filling up vials of my own piss i can sell it on here as tren hex?? i hope i dont get banned for simply disagreeing with some well known members here. does nobody see the point im trying to make?

i have been on boards where something like this has occurred. and you know what happened? the admin and moderators investigated. as soon as they found out that the source was no good they got banned. none of the threads got deleted and all the info is still there. and guess what?? this was one of the sources this happened to!! ive heard many use the term "spoon feed" here. we should be making sure that each and every member on here makes the best choices which also means not buying off potential scammers. this forum is supposed to be about harm reduction isnt it? so let me get this straight... nobody has control over who can be a sponsor here? so you're telling me if i started filling up vials of my own piss i can sell it on here as tren hex?? i hope i dont get banned for simply disagreeing with some well known members here. does nobody see the point im trying to make?
All this tells me is that you, again, need to do a little reading. Best of luck bud.

New Member Thread

Lays all of what we do here out. If you honestly wish to debate the future of the board or changing of rules I would highly suggest writing something thoughtful and sending it to @Millard or making a post in a thread somewhere other than the underground.

This is a thread for a completely horrible vendor. Nothing important will come out of this thread.

Back