Puritysourcelabs

Found a user that claimed they purchased euro-pharmacy’s Test E from PSL and these were the Jano results.
Are they a user here? Do they have a picture of the vial? I'd imagine it would have some color to it if it had 65mg of Tren in it.

Here are our last reports on our Test from Jano and Lab4Tox.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240109_100354_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20240109_100354_Samsung Notes.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_20240109_100415_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20240109_100415_Samsung Notes.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 83
Then it's probably fake.

No product photo was included, and the ID was censored. There is no way to know if the tested product really belongs to Puritysourcelabs.
Product photos are never included, you’ve obviously never done a Jano test.

The user cleared out the items because the email has his name. QR code brings everything up.

I’m just passing along information I saw, as this is a harm reduction board.

Who the hell even sells a 50/50 Sus/Tren mix lol

Attachments

• IMG_1136.jpeg
    IMG_1136.jpeg
    242.6 KB · Views: 62
Are they a user here? Do they have a picture of the vial? I'd imagine it would have some color to it if it had 65mg of Tren in it.

Here are our last reports on our Test from Jano and Lab4Tox.
Do you have tests of the “Stenbolone acetate” too? Or did you convieniently forget to test the rarest substance offered by the brand you carry?

Do you have tests of the “Stenbolone acetate” too? Or did you convieniently forget to test the rarest substance offered by the brand you carry?
I didn't forget to do anything. It's not my responsibility to send products out for testing. I was able to pull those reports down from the Euro Pharmacies website. I've asked management for any prior Sten testing. I'm still pending a response. I'll update as soon I have anything.

I didn't forget to do anything. It's not my responsibility to send products out for testing. I was able to pull those reports down from the Euro Pharmacies website. I've asked management for any prior Sten testing. I'm still pending a response. I'll update as soon I have anything.
You don’t personally test the products you sell….?

If that’s the case, I got business for you. Carry my line, I’ll give you amazing deals. I’ll provide the Jano testing one time only & you don’t question anything. Sound good?

Last edited:
Oh the irony
If anything, it holds more value than a test posted here, imo. Here, there could be collusion of other sources trying to screw a source.

This guy had no intent of that. He didn’t even name the source until is was asked in the comments. I recognized the name so, I shared.

You don’t personally test the products you sell….?

So, you have no idea what you’re selling.
That's not what I said.

I said I am personally not responsible for testing the products.

That is not my role within the organization. I am a sponsored athlete who logs products and assists with customer relations.

That's not what I said.

I said I am personally not responsible for testing the products.

That is not my role within the organization. I am a sponsored athlete who logs products and assists with customer relations.
Oh I thought you were a rep from the company. Purity source labs should be held accountable to test the products they’re going to resell.

If anything, it holds more value than a test posted here, imo. Here, there could be collusion of other sources trying to screw a source.

This guy had no intent of that. He didn’t even name the source until is was asked in the comments. I recognized the name so, I shared.
I gotcha PSL are known SCAMMERS and continue to SCAM. My “irony” comment was for Mindless calling something a joke… that dude is a joke. A pedophile also according to legend.

Back