Puritysourcelabs

So I am confused. If this is not PSL's response, then who is this guy? Or why would a company trying to be reputable have such a numbnut responding publicy for them?

If you are to be believed and reached out to some higher authority then great. Hopefully they will recognize that this is a dumpster fire and do something about it.
There are multiple layers to our management. This was clearly a comment made in the heat of the moment. There is also a language barrier. So sometimes things don't translate well. I apologize if this rubbed you the wrong way.

What I can say is that I am here now to assist and have been in constant contact with upper management to help resolve this issue brother.

So i decided to take a chance on PSL as i wanted to try stenbolone acetate...... My order went through smooth & my order is on the way to the UK.

Today i thought i'd check in on a thread i've been following on UGBB only to find that a member there had sent their Stenbolone Acetate to Janoshik & it is actually Methyl Stenbolone of which is super underdosed at 72%!!

I guess the rumours are true that these guys are fucking full on chancers...... Mis representation at it's finest! NOT IMPRESSED!

So i decided to take a chance on PSL as i wanted to try stenbolone acetate...... My order went through smooth & my order is on the way to the UK.

Today i thought i'd check in on a thread i've been following on UGBB only to find that a member there had sent their Stenbolone Acetate to Janoshik & it is actually Methyl Stenbolone of which is super underdosed at 72%!!

I guess the rumours are true that these guys are fucking full on chancers...... Mis representation at it's finest! NOT IMPRESSED!

This has been addressed above. Resolution still pending.

Last edited:
Not trying to be an ass.. but what exactly is a sponsored athlete? Someone who gets free gear to rep a source?

Why are you handling this instead of the actual source?
You're good brother.

Correct, I rep for the company. Log their products. Assist customers with questions and concerns. In turn I am compensated for my time.

There is an obvious language barrier between a lot of our clientele and upper management. This is where our team of reps and sponsored athletes come into play to assist with client relations. Rest assured, I am not speaking or making any claims that haven't been talked over with upper management.

You're good brother.

Correct, I rep for the company. Log their products. Assist customers with questions and concerns. In turn I am compensated for my time.

There is an obvious language barrier between a lot of our clientele and upper management. This is where our team of reps and sponsored athletes come into play to assist with client relations. Rest assured, I am not speaking or making any claims that haven't been talked over with upper management.
Sounds like you should be the one managing everything instead of @P.S.L. At least you're responding with a modicum of respect.

This will likely be what makes or breaks y'all at MESO, though, it's surprising you guys have even been given a second chance considering your track record. Realistically, if you guys were remotely concerned, you'd cough up the crypto so this guy can send it in ASAP instead of reimbursing him, which I'm assuming just means he'll get a store credit.

Following to see what happens. @Cohiba

Sounds like you should be the one managing everything instead of @P.S.L. At least you're responding with a modicum of respect.

This will likely be what makes or breaks y'all at MESO, though, it's surprising you guys have even been given a second chance considering your track record. Realistically, if you guys were remotely concerned, you'd cough up the crypto so this guy can send it in ASAP instead of reimbursing him, which I'm assuming just means he'll get a store credit.

Hey brother, I'm always here to help. If anyone ever needs anything they can always @ me.

You actually read our minds...

To provide everyone with a small update for transparency. We have asked Cohiba if he would be willing to send out another unopened vial to Lab4Tox in exchange for reimbursement up front.

He said he is reaching out to Lab4Tox.

I have said before and will say it again that we are not hiding from this, trying to sweep it under the rug, or praying it goes away. We are facing it head on.

Why are you handling this instead of the actual source?
Just to clarify as there may be confusion. The answers and resolutions I have provided are coming directly from upper management. We are in constant contact and they have been involved from the get go.

I posted those test results 3 days ago buddy. I appreciate you sounding like you're trying to be helpful, but isn't this PSL's response to me?

So I am confused. If this is not PSL's response, then who is this guy? Or why would a company trying to be reputable have such a numbnut responding publicy for them?

If you are to be believed and reached out to some higher authority then great. Hopefully they will recognize that this is a dumpster fire and do something about it.
I have weeknd and family etc, so please understand it
I will PM you for detailas asap
PSL

Im very shocked ,you can only imagine how much

PM sent to Cohiba - waiting for his respond

So many reports post here , so many $$$ spending for raporst , it is not for fun , it is for our customers, to making sure that everything is ok with every single item which we have in our store :(
PSL

Hello,

I'm interested to know how the product work for you.

You have some experience with this compound or it's your first time ?

When your talk about analyse and results it's with Euro-Pharmaceuticals ?

This thread isn’t for petty shit that’s unrelated - like how I refer to ppl I know. It’s for providing members with feedback on the supplier.

So you all want to claim your here for harm reduction, but attack another member for multiple pages cause of lingo… instead of keeping this thread easy to read about the supplier so ppl can come in here and make a judgement. Now they have to siphon through a bunch of bs over unrelated crap. Yea makes sense.

Btw this might be the dumbest shit it’s quite astonishing they get that worked up over lingo.

Also taking a few mins to check my posts you can see I have no allegiance to this guy. So if you’re going to come on here and throw accusations of a shill at least take a few moments to research. Even going back a few pages he would have seen a whole different tone I had with the supplier.
I was simply reminding you that sources have no power here. The ones that have moderator controls over their threads elsewhere and use those controls to bury the truths about their scandalous past have the toughest time here. They can't escape it here.

Whether you're aware of it or not purity has one of the richest and most colorful pasts when it comes to scandalous behavior. For whatever reason you feel the need to try and get those that remember the past to not bring it up here? Future behavior is best predicted by a look at past behavior. That's seems to be a truth you try to ignore?

All this testing of raws and then finished product is to help the regular members/consumers get what they pay for and to know what it is they are putting into their body. One of the worst fuck ups in recent memory was when this lab seemed to be on the right track by sending out samples for HPLC testing. Only problem was when the results came back that showed the product wasn't up to label claims they were caught changing and then posting fake test results. I mean, if Z wasn't paying the bills or if this had happened on meso or most decent boards the lab would've gone under.

You mentioned in one of your earlier posts that you ordered from purity because they have "glowing" revues at elitefitness? All the sources who are current with board fees at elite have glowing revues. Its a complete sham site. EliteFitness birthed evolutionary. They may actually out do ef these days with hiding the truth. They learned from the best.

Lastly, you also posted about your remarkable results after 3 weeks on psl anavar? Please. You've earned and received your pat on the head from psl. You're embarrassing yourself.

Hello Meso! Long time, no see. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families if you celebrate and Happy New Year to all!

As you all are aware we had a customer recently tested our Stenbolone product and it came back as Methylstenbolone. This was a major shock to the company as this is one of our flagship products.

We took this accusations VERY seriously and decided we were going to send in a vial from the same batch to be tested at a different testing facility (Lab4Tox). We sent out this sample almost immediately but it crashed during transit due to the weather and was subsequently rejected by the facility. Another sample was sent after we were informed of this which arrived fine.

We are disappointed to inform you all that Lab4Tox confirmed the results provided by Jano. I've attached the report below.

Sten.png

This is isolated to batch #EP-2631F2; EXP:11/2024

We are alerting all EP distributers to discontinue this batch or update the product details to denote the actual active hormone.

I know upper managment is already working with @Cohiba on resolution but we wanted to extend a public THANK YOU for testing our product and holding us accountable. He has been very understanding and patient with waiting on our results to come back.

We are offering refunds and or store credit to anyone who has purchased said batch. If you are affected by this please create a ticket on the PSL website and our support team will take it from there.

Moving forward we will be implementing a very thorough and rigorus testing protocol with all raw materials and finished products. The prior and current testing protocols simply weren't enough. We see and acknowledge this, changes will be made.

We ask that you accept our sincerest apologies. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than this and will prove this.

Hello Meso! Long time, no see. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families if you celebrate and Happy New Year to all!

As you all are aware we had a customer recently tested our Stenbolone product and it came back as Methylstenbolone. This was a major shock to the company as this is one of our flagship products.

We took this accusations VERY seriously and decided we were going to send in a vial from the same batch to be tested at a different testing facility (Lab4Tox). We sent out this sample almost immediately but it crashed during transit due to the weather and was subsequently rejected by the facility. Another sample was sent after we were informed of this which arrived fine.

We are disappointed to inform you all that Lab4Tox confirmed the results provided by Jano. I've attached the report below.

View attachment 274140

This is isolated to batch #EP-2631F2; EXP:11/2024

We are alerting all EP distributers to discontinue this batch or update the product details to denote the actual active hormone.

I know upper managment is already working with @Cohiba on resolution but we wanted to extend a public THANK YOU for testing our product and holding us accountable. He has been very understanding and patient with waiting on our results to come back.

We are offering refunds and or store credit to anyone who has purchased said batch. If you are affected by this please create a ticket on the PSL website and our support team will take it from there.

Moving forward we will be implementing a very thorough and rigorus testing protocol with all raw materials and finished products. The prior and current testing protocols simply weren't enough. We see and acknowledge this, changes will be made.

We ask that you accept our sincerest apologies. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than this and will prove this.
Thanks for taking responsibility and doing the right thing here.

Back