Puritysourcelabs

Stop spamming dudes thread. You’re contradicting yourself. Doesn’t matter - I’ve been around.

You can also see my reviews on other sources. Again check the posts and idk how you count months but this thread was started 7 months before.

They delivered product and it works. That’s all that matters.
This thread is more mine and the member you think you are correcting than it is "dudes". Being an old timer you should know this fact as well?

This thread is more mine and the member you think you are correcting than it is "dudes". Being an old timer you should know this fact as well?
This thread isn’t for petty shit that’s unrelated - like how I refer to ppl I know. It’s for providing members with feedback on the supplier.

So you all want to claim your here for harm reduction, but attack another member for multiple pages cause of lingo… instead of keeping this thread easy to read about the supplier so ppl can come in here and make a judgement. Now they have to siphon through a bunch of bs over unrelated crap. Yea makes sense.

Btw this might be the dumbest shit it’s quite astonishing they get that worked up over lingo.

Also taking a few mins to check my posts you can see I have no allegiance to this guy. So if you’re going to come on here and throw accusations of a shill at least take a few moments to research. Even going back a few pages he would have seen a whole different tone I had with the supplier.

Last edited:
This thread isn’t for petty shit that’s unrelated - like how I refer to ppl I know. It’s for providing members with feedback on the supplier.

So you all want to claim your here for harm reduction, but attack another member for multiple pages cause of lingo… instead of keeping this thread easy to read about the supplier so ppl can come in here and make a judgement. Now they have to siphon through a bunch of bs over unrelated crap. Yea makes sense.

Btw this might be the dumbest shit it’s quite astonishing they get that worked up over lingo.

Also taking a few mins to check my posts you can see I have no allegiance to this guy. So if you’re going to come on here and throw accusations of a shill at least take a few moments to research. Even going back a few pages he would have seen a whole different tone I had with the supplier.
Per your words this “thread is for providing members for feedback on the supplier”.

…. You mean like what we’re doing hear in this thread? Or is it supposed to be more the elite fitness, evolution boards where only positive reviews are allowed on the supplier or else that get banned? It’s a shame Meso I sent a shill board or everyone but you and Psl would be banned from this thread

Per your words this “thread is for providing members for feedback on the supplier”.

…. You mean like what we’re doing hear in this thread? Or is it supposed to be more the elite fitness, evolution boards where only positive reviews are allowed on the supplier or else that get banned? It’s a shame Meso I sent a shill board or everyone but you and Psl would be banned from this thread
You aren’t providing any feedback other than policing people’s grammar. Go scroll back a couple pages and see my non positive feedback. Get your head out your ass

You aren’t providing any feedback other than policing people’s grammar. Go scroll back a couple pages and see my non positive feedback. Get your head out your ass
I’m not even going back and fourth with you any sane person or actually any member on this board will scroll through the comments and realize that your comments have 0 weight to them.

Please insert your come back comment below. My answering service will get back to you in 1-3 business days.

You Guys never give up - Why ?
I'm tired of explaining myself and making thousands of tests just to keep you talking about the same shits -
I know my Brand and Qulity this is why im here - but it is dont have sens really - i give up you win congrats
PSL

I'm tired of explaining myself and making thousands of tests just to keep you talking about the same shits -
I know my Brand and Qulity this is why im here - but it is dont have sens really - i give up you win congrats
PSL
What? A guy asked why his compound was underdosed and you “give up”?

PSL
Shut up you f’n SCAMMER. He asked why it’s the wrong compound in the vial you sent him. Which of course you didn’t answer because, well, you’re a piece shit SCAMMER

PSL

Hard to tell if this person is really quitting or if they are just unable to be emotionally stable.

Drop the childish ego and woe is me, it is boring and further reduces the your ability to achieve success.

The only intriguing part of this thread are @biggerben69 posts.

I can easily get all this info as soon as I get back home in a few days.
Please do as something doesn't add up here...

How would we be able to brew 72mg of Methlysten with no Guiacol?

We have people publicly stating that they are taking upwards to 700mg a week with absolutely no side effects and perfect blood work.

That would mean they are taking around 504mg of Methlysten a week... this compound is typically dosed at 10mg and even at that dose has impacts to blood work...

You need more to back up this claim then a random Jano report. Was this purchased directly from PSL or a distributor?

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back