Puritysourcelabs

Yes , Eu to Eu and Eu to Usa to :)
PSL
Tryed placing an order of some injectable oral i want to try but i get this error
"Unfortunately, there are no carriers available for your delivery address".
It is a pretty straight forward address in a pretty straight forward EU country LOL, so WTF?? o_Oo_Oo_O

Tryed placing an order of some injectable oral i want to try but i get this error
It is a pretty straight forward address in a pretty straight forward EU country LOL, so WTF?? o_Oo_Oo_O
PSL are scammers. You should try Liska at Catcafe

Welp my little rat has seen amazing results from the var on week 3. So the product is legit.
What is up with this "my rat/dog/test subject" code speak I've been seeing increase in frequency the past while? This isn't Reddit. No one reading these forums, including LE, think you're injecting your rat with roids or feeding it orals.

These labs from paid boards(ASF these people) are always in for a "culture shock" when they show up at meso all cocky with their chests puffed up. I can almost feel them smashing their keyboards trying to edit out negative comments.
They drop Uncle Z's name, which only gets us riled up even more. Used to be I could look up "original selective scammer" and ol Uncle Z would pop up. He hides behind names like "Euro Whatever" and "PSL" nowadays. There should be a hasty retreat here at some point soon.
Now there is a name I know and love how are you brother id like to get back in touch pm me if your around

What is up with this "my rat/dog/test subject" code speak I've been seeing increase in frequency the past while? This isn't Reddit. No one reading these forums, including LE, think you're injecting your rat with roids or feeding it orals.

Yeah I think Reddit is where I remember "SWIM" from. "Someone Who Isn't Me" being the dumbest code for "it was definitely me"

Hey brother, try opening a support ticket in the website.

Hmm all items is available , pm me what you need i will try helping you
PSL

lol the “ my rat” lingo is all from the boards PSL came from or used to sell on. Elitefitness, evolution etc. I used to be a member on those boards years ago… that was there lingo. So seeing a “new member” post I gave my pet rat anavar and it’s good. Pretty much says “ hey I’m one of PSL shills from another board. Now I’m on this board but don’t know the language yet”

lol the “ my rat” lingo is all from the boards PSL came from or used to sell on. Elitefitness, evolution etc. I used to be a member on those boards years ago… that was there lingo. So seeing a “new member” post I gave my pet rat anavar and it’s good. Pretty much says “ hey I’m one of PSL shills from another board. Now I’m on this board but don’t know the language yet”
Making yourself look bad. Been around longer then u on MESO takes a simple click on my naMe

Stop spamming dudes thread. You’re contradicting yourself. Doesn’t matter - I’ve been around.

You can also see my reviews on other sources. Again check the posts and idk how you count months but this thread was started 7 months before.

They delivered product and it works. That’s all that matters.
Congratulations 95% of your post are from of the past 2 months. In fact you were inactive for the past 8 years up until October 15 2023….. 2 days after this thread started. Lmao bro cmon now.

Last edited:
Making yourself look bad. Been around longer then u on MESO takes a simple click on my naMe
So what? Doesn't matter if you've been here from the get-go, using that kinda lingo here is retarded. Just because you made an account here 8 years ago doesn't mean shit. But yeah, really weird how you come out of the woodwork to start hyping up a source with a history of scamming people. You'd think a "veteran" like yourself would know better, especially since this is a harm reduction board.

Stop spamming dudes thread. You’re contradicting yourself. Doesn’t matter - I’ve been around.

You can also see my reviews on other sources. Again check the posts and idk how you count months but this thread was started 7 months before.

They delivered product and it works. That’s all that matters.
Please don't waste your time for this people's , talking with them dont have sense , just ignor them and keep us update about your experince
have good day
PSL

Back