Puritysourcelabs

Please do as something doesn't add up here...

How would we be able to brew 72mg of Methlysten with no Guiacol?

We have people publicly stating that they are taking upwards to 700mg a week with absolutely no side effects and perfect blood work.

That would mean they are taking around 504mg of Methlysten a week... this compound is typically dosed at 10mg and even at that dose has impacts to blood work...

You need more to back up this claim then a random Jano report. Was this purchased directly from PSL or a distributor?
Purchased directly from PSL.
20231102_162208.jpg
Screenshot_20231117_182548_ProtonMail.jpg

You Guys never give up - Why ?
I'm tired of explaining myself and making thousands of tests just to keep you talking about the same shits -
I know my Brand and Qulity this is why im here - but it is dont have sens really - i give up you win congrats
PSL
Never give up? This was my first time purchasing from you.

I have every compound I buy tested because this type of thing has happened to me more than once.

Rather than pointing the finger at other people, you should go back to your source and ask them how this could have happened. You could get a test done for yourself of the product

If I were in your shoes, this would be alarming.

Here We Go Again GIF

Oof and you got fucked with 10 of them.
Well, here's the thing. I knew from reading on here that PSL has a sordid history and I was taking a chance buying from them. So my expectations were low.

Regardless, I'm disappointed the compound is not what it was advertised to be. I might still try it. I have some acquaintances using it with good results.

At least I know what I have now, and what the dosage is though.

Never give up? This was my first time purchasing from you.

I have every compound I buy tested because this type of thing has happened to me more than once.

Rather than pointing the finger at other people, you should go back to your source and ask them how this could have happened. You could get a test done for yourself of the product

If I were in your shoes, this would be alarming.
We are taking this complaint seriously.

However, we're just little puzzled on how this would even be brewed at this concentration without a super solvent like Guiacol?

We are not trying to sweep anything under the rug. I've escalated this up the chain. We will get to the bottom of this.

However, we're just little puzzled on how this would even be brewed at this concentration without a super solvent like Guiacol?

We are not trying to sweep anything under the rug. I've escalated this up the chain. We will get to the bottom of this.
I don't know anything about brewing gear, so I have no idea what you're talking about in terms of Guiacol.

I would direct such questions to the manufacturer and @janoshik

I don't know anything about brewing gear, so I have no idea what you're talking about in terms of Guiacol.

I would direct such questions to the manufacturer and @janoshik
If it was brewed with Guiacol you would know because your whole room would smell like a doctors office.

Are you the one doing the actual brewing? Are you overseeing the lab while they work? If not, how can you be certain what they’re putting in their oils?

Im honestly shocked too because at this dosage you’ll have jaundice in less than a week.

Are you the one doing the actual brewing? Are you overseeing the lab while they work? If not, how can you be certain what they’re putting in their oils?

Im honestly shocked too because at this dosage you’ll have jaundice in less than a week.
There’s a whole thread on this over on UGBB. It looks like Janos test is showing different than someone else’s test.

I am not the brewer or involved in the process.

That is my point and why something seems odd. Like I mentioned there are folks openly taking 700mg a week which would equate to ~500mg of Msten if the test is accurate... that's a quick ticket to liver failure.

There’s a whole thread on this over on UGBB. It looks like Janos test is showing different than someone else’s test.
Well the other guy tested it using a different method and I don't believe they could even tell concentration using it. They also supposedly deleted the results, so it wasn't readily available to analyze after. Janoshik did post up his results and subjected them to public scrutiny in that thread.

I'd like to see another test now since some people seem so shocked by this. I thought about even sending another sample off to lab4tox or something, but I trust janoshik, and I don't want to throw more money at this.

It could also be that it's less toxic than oral msten since it's injectable. That could be why people aren't having horrible liver sides from it. I don't know; I'm not a doctor or a scientist.

I'd suggest PSL get their own 3rd party test done on it. It'd behoove them to do so on all of their products.

The only way to fix your reputation (PSL), is to start behaving responsibly in the future. Admit to failures and mistakes and try to do better.

Incidentally, no one from PSL has contacted me in this thread to say, "hey sorry we messed up, but we take our reputation seriously and want to make things right with you."

Is that a surprise? No, this is what's to be expected from PSL.

Incidentally, no one from PSL has contacted me in this thread to say, "hey sorry we messed up, but we take our reputation seriously and want to make things right with you."
Hey brother, I'm a sponsored athlete for PSL. I mentioned earlier that we are taking this very seriously. I've escalated this up the chain on my side. Unfortunately, there are also timezone differences so responses are not always instant.

1. I'd like to see another test now since some people seem so shocked by this. I thought about even sending another sample off to lab4tox or something, but I trust janoshik, and I don't want to throw more money at this.

2. I'd suggest PSL get their own 3rd party test done on it. It'd behoove them to do so on all of their products.

3. The only way to fix your reputation (PSL), is to start behaving responsibly in the future. Admit to failures and mistakes and try to do better.
1. I just received word from above that if you so chose to send an unopened vial to Lab4Tox that you will be fully reimbursed.

2. We have posted tons of HPLC reports from multiple facilities on our products. We are always told they don't hold any weight. We will continue to post updated reports as they become available.

3. There has been no admission because we have done nothing wrong. A single bad HPLC test has been posted which we dispute.

We have been aware of this test since it was posted. We are doing our due diligence. As previously mentioned, we are not trying to sweep anything under the rug.

Hey brother, I'm a sponsored athlete for PSL. I mentioned earlier that we are taking this very seriously. I've escalated this up the chain on my side. Unfortunately, there are also timezone differences so responses are not always instant.
I posted those test results 3 days ago buddy. I appreciate you sounding like you're trying to be helpful, but isn't this PSL's response to me?

You Guys never give up - Why ?
I'm tired of explaining myself and making thousands of tests just to keep you talking about the same shits -
I know my Brand and Qulity this is why im here - but it is dont have sens really - i give up you win congrats
PSL
So I am confused. If this is not PSL's response, then who is this guy? Or why would a company trying to be reputable have such a numbnut responding publicy for them?

If you are to be believed and reached out to some higher authority then great. Hopefully they will recognize that this is a dumpster fire and do something about it.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back