Puritysourcelabs

Hello Meso! Long time, no see. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families if you celebrate and Happy New Year to all!

As you all are aware we had a customer recently tested our Stenbolone product and it came back as Methylstenbolone. This was a major shock to the company as this is one of our flagship products.

We took these accusations VERY seriously and decided we were going to send in a vial from the same batch to be tested at a different testing facility (Lab4Tox). We sent out this sample almost immediately, but it crashed during transit due to the weather and was subsequently rejected by the facility. Another sample was sent after we were informed of this which arrived fine.

We are disappointed to inform you all that Lab4Tox confirmed the results provided by Jano. I've attached the report below.

View attachment 274140

This is isolated to batch #EP-2631F2; EXP:11/2024

We are alerting all EP distributers to discontinue this batch or update the product details to denote the actual active hormone.

I know upper management is already working with @Cohiba on resolution but we wanted to extend a public THANK YOU for testing our product and holding us accountable. He has been very understanding and patient with waiting on our results to come back.

We are offering refunds and or store credit to anyone who has purchased said batch. If you are affected by this, please create a ticket on the PSL website and our support team will take it from there.

Moving forward we will be implementing a very thorough and rigorous testing protocol with all raw materials and finished products. The prior and current testing protocols simply weren't enough. We see and acknowledge this; changes will be made.

We ask that you accept our sincerest apologies. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than this and will prove this.
I'll see if a friend wants to release his jano test (stays offline for anonymity) but we ordered a bunch that tested correctly. I do have a vial of the same batch but 12/2024 exp date.

I'll see if a friend wants to release his jano test (stays offline for anonymity) but we ordered a bunch that tested correctly. I do have a vial of the same batch but 12/2024 exp date.
Was the test on this same batch or a previous?

If you want to reach out to support via the website they can get you refunded or store credit for any you have from this batch.

Hello Meso! Long time, no see. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families if you celebrate and Happy New Year to all!

As you all are aware we had a customer recently tested our Stenbolone product and it came back as Methylstenbolone. This was a major shock to the company as this is one of our flagship products.

We took this accusations VERY seriously and decided we were going to send in a vial from the same batch to be tested at a different testing facility (Lab4Tox). We sent out this sample almost immediately but it crashed during transit due to the weather and was subsequently rejected by the facility. Another sample was sent after we were informed of this which arrived fine.

We are disappointed to inform you all that Lab4Tox confirmed the results provided by Jano. I've attached the report below.

View attachment 274140

This is isolated to batch #EP-2631F2; EXP:11/2024

We are alerting all EP distributers to discontinue this batch or update the product details to denote the actual active hormone.

I know upper managment is already working with @Cohiba on resolution but we wanted to extend a public THANK YOU for testing our product and holding us accountable. He has been very understanding and patient with waiting on our results to come back.

We are offering refunds and or store credit to anyone who has purchased said batch. If you are affected by this please create a ticket on the PSL website and our support team will take it from there.

Moving forward we will be implementing a very thorough and rigorus testing protocol with all raw materials and finished products. The prior and current testing protocols simply weren't enough. We see and acknowledge this, changes will be made.

We ask that you accept our sincerest apologies. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than this and will prove this.
Where do i find the batch number as there's nothing on the un open vials i have?!

On the top right of the label there is a little blue corner that you can peel back to get batch info.
Not on my vials there's not. Tbh there isn't even a proper label , all text seems to be printed / embossed on the vials.!

Not on my vials there's not. Tbh there isn't even a proper label , all text seems to be printed / embossed on the vials.!
It sounds like you have our old silk print labels. You must've purchased these a long time ago. There wouldn't be a concern with those batches.

They were shipped 18th november 2023
Yeah those are the old silk print vials. We switched to the new peel labels beginning last year. It looks like you got a vial(s) from before the label change. These wouldn't have been affected by the bad raws.

Yeah those are the old silk print vials. We switched to the new peel labels beginning last year. It looks like you got a vial(s) from before the label change. These wouldn't have been affected by the bad raws.
Ok thanks for your response & help.

How did you determine this was isolated to just the one batch? Is there testing results available for previous batch. Or the batch that @GreatOak purchased last year.
New batch of raws.

I can ask mangement for previous tests. I don't have any on hand.

It seems like @petefox's friend might have a test on a previous batch, if he's willing to post I think that would mean more than our own testing.

New batch of raws.

I can ask mangement for previous tests. I don't have any on hand.

It seems like @petefox's friend might have a test on a previous batch, if he's willing to post I think that would mean more than our own testing.
Any testing on the previous batch would be better than no testing. Looking forward to seeing this posted. Thanks.

For the record I want to say that the Meso rep I dealt with in the background was very helpful. They offered to refund my whole order.

I declined the offer because I plan to try / use the msten. I don't want to throw it away or send it back.

I told them they could pay for the testing I did if they want, and they did. They reimbursed me in btc today. They also gave me some store credit later in the day.

Back