Puritysourcelabs

Why hasn’t my packaged shipped on a domestic order 6 days ago after payment confirm… it’s past the 6 day threshold listed on the site. After seeing reviews on this thread -_-
I see this.. so it is past the 6 days.. Got it, loud and clear.

@P.S.L. can we find a resolve for his order stat?

Yup, so these are fake euro-pharma they sent
No authentication code which should be under the batch number and no indent for rip top and the line is missing about verifying your product at euro-pharma. Now you all know. No excuses now.

Attachments

• IMG_0659.jpeg
    IMG_0659.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0669.jpeg
    IMG_0669.jpeg
    328.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0660.png
    IMG_0660.png
    611.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0670.jpeg
    IMG_0670.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
No authentication code which should be under the batch number and no indent for rip top and the line is missing about verifying your product at euro-pharma. Now you all know. No excuses now.
Look I’m no fan of these guys, especially EP/UncleZ since getting scammed by him back in 2012. However the website says the newer oral bags don’t have a code, instead you have to enter their website to verify they’re a supplier.

I entered in puritysourcelabs dot RU and it comes up as verified. Your product is authentic but I would’ve chosen any another lab. Maybe I’m just bitter after all these years.

Oh then my bad delete this shit. G2g then. This thread got me on high alert. i just read it. Sorry PSL. I’ll test the product out now and provide feedback.
Look I’m no fan of these guys, especially EP/UncleZ since getting scammed by him back in 2012. However the website says the newer oral bags don’t have a code, instead you have to enter their website to verify they’re a supplier.

I entered in puritysourcelabs dot RU and it comes up as verified. Your product is authentic but I would’ve chosen any another lab. Maybe I’m just bitter after all these years.

Last edited:
It should be here today. It shipped the other day
Sir, Please work with us here we are trying our best to give you the service that you need and expect. We can not control the mail once it is shipped.
Impossible, these are not fake sir, please read the info on the EP site.
ONLY purchase EP from an approved distributor.

[
IMPORTANT:

NEW ORAL BAGS DO NOT HAVE AUTH# TO CHECK IT BELOW, ALL BAGS YOU GOT FROM OUR APROVED DISTRIBUTORS ARE MANUFACTURED BY US, CLICK HERE TO SEE LIST: ]

Oh then my bad delete this shit. G2g then. This thread got me on high alert. i just read it. Sorry PSL. I’ll test the product out now and provide feedback.
Ok, I see now, I fully understand your concerns.
Not sure who this message was in reply to, yet it seems you may have received an answer from elsewhere..
You can always reach out and message a REP here, we are here to help the customers, this includes you
Sometimes jumping the gun to fast can create panic and people put spin offs on other peoples words. I assure you, the products are authentic.
We apologize for any inconveniences that you may have experienced,
we hope that you enjoy the products.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out, your needs are very important to myself and the team.

There is no code in new batches of stickers :( , you can email to offcial EP site and asking them , there is a only Batch number
Try and you will see qulity
PSL

Just asking , this shit was happen in 2012 ? it was ZZ ? , his depots was busted in this time :( maybe it was a reason , i know that he was resend orders maybe not all :(
PSL

Good morning sir.
Regardless of your feelings towards PSL, much respect to you for stepping forward with seeing and recognizing something and being honest and truthful and helping out a fellow member within your very own community.

With this being said, I see that you mentioned an issue you had back in 2012 with Z.

That was a different time and there was a lot of different individuals on the team back then.
This isn't a matter of changing your perception or opinion about the company because that was shop Z, but I personally would like to make this right.
Even if this has to come out of my compensation, I'm willing to help out.

These would not be considered freebies or anything, this would be fixing and correcting something that you paid for and that you should have received.

If I could fix this and make this happen and get you what you paid for would you be willing to accept?
I can't speak on behalf of the team back then, but what I can do is make something right long as I'm around and it's under my watch.

Sorry to hear about this.

I will do everything within my power to make this right for you. If you accept.

Sir, Please work with us here we are trying our best to give you the service that you need and expect. We can not control the mail once it is shipped.

Impossible, these are not fake sir, please read the info on the EP site.
ONLY purchase EP from an approved distributor.

[
IMPORTANT:

NEW ORAL BAGS DO NOT HAVE AUTH# TO CHECK IT BELOW, ALL BAGS YOU GOT FROM OUR APROVED DISTRIBUTORS ARE MANUFACTURED BY US, CLICK HERE TO SEE LIST: ]

Ok, I see now, I fully understand your concerns.
Not sure who this message was in reply to, yet it seems you may have received an answer from elsewhere..
You can always reach out and message a REP here, we are here to help the customers, this includes you
Sometimes jumping the gun to fast can create panic and people put spin offs on other peoples words. I assure you, the products are authentic.
We apologize for any inconveniences that you may have experienced,
we hope that you enjoy the products.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out, your needs are very important to myself and the team.

There is no code in new batches of stickers :( , you can email to offcial EP site and asking them , there is a only Batch number
Try and you will see qulity
PSL

My apologies guys. Was use to the old ones and reading this thread got me on high alert. It all checks out on their website and they are good to go

Good morning sir.
Regardless of your feelings towards PSL, much respect to you for stepping forward with seeing and recognizing something and being honest and truthful and helping out a fellow member within your very own community.

With this being said, I see that you mentioned an issue you had back in 2012 with Z.

That was a different time and there was a lot of different individuals on the team back then.
This isn't a matter of changing your perception or opinion about the company because that was shop Z, but I personally would like to make this right.
Even if this has to come out of my compensation, I'm willing to help out.

These would not be considered freebies or anything, this would be fixing and correcting something that you paid for and that you should have received.

If I could fix this and make this happen and get you what you paid for would you be willing to accept?
I can't speak on behalf of the team back then, but what I can do is make something right long as I'm around and it's under my watch.

Sorry to hear about this.

I will do everything within my power to make this right for you. If you accept.
Appreciate it but no thank you. I’ve moved on.

My apologies guys. Was use to the old ones and reading this thread got me on high alert. It all checks out on their website and they are good to go
You don't need to sorry shit does happen :)
You got order and this is importand
PSL

Hello,

I'm interested tp know how the Anavar work for you.
Do you have some experience with this compound or it's your first time with Oxandrolone?

I think about try this long time ago, i bought some stuff from other brand, i have for exemple a box of Oxandrolone BP 10mg but never used it.

A good friend used this with some primo and test, 20mg oxandrolone daily for 6 weeks, stacked with proper diet he's get some good effect like more strenght, more vacularity, more motivation and focus (he's used pharma grade and this are very expensive around 600 USD only for this ...)

You have other product from EP?

Thanks to share your feeling, results and results.

Have a super weekend !

Take Care

Hello,

I'm interested tp know how the Anavar work for you.
Do you have some experience with this compound or it's your first time with Oxandrolone?

I think about try this long time ago, i bought some stuff from other brand, i have for exemple a box of Oxandrolone BP 10mg but never used it.

A good friend used this with some primo and test, 20mg oxandrolone daily for 6 weeks, stacked with proper diet he's get some good effect like more strenght, more vacularity, more motivation and focus (he's used pharma grade and this are very expensive around 600 USD only for this ...)

You have other product from EP?

Thanks to share your feeling, results and results.

Have a super weekend !

Take Care
I’ll be able to provide feedback in a couple of weeks

We are back from break! :)

CURRENT SALES:

Test E 250mg/ml = $55 (Domestic)
Test PP 100mg/ml = $30 (Domestic)
Test E 250mg/ml = $29 (International)
Sustanon 250mg/ml = $29 (International)
Cutting Mix Plus 300mg/ml = $59 (International)
Inject Dianabol 50mg/ml = $19 (International)
Inject Clen 50mcg/ml = $19 (International)
Arimidex 1mg = $35 (International)
These sales are still active until the 1st :)

Welcome to checking new Euro-pharmacies line products
-Pharma quality
-Zero pain injection
-100% happy customers

PSL power :

11.JPG

Back