HYB (Best Service and Product - International Shipping)

I mixed 3ml of bac water with a 24ui vial from HYB and it looks cloudy. The HGH powder doesn't dissolve this was from the last promo batch.

Attached image, is this normal?

1000044178.webp

I mixed 3ml of bac water with a 24ui vial from HYB and it looks cloudy. The HGH powder doesn't dissolve this was from the last promo batch.

View attachment 300306
3ml for 24iu is a shit ton. . I have used cloudy gh before but it was mixed at a ratio of like
.1ml= 4iu so
3ml==120iu
For it to be that cloudy at that dilution doesn't seem right at all. I'm not expert tho!!
Peace
D

I have 2 kits here which im going to pop open in a few days but im defo not expecting to put 3ml bacs in there as i always make it concentrated so less liquid to inject SQ.

0.8ml or 1.6ml max which in past iv never had any mixing or cloudiness issues from other sources but will see if the puck dissolves if not then i prob wont bother using it.

Fyi i have had onetime from one source 5 kits 10ius that mixed well even in 0.4ml but all vials was cloudy every bottle even tried more water @ 2ml just to test it still was cloudy.
I still used it but it gave me the worst sides ever so much cts and joint pain @ 3ius lowest i use which dont ever give me sides at that range.
I was trying to use it up since they wasnt cheap but when i did get bloods on them my igf was pretty high suprisingly.
So idk it was strange one i put it down too poss dimmers or something that may cause it to be cloudy and cause poss more negative sides.

Give it gentle swirl and let it sit overnight.

I've had some cloudy vials that cleared up by the next day.

Back