HYB (Best Service and Product - International Shipping)

That was enough confirmation for me for the following reason :

Factory makes grape seed oils.

They use EO in test p 100, u think they only use EO in the test p 100 grape seed because head factory person says, let’s be kind to the test p 100 users and make sure they don’t ever feel pip or have to worry about crash

Yea right, they are doing the same forumula for every grape seed oil.

If they have EO in test p 100. They have it test c 300, sust 250, tren ace 100, npp 200, primo 200 the list continue.

Then go check their blends that range from 300mg -600mg

U think head factory guy says. Skip the EO for the ones that actually need it. Just put it in the test p 100,

I think we come to find out all grape seed have EO in it. It would be almost laughable to see his list come out that says test p 100mg in the only grape seed oil with EO in it.

If primo 200 grape seed or Npp 200 grape seed doesn’t have EO in it , why would test P 100 have it ?

Any1 else agree ?
You can test our GEO products, if other products except TP contain Ethyloleate, I will refund you all the product cost and testing fee.

None of them contain Ethyloleate
ONLY TP100 contains Ethyloleate
@Yura(HYB) we need you to get to the bottom of this.

Test prop 100 should not contain EO in MCT nor grape seed oil (GSO). This is not normal. Either the person you are talking with at the manufacturing laboratory is ignorant to their own recipes, or they are brewing recipes with eo that is unnecessary which means we can't trust they are telling the truth on the other products.

You can test our GEO products, if other products except TP contain Ethyloleate, I will refund you all the product cost and testing fee.
As far as we know that it's gonna be impossible or too costly for @janoshik to test for EO or Guaiacol. Which puts us in a corner with trusting your current oil offerings unfortunately. It's a shame since we know your tablets are testing very well.

Big n full 600mg blend in grape seed and hexadex 450mg blend in grape seed doesn’t have or need or EO?

But little test P 100mg in grape seed needs to have EO ?

Cut me a break

As far as we know that it's gonna be impossible or too costly for @janoshik to test for EO or Guaiacol. Which puts us in a corner with trusting your current oil offerings unfortunately. It's a shame since we know your tablets are testing very well.

Big n full 600mg blend in grape seed and hexadex 450mg blend in grape seed doesn’t have or need or EO?

But little test P 100mg in grape seed needs to have EO ?

Cut me a break
Maybe my explanation is not clear, which may cause you to misunderstand.
What I mean is that the products containing "Testosterone Propionate" in GEO have different amounts of ethyloleate added according to different proportions,
such as TP100, Ultrabol-150, BIGN FULL-600 and other products.
Other products do not contain ethyloleate and Guaiacol. TE300 and TC300, which everyone is questioning, do not contain ethyloleate and Guaiacol.

What I mean is that the products containing "Testosterone Propionate" in GEO have different amounts of ethyloleate added according to different proportions,
Other products do not contain ethyloleate and Guaiacol. TE300 and TC300, which everyone is questioning, do not contain ethyloleate and Guaiacol.
Ok thanks for further clarity this makes it even more important to specify at least on your price list maybe in parentheses if it contains (EO) and what percentage if you have that knowledge example: (EO 50%)

Ok thanks for further clarity this makes it even more important to specify at least on your price list maybe in parentheses if it contains (EO) and what percentage if you have that knowledge example: (EO 50%)
I am doing this, it will be slow because I have to update the prices and products at the same time, I will finish this work before the end of the month, and to confirm GEO I will try to test the content of some products through Janoshik (if allowed)

Okay, So the Sustanon 250 has eo in it.

And what about the primo 200 ? Nothing but bb ba and gso ?

None of them contain Ethyloleate
ONLY TP100 contains Ethyloleate
I didn’t misunderstand anything. I just read what you said.

ONLY TP100 contains EO

Well please do explain, why the factory has such issues with prop in grape seed that they need eo ?
This involves the factory's process secrets, so we are not in a position to disclose it during the conversation. But we can be sure that only products containing TP contain EO!
I have suggested producing a batch without EO and may consider doing so later.

Well please do explain, why the factory has such issues with prop in grape seed that they need eo ?
Maybe to not crash during transportation, maybe to be painless or maybe both. Pharmacom has also 5-10% eo in everything to make oil more fluid and not crash when it's cold. Not the end of the world

Do you think he/she knows why they brew the way they do. He is a middle man and buy and resell what some people brew. Those people don't give explanation to someone why they put eo in there. He/she has no control over the process of brewing or making tablets. It's just a agent that sell various drugs.

Back