Puritysourcelabs

Why hasn’t my packaged shipped on a domestic order 6 days ago after payment confirm… it’s past the 6 day threshold listed on the site. After seeing reviews on this thread -_-

Attachments

• IMG_0638.jpeg
    IMG_0638.jpeg
    201.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0639.jpeg
    IMG_0639.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 23
Why hasn’t my packaged shipped on a domestic order 6 days ago after payment confirm… it’s past the 6 day threshold listed on the site. After seeing reviews on this thread -_-
For international i waiting 3-4 weeks in total process.
Contact the support it's a good things :-)
Good Luck

Let me check it please
But if you can check spam box - many emails landing there
BTW as you can see bad review on this thread is created only for our stalkers :)
PSL

Let me check it please
But if you can check spam box - many emails landing there
BTW as you can see bad review on this thread is created only for our stalkers :)
PSL
Well where are the good reviews ? Go to @GoodLyfe @Stanfordpharma1 @CCUSA @Rido …. Then tell me if your thread looks anything like theirs lol

Facts are facts, you have a handful of people saying anything even decent about you or you’re products. They have thousands !!!

I showed the website and you can see there is nothing to look in spam mail as it hasn’t shipped. Now a tracking number was provided but again nothing shipped. Nor does my ticket get responded to in a timely manner. If you’re having a problem with the item then be nice to keep me updated or find a solution but no communication. Domestic isn’t suppose to take over a week to get a package out.

Last edited:
That’s what happens when you deal with a source with 0 respect on this forum. It’s obvious that you didn0 research before ordering with them

But now that pal realizes that your a meso member he’s going to send out your package and make a post that he got side tracked or busy and how apologetic that that is not how he operates. He will also probably offer to send you freebies so you can post it all over the forum.

He will just wait for a non board member to scam at least until he thinks he’s getting he’s foot in the door on meso.

FYI sponsored companies on meso does not mean they are good to go it means they just pay the board for an approval stamp

That’s what happens when you deal with a source with 0 respect on this forum. It’s obvious that you didn0 research before ordering with them

But now that pal realizes that your a meso member he’s going to send out your package and make a post that he got side tracked or busy and how apologetic that that is not how he operates. He will also probably offer to send you freebies so you can post it all over the forum.

He will just wait for a non board member to scam at least until he thinks he’s getting he’s foot in the door on meso.

FYI sponsored companies on meso does not mean they are good to go it means they just pay the board for an approval stamp

Yea I’ve been out the game awhile maybe 10 years but idk what happen to elite fitness with all the shills that’s where I found the source but forgot about MESO. I’m a very well known member on elite fitness since 2006 where he gets his glowing reviews. I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt cause I don’t see a problem with euro pharmacies brand, but if I get fucked I’ll raise hell there.

Yea I’ve been out the game awhile maybe 10 years but idk what happen to elite fitness with all the shills that’s where I found the source but forgot about MESO. I’m a very well known member on elite fitness since 2006 where he gets his glowing reviews. I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt cause I don’t see a problem with euro pharmacies brand, but if I get fucked I’ll raise hell there.
The only well known members on Elite Fitness and Evolutionary Forum are the owners of the forums and their shills !!

Hi Dylan G !! Lol

Well expect to get your package now, they most of thought you were still an elite fitness member where any negative reviews get deleted about them by the forum owners who get well paid off by the supplier . So psl can watch you rave about how your order landed on this board in hopes to get more ppl……… So predictable

I showed the website and you can see there is nothing to look in spam mail as it hasn’t shipped. Now a tracking number was provided but again nothing shipped. Nor does my ticket get responded to in a timely manner. If you’re having a problem with the item then be nice to keep me updated or find a solution but no communication. Domestic isn’t suppose to take over a week to get a package out.
Hi - sorry for this delay - all is ok your order sent - i sent you PM with tracking number - just let me know when you get order
have good weeknd
PSL

The only well known members on Elite Fitness and Evolutionary Forum are the owners of the forums and their shills !!

Hi Dylan G !! Lol
Oh finally you are there , my lovely stalkers , i miss you so much , but sorry not this time ha ha ha
have good weeknd
PSL

I can't believe P.S.L are still around,I remember years ago on the UK boards they had Joe Jeffrey reppin their crap.Dude had just started out his harm reduction grift whilst logging his cycle of amazing P.S.L super steroids whilst gaining zero muscle of which he had fuck all in the first place.When they weren't scamming they sent complete bunk.
They would sell more fake gear if they rebranded as A.I.D.S

You should have an answer today.
But I do agree, dom shouldn't take a week.
Weekends can be a bit slow with the ticket response team because of different time zones. YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS that you paid for..

In the terms with shipping is does say -

PLEASE READ
We reserve the right to ship your order 6 days after funds have been officially collected and confirmed by all channels. (This does NOT include automatic updates from money transfer services that send automatic "Received" updates after sender wires funds, this is automated from providers and does not reflect real actual manual time).

Back