Puritysourcelabs

Yeah my post does sound noobish. All of you keep saying how PSL gear is crap, but here I am actually willing to go get a blood work to prove or disprove your statements. Im aware of saturation period but I figured that maybe if I would take a shot and get tested it could be used for validating strength of the dose. From the look of it I was wrong but since I am on this forum Im here to learn and I'm sure ill be proven wrong many more times.
There is NOTHNG you can do to disprove our statements. Prove them? I highly doubt that as you are most likely an alt acct for one of the PSL scammers.

Reactions: GMC
There is NOTHNG you can do to disprove our statements. Prove them? I highly doubt that as you are most likely an alt acct for one of the PSL scammers.
LMAO okay lets not start any conspiracies here. I also bought some stuff from another vendor here.(peptides) If I was part of PSL there would be no point of me doing so. At the end of the day this is the first test I bough, and I want to believe its good after reading all the stuff in this thread, thus me asking how I could get it checked.

LMAO okay lets not start any conspiracies here. I also bought some stuff from another vendor here.(peptides) If I was part of PSL there would be no point of me doing so. At the end of the day this is the first test I bough, and I want to believe its good after reading all the stuff in this thread, thus me asking how I could get it checked.
What board did you buy this PSL gear from? It was most likely a protected board where they pay money to have complete control over the reviews. How long were you a member before you purchased from that board? Of all the places to get AAS, you choose PSL as your first. I'm sorry for your losses.

My home for the past few years was anabolicminds (member since 2007, they do not have vendors there) I was not a member on other forums where I've seen PSL recommended. That being said it is what it is. I know you mean well will see how it goes.

Yeah my post does sound noobish. All of you keep saying how PSL gear is crap, but here I am actually willing to go get a blood work to prove or disprove your statements. Im aware of saturation period but I figured that maybe if I would take a shot and get tested it could be used for validating strength of the dose. From the look of it I was wrong but since I am on this forum Im here to learn and I'm sure ill be proven wrong many more times.
Bloodwork doesn’t prove anything. Hplc random testing does.

My home for the past few years was anabolicminds (member since 2007, they do not have vendors there) I was not a member on other forums where I've seen PSL recommended. That being said it is what it is. I know you mean well will see how it goes.
Don't waste your time for talking with them , just testing the test cyp if you want - bloods in 3-4 weeks of use - bloods 3 days after a the shot - about dosage the best way is spliting dosage for 2 time per week to better stability of test - if you want to use 200 mg per week spit dosage 2 x 100 mg per week or 100 mg every 3 days - have good day
PSL

NOTICE

We will be on break from Sept 6th - Sept 23rd to restock both warehouses :)

Currently we are offering 10% off our domestic warehouse and 20% off our international warehouse. Grab those last minute items before we close or take advantage of the sale and stock up for your future blast!

We also always offer 10% off for Bitcoin orders and this stacks with the above sale :)
Today is the last day to pay for all outstanding orders! Anything paid after today will be shipped once we return from break :)

Morning everyone
We have restock time - we are back 23th of sept - a lot of news is coming , better prices , every week sale ,and new 15 ml vials line :)
Chat soon
PSL

I try to give all people a chance, and even though they have negative reviews, I gave them my business and gave them the benefit of the doubt. They had a few interesting blends that I was interested in trying so I ordered the TRT plus and the summer cutting cycle from processing to delivery receive my order and a little less than three weeks to the United States. Starting January I will start my cutting cycle. I will be creating a thread for that. Thank you again. @P.S.L. IMG_1936.jpeg

I try to give all people a chance, and even though they have negative reviews, I gave them my business and gave them the benefit of the doubt. They had a few interesting blends that I was interested in trying so I ordered the TRT plus and the summer cutting cycle from processing to delivery receive my order and a little less than three weeks to the United States. Starting January I will start my cutting cycle. I will be creating a thread for that. Thank you again. @P.S.L. View attachment 265781
Thank you for the trust brother. I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience!

Our blends are pretty popular and that one is one of more popular ones. It is the perfect ratio for a good cruise or even a nice blast.

If you need anymore assistance don't hesitate to reach out :)

I try to give all people a chance, and even though they have negative reviews, I gave them my business and gave them the benefit of the doubt. They had a few interesting blends that I was interested in trying so I ordered the TRT plus and the summer cutting cycle from processing to delivery receive my order and a little less than three weeks to the United States. Starting January I will start my cutting cycle. I will be creating a thread for that. Thank you again. @P.S.L. View attachment 265781
Will you be sending any of those out for testing from Jano ?

Hi- Thanks for inform us about it - you will starting TRT plus right now or all in Januray ?

PSL

Hi- Thanks for inform us about it - you will starting TRT plus right now or all in Januray ?

PSL
Jan 1st, New Year’s resolution cut
12 weeks
400mg test and 400mg mast
Last 6 weeks cut cycle 1 pill a day 30mg anavar/ 20mg winny

Last edited:
Back