IGF1 LR3

Nice cycle. What’s your height and weight? I’m also looking into insulin, just for the pumps. How are you timing your carbs?
6'3 240, 9-10% bf

Not trying to be a mass monster, more interested in moderate mass with good aesthetics. would just like to add another 10lbs of quality muscle (particularly in the back and legs) then cut some more fat and try to maintain 8% as long as possible and I think I'll be happy, atleast that's what I tell myself

I'll do like 50g oats + fatfree fairlife milk + scoop of protein like 1.5 hours before my workout on the days insulin is in, then intra workout I'll do orange juice + liquid egg whites + 10g glutamine +16g EAAas

Non insulin days I'll train fasted to lower blood glucose and increase insulin sensitivity, with some fasted cardio mixed in

Edit: also went back to doing my GH am + pm, rather than bolo pre workout

Didn't really notice much in terms of benefits with the BOLO pre workout dose, felt like the fat loss is better splitting it, plus doing it bolo pre workout just made me wicked tired after 4 hours. Splitting is much more manageable on lethargy. Was a fun experiment but I just want impressed

Last edited:
6'3 240, 9-10% bf

Not trying to be a mass monster, more interested in moderate mass with good aesthetics. would just like to add another 10lbs of quality muscle (particularly in the back and legs) then cut some more fat and try to maintain 8% as long as possible and I think I'll be happy, atleast that's what I tell myself

I'll do like 50g oats + fatfree fairlife milk + scoop of protein like 1.5 hours before my workout on the days insulin is in, then intra workout I'll do orange juice + liquid egg whites + 10g glutamine +16g EAAas

Non insulin days I'll train fasted to lower blood glucose and increase insulin sensitivity, with some fasted cardio mixed in

Edit: also went back to doing my GH am + pm, rather than bolo pre workout

Didn't really notice much in terms of benefits with the BOLO pre workout dose, felt like the fat loss is better splitting it, plus doing it bolo pre workout just made me wicked tired after 4 hours. Splitting is much more manageable on lethargy. Was a fun experiment but I just want impressed
You lucky 6'3 guys around here. I'm 5'11, 215, ~9% BF so our builds sound similar. Our cycles and diet are also very similar it sounds like.

That doesn't sound like enough carbs for your relatively large insulin dose. But if it works, it works

I recently dropped GH entirely to see if my awful lethargy goes away. Had been dosing 18 IU before bed.

Cheers.

You lucky 6'3 guys around here. I'm 5'11, 215, ~9% BF so our builds sound similar. Our cycles and diet are also very similar it sounds like.

That doesn't sound like enough carbs for your relatively large insulin dose. But if it works, it works

I recently dropped GH entirely to see if my awful lethargy goes away. Had been dosing 18 IU before bed.

Cheers.
Yeah i mean I'm doing around 12g carbs/iu at the moment (i drink a good bit of orange juice during my workout). Just tested my blood glucose when I got home--96 ng/dl, so i probably could even drop the carbs slightly more, but I think 96 is fine for the moment

Keep us updated on how you feel stopping the gh, if you notice worse recovery, reduction in water weight, etc. Etc

Anyone interested in IGF LR3 should search Type IIs post history.

It does not need to be cycled. Doses need to be higher than you read online.

I personally use it similar to insulin. I view it as strong nutrient partioner, used on my off days from insulin before my biggest meal.

Im not one to subscribe to the notion that fats need to be avoided during insulin use, but if one does beleive that, you could view IGF LR3 as your option for fatty meals.

Anyone interested in IGF LR3 should search Type IIs post history.

It does not need to be cycled. Doses need to be higher than you read online.

I personally use it similar to insulin. I view it as strong nutrient partioner, used on my off days from insulin before my biggest meal.

Im not one to subscribe to the notion that fats need to be avoided during insulin use, but if one does beleive that, you could view IGF LR3 as your option for fatty meals.
it's actually an interesting perspective (using IGF1-LR3 when slins not in) because IGF1-lr3 seems to increase insulin sensitivity, reduce blood glucose, increase lipolysis and the mobilization and burning of free fatty acids.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't consider the protocol of 4 weeks of insulin, then taking a break, then doing a 4 week cycle of IGF1 to let insulin resistance reset, and to optimize insulin sensitivity again. I could see how your idea would work though if you only ran insulin 1-2x a week on your legs/back days, then the other days you use the IGF-1--like you said you might be able to run the IGF-1 longer than 4 weeks with this method. This is something I'll have to play with

what dosage of LR3 would you reccomend? i've seen anything from 50mcg to 200mcg, with timing ranging from pre workout to post workout

I think my plan at the moment (subject to change as i learn more) is to keep the gh in at 13.33iu/day split into 2 dosages am+pm, insulin on my leg and back days, then for the moment I'll probably do like 100mcg (?) pre workout for 4 weeks -- with the goal of the GH + insulin + IGF1-lr3 boosting systemic IGF reponse, then I'll have the tren reducing system IGF, and shuttling IGF into the muscles (thereby increasing local IGF)

Cheers.
have you had your thyroid checked, or do you take t4? on 18iu id imagine you'll need to supplement t4 (supplementing t4 helped fix a lot of my gh lethargy. not all of it, but most of it)

it's actually an interesting perspective (using IGF1-LR3 when slins not in) because IGF1-lr3 seems to increase insulin sensitivity, reduce blood glucose, increase lipolysis and the mobilization and burning of free fatty acids.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't consider the protocol of 4 weeks of insulin, then taking a break, then doing a 4 week cycle of IGF1 to let insulin resistance reset, and to optimize insulin sensitivity again. I could see how your idea would work though if you only ran insulin 1-2x a week on your legs/back days, then the other days you use the IGF-1--like you said you might be able to run the IGF-1 longer than 4 weeks with this method. This is something I'll have to play with

what dosage of LR3 would you reccomend? i've seen anything from 50mcg to 200mcg, with timing ranging from pre workout to post workout

I think my plan at the moment (subject to change as i learn more) is to keep the gh in at 13.33iu/day split into 2 dosages am+pm, insulin on my leg and back days, then for the moment I'll probably do like 100mcg (?) pre workout for 4 weeks -- with the goal of the GH + insulin + IGF1-lr3 boosting systemic IGF reponse, then I'll have the tren reducing system IGF, and shuttling IGF into the muscles (thereby increasing local IGF)

From our past conversations you know this has been the... game changer for me. Mixing the above in a protocol that is sustainable long term.

What those doses, time frames, support supplements, etc will look like for each of us will be different.

In theory, with the right diet/supplements, 3 to 4x a week insulin pre/post workout and IGF LR3 at a seperate meal would be a very sustainable approach without the need to cycle the insulin or IGF LR3.

IGF LR3 doses... individual but hunt down type IIs posts and you will see 100mcg is a drop in the bucket.

Thats not to say it isnt useful, and its the more affordable realistic use for it, viewing it as *insulin light* but doses can go much higher.

Back