IGF1 LR3

Nice cycle. What’s your height and weight? I’m also looking into insulin, just for the pumps. How are you timing your carbs?
6'3 240, 9-10% bf

Not trying to be a mass monster, more interested in moderate mass with good aesthetics. would just like to add another 10lbs of quality muscle (particularly in the back and legs) then cut some more fat and try to maintain 8% as long as possible and I think I'll be happy, atleast that's what I tell myself

I'll do like 50g oats + fatfree fairlife milk + scoop of protein like 1.5 hours before my workout on the days insulin is in, then intra workout I'll do orange juice + liquid egg whites + 10g glutamine +16g EAAas

Non insulin days I'll train fasted to lower blood glucose and increase insulin sensitivity, with some fasted cardio mixed in

Edit: also went back to doing my GH am + pm, rather than bolo pre workout

Didn't really notice much in terms of benefits with the BOLO pre workout dose, felt like the fat loss is better splitting it, plus doing it bolo pre workout just made me wicked tired after 4 hours. Splitting is much more manageable on lethargy. Was a fun experiment but I just want impressed

Last edited:
6'3 240, 9-10% bf

Not trying to be a mass monster, more interested in moderate mass with good aesthetics. would just like to add another 10lbs of quality muscle (particularly in the back and legs) then cut some more fat and try to maintain 8% as long as possible and I think I'll be happy, atleast that's what I tell myself

I'll do like 50g oats + fatfree fairlife milk + scoop of protein like 1.5 hours before my workout on the days insulin is in, then intra workout I'll do orange juice + liquid egg whites + 10g glutamine +16g EAAas

Non insulin days I'll train fasted to lower blood glucose and increase insulin sensitivity, with some fasted cardio mixed in

Edit: also went back to doing my GH am + pm, rather than bolo pre workout

Didn't really notice much in terms of benefits with the BOLO pre workout dose, felt like the fat loss is better splitting it, plus doing it bolo pre workout just made me wicked tired after 4 hours. Splitting is much more manageable on lethargy. Was a fun experiment but I just want impressed
You lucky 6'3 guys around here. I'm 5'11, 215, ~9% BF so our builds sound similar. Our cycles and diet are also very similar it sounds like.

That doesn't sound like enough carbs for your relatively large insulin dose. But if it works, it works

I recently dropped GH entirely to see if my awful lethargy goes away. Had been dosing 18 IU before bed.

Cheers.

Back