IGF1 LR3

I'm very impressed with the combination honestly. It's a total game changer. The scale seems to fly up much easier while appearing leaner (or at worst very minimal fat gain), noticed enhanced recovery, better pumps.

Curious to see what happens when the igf1lr3 goes in. Really want to make the most of this bulk, then do a cut after and just maintain from there--but first i need to add some more quality size

What has your doses, timing and frequency of use of the insulin and HGH been? hows the PED cycle looking?

What has your doses, timing and frequency of use of the insulin and HGH been? hows the PED cycle looking?
500 test
1200 eq
400 tren e
400 mast e
12-13.33iu gh (1/3rd qsc vial)
20iu nolvalin r pre workout, then 10iu post workout if I get my workout in early enough

Might up to test to 750 in later weeks of the bulk but I don't think I need to atm, still growing well

Been doing the gh full dose and hour so so pre workout, at the same time I take the slin

Unless you're getting Increlex or some other pharmaceutical IGF then don't waste your money. All the peptide company IGF is pure junk.
It's HPLC tested igf1 with QSC.

At worst it's junk or i don't notice anything from it and dont run it again. Or maybe it ends up being awesome. We'll see

Just checking back in because this post pushed me to try out the lr3 I was sitting on. 70 mics a day pwo, it's definitely synergizing extremely well the the gh/slin. Pumps are actually pretty painful but I'm almost entirely off androgens just 400 test and I'm maintaining the tren/mast look.

Keeping this in the arsenal absolutely. 0 noticeable impact on blood sugar all of my readings are as expected.

Just checking back in because this post pushed me to try out the lr3 I was sitting on. 70 mics a day pwo, it's definitely synergizing extremely well the the gh/slin. Pumps are actually pretty painful but I'm almost entirely off androgens just 400 test and I'm maintaining the tren/mast look.

Keeping this in the arsenal absolutely. 0 noticeable impact on blood sugar all of my readings are as expected.
And like, if you had to choose between HGH and IGF-1 LR3, in terms of mass building effects, which one would you choose? I'm thinking about replacing my HGH with it, but don't know if it's worth it. To be fair, I get my HGH for almost 0$ because it's covered by my insurance, but it doesn't makes my IGF-1 really high, so when it comes to mass building I am unsure.

So, I am hesitating for my next cycles, I have to choose between ugl HGH (and so doubling the dosage from 4 to 8iu) or adding IGF-1 LR3 at 100mcg a day.

And like, if you had to choose between HGH and IGF-1 LR3, in terms of mass building effects, which one would you choose? I'm thinking about replacing my HGH with it, but don't know if it's worth it. To be fair, I get my HGH for almost 0$ because it's covered by my insurance, but it doesn't makes my IGF-1 really high, so when it comes to mass building I am unsure.

So, I am hesitating for my next cycles, I have to choose between ugl HGH (and so doubling the dosage from 4 to 8iu) or adding IGF-1 LR3 at 100mcg a day.
Id never drop my 10iu gh lol it's a nice addition tho

Making me excited for my run with it. The fun will be starting soon. Definitely note whatever you find with it, curious how the experiences compare

Probably run hgh

Hgh Can be run indefinitely. Igf1-lr3 needs to be cycled because apparently it loses effectiveness, although i cant confirm this until i actually run it. Seen reccomendations for 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off

500 test
1200 eq
400 tren e
400 mast e
12-13.33iu gh (1/3rd qsc vial)
20iu nolvalin r pre workout, then 10iu post workout if I get my workout in early enough

Might up to test to 750 in later weeks of the bulk but I don't think I need to atm, still growing well

Been doing the gh full dose and hour so so pre workout, at the same time I take the slin
Nice cycle. What’s your height and weight? I’m also looking into insulin, just for the pumps. How are you timing your carbs?

Back