Puritysourcelabs

Your labtests don’t mean shit…even a broken clock gets it right twice a day!!

Just a quick reminder of what 2 of the most trusted members here have to say….
View attachment 264424
View attachment 264425

Further more, the only way testing can give a totally unbiased and genuine result is if blind-testing is independently done by a variety of random customers for every batch of every product without the vendors prior knowledge before shipping…even then the results are only really useful for themselves.

Vendor’s tests and arranged customer ‘blind-tests’ only really serve the purpose of general guidance, and contribute to building trust and a positive reputation.

If a vendor has already earned a certain degree of trust, then these tests are reassuring and demonstrate a certain level of professionalism, transparency and legitimacy to customers.

Unfortunately for you - it’s seems your reputation and previous actions has completely destroyed any chance of being recognised as legitimate….EVER.
Well said

NOTICE

We will be on break from Sept 6th - Sept 23rd to restock both warehouses :)

Currently we are offering 10% off our domestic warehouse and 20% off our international warehouse. Grab those last minute items before we close or take advantage of the sale and stock up for your future blast!

We also always offer 10% off for Bitcoin orders and this stacks with the above sale :)

NOTICE

Currently we are offering 10% off our domestic warehouse and 20% off our international warehouse. Grab those last minute items before we close or take advantage of the sale and stock up for your future blast!

We also always offer 10% off for Bitcoin orders and this stacks with the above sale :)

We invite everyone to check our store - PSL power
PSL

@P.S.L. You want to save face ? Make everyone you scammed whole. We will get the word out so everyone can post in this thread and either issue them refunds or ship them their order .

Balls is in your court……

Well.... I've ordered from P.S.L few weeks ago before finding this forum.

They take about 7 days to ship the product out. Received package was missing some items. After letting them know about it they shipped it out shortly after. (I don't have it yet but tracking number shows package in route)

This is my first time using injectables so it would not be fair of me to comment on the product quality.

I've only injected .5 of 200 cyp and got lathergic 3 days later. Used .25 anastrozole today so I'm hopping to feel better tomorrow.(if it's estrogen related) My e2 was at 30 before injection.

To sum up, can't tell anything about products quality but support seems decent.

To sum up, can't tell anything about products quality but support seems decent.
Well.... I've ordered from P.S.L few weeks ago before finding this forum.

They take about 7 days to ship the product out. Received package was missing some items. After letting them know about it they shipped it out shortly after. (I don't have it yet but tracking number shows package in route)

This is my first time using injectables so it would not be fair of me to comment on the product quality.

I've only injected .5 of 200 cyp and got lathergic 3 days later. Used .25 anastrozole today so I'm hopping to feel better tomorrow.(if it's estrogen related) My e2 was at 30 before injection.
Thanks for honest review - keep me update about missing items ok - sometimes this shit does happen :(
BTW what kind of items did you ordered?
Its TRT or cycle ?
PSL

NOTICE

Friendly reminder :)

Testosterone cyp can take up to 4 to 5 weeks to true feel it. That’s when your blood is saturated with it.
Then again if it’s underdosed or bunk, or say that you pay and never receive, then there won’t be any blood saturation at all would there?
And that right there is the reality when dealing with this lab. They are known and proven SCAMMERS.

I've took 2 shots of it 1mil in total. How would I go about blood work to see if it's dosed properly? If I take a shot on Monday would me taking blood work on Tuesday work? Is there any test I could buy to test viles myself?

I've took 2 shots of it 1mil in total. How would I go about blood work to see if it's dosed properly? If I take a shot on Monday would me taking blood work on Tuesday work? Is there any test I could buy to test viles myself?
You should pull bloods after being on for at least 6 weeks. Then pull bloods 36-48hrs after injection. So if you do your shot Monday you want to pull them Wednesday.

In terms if testing the compound in the vial I would avoid the at home Roid Test kits as they are notoriously inaccurate. Best practice is HPLC through Lab4Tox, Analiza Bialek, or Jano.

Lol these are the customers keeping these guys in business. And the paid shills.
Oh Jesus … you did zero research lol let’s just pin steroids !!!
Yeah my post does sound noobish. All of you keep saying how PSL gear is crap, but here I am actually willing to go get a blood work to prove or disprove your statements. Im aware of saturation period but I figured that maybe if I would take a shot and get tested it could be used for validating strength of the dose. From the look of it I was wrong but since I am on this forum Im here to learn and I'm sure ill be proven wrong many more times.

Back