Puritysourcelabs

Jan 1st, New Year’s resolution cut
12 weeks
400mg test and 400mg mast
Last 6 weeks cut cycle 1 pill a day 30mg anavar/ 20mg winny
Sounds like a plan :)
When you add summer cutting to cycle be carfeul for Estardiol because winny together with drostanolone can totaly destroy it - maybe then you should to add more testosterone to cycle
PSL

Sounds like a plan :)
When you add summer cutting to cycle be carfeul for Estardiol because winny together with drostanolone can totaly destroy it - maybe then you should to add more testosterone to cycle
PSL
Forgot to mention I have some pharma Hcg. 500iu 3x a week should elevate the estrogen

soo coincedental thay all nrw members buy psl from.somewherr and then decided to serch randomly just see a forum on meso and now are asking advice in the psl thread instead of asking how do i take testosterone in the genereal steroid section..... get the fuck out of.here with your paid actors or giving free gear to ppl to post in your thread

warning PSL = scammer alert

Well.... I've ordered from P.S.L few weeks ago before finding this forum.

They take about 7 days to ship the product out. Received package was missing some items. After letting them know about it they shipped it out shortly after. (I don't have it yet but tracking number shows package in route)

This is my first time using injectables so it would not be fair of me to comment on the product quality.

I've only injected .5 of 200 cyp and got lathergic 3 days later. Used .25 anastrozole today so I'm hopping to feel better tomorrow.(if it's estrogen related) My e2 was at 30 before injection.

To sum up, can't tell anything about products quality but support seems decent.
I've took 2 shots of it 1mil in total. How would I go about blood work to see if it's dosed properly? If I take a shot on Monday would me taking blood work on Tuesday work? Is there any test I could buy to test viles myself?
I dont understand your used 0.5ml / week or 1ml ml/ week ?

Do you use another compound like HCG ?

Taking Adex because you feel lethargic are bad idea, 5 days are not suffisant to have a elevated estradiol from long ester at 0.5ml weekly, you have some gyno or other sign ?

Yes use 0.5ml / week for 6 weeks and after the 6nd injection wait 7 days to send a blood (full not only test, lipids, liver value minimum)

I dont understand your used 0.5ml / week or 1ml ml/ week ?

Do you use another compound like HCG ?

Taking Adex because you feel lethargic are bad idea, 5 days are not suffisant to have a elevated estradiol from long ester at 0.5ml weekly, you have some gyno or other sign ?

Yes use 0.5ml / week for 6 weeks and after the 6nd injection wait 7 days to send a blood (full not only test, lipids, liver value minimum)
Things have stabilized, no issues but thank you for your input.
Don't care about these idiots : ) don't waste your time for them
Thanks for update and honest review
have good day
PSL
Dont really care, everyone is open to their opinion.

Yes, I verified it. Currently I'm running 320mg per week (160 x2) with 500iu hcg (250 x2) with cjc 1295 and ipamorelin.

I seem to be warm/hot flashes after the shot for about a day or so, but overall yes I feel good thank you for asking.

Yes, I verified it. Currently I'm running 320mg per week (160 x2) with 500iu hcg (250 x2) with cjc 1295 and ipamorelin.

I seem to be warm/hot flashes after the shot for about a day or so, but overall yes I feel good thank you for asking.
Hello,
I'm glad if your feel better !
From my side Test C/E with TRT dose + some HCG = i feel very zen, i love this combo but my estradiol up like hell :)

About the hot flashes it's after the injection of peptides?
I used CJC 1295 DAC in the past and i get the same effect with my face little bit red.

If possible when your give a blood work wait 6/7 days after the last injection of 160mg.

Your on what number week now ?

I used EP Sustanon 250mg / week for my last cycle, 11 weeks in total, i sending a blood work at the week 7/8 i get 1 390,76ng/dL
and the minimum and maximum range are 197,44 (minimal) 669,58(maximal)

When the doctor saw the results he was not happy lol ...

Now i'm on TRT (Bayer Test Enanthate) with 125mg/ week after one week i have around 330 / 340ng and i feel great :) with 100mg Primo weekly i have the estradiol at 35,2pg/mL (the max ar 40pg)

We are back from break! :)

CURRENT SALES:

Test E 250mg/ml = $55 (Domestic)
Test PP 100mg/ml = $30 (Domestic)
Test E 250mg/ml = $29 (International)
Sustanon 250mg/ml = $29 (International)
Cutting Mix Plus 300mg/ml = $59 (International)
Inject Dianabol 50mg/ml = $19 (International)
Inject Clen 50mcg/ml = $19 (International)
Arimidex 1mg = $35 (International)

sorry i mean :

" Now i'm on TRT (Bayer Test Enanthate) with 125mg/ week after 6 weeks i sending blood work after 7days from the last injection and i have around 330 / 340ng and i feel great :) with 100mg Primo weekly i have the estradiol at 35,2pg/mL (the max ar 40pg).

Back